New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Panty poop hentai.

Started by persoloid, April 21, 2008, 10:51:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wunderwutzl

Well, there ARE a few movies (both Animes and "normal" Movies) which involve PP or at least Desperation... think about Dokuro-Chan, Ippatsu Kikkimusume or Otenki Oneesan...

oramisho

Quote from: Star on October 02, 2008, 02:18:40 PM
Note to self:   Don't read this topic while you're eating peanut butter and chocolate.   >.<
XD chocolate suddenly not loooking pleasent and more liek something else when your thinking about this stuff?
I knew I'd find some interesting to read responses in this thread.

Though, I don't think i can look at chocolate bars the same way again....

persoloid

Pantypoop accident here in "Nurse_me" episode1

lurker

I agree with a lot of you in that this is a form of desperation/accidents so it's really good.  I wish there was more out there though.

pisspee3

i like panty pooping in every way its the thing i like to see the most

lurker

Same here but I don't know where to look where I won't have to pay or where I won't get an eyeful of other images I'm not so into.

hadmac

how can you not like watching the bulge and stain on a pair of little white panties :)

lurker

I especially like desperation and accidents with this where there is a big load...especially when there's a lot of noise and it's very visable.

megafobia

Quote from: lurker on November 10, 2008, 09:15:25 AM
I especially like desperation and accidents with this where there is a big load...especially when there's a lot of noise and it's very visable.

Yeah same, theyre quite hard to find though. And in some cases you cant tell if its a man or a woman because of the camera angle :|

lurker

True but that never really bothered me that much.  I could watch a man or woman..it's just hard to find that kind of material without it spiraling into something else.

moopoo

Quote from: animepee on October 02, 2008, 08:50:34 PM
Quote from: SLJCOAAATR on October 01, 2008, 05:33:02 PM
I have to agree. Scat's just plain old disgusting, and sick if you ask me! Well...Technically...We ARE kinda sick...

Ya i agree... i strongly dislike scat, but i do enjoy panty pooping

i have to say the same its a turn off as soon as it comes out of the panties :(

FallenStar

Quote from: wizofan on December 07, 2008, 03:56:11 PM
Quote from: megafobia on August 30, 2008, 04:16:00 PM
anyone got any panty poop links?

Heres a site for all types anime poop fetishes

www.anonib.com/_nyou2/index.php

I go there all the time

-_-;  This link is already up in the links section; further, most of the fanbase comes from this link.  Please redirect people to the post in the Links section rather than putting the link here.  >=|

desp_birgit

While I personally donĀ“t really like scat and panty pooping per se, I really like poo desperation...so I also enjoy genuine accidents where you can "feel" the desperation that preceded it...anybody else into the desperation part of scat?

dacoworker

Im definatly into panty poop as wetting n such. think more of that would be a great add.

bordendazed

Quote from: Star on October 02, 2008, 02:18:40 PM
Note to self:   Don't read this topic while you're eating peanut butter and chocolate.   >.<

Hey, you got your chocolate in my peanut butter....

As long as the chocolate is not melted and the peanut butter is at least chunky....