Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

HitsuHina - Omorashi 3 (FD,AW,HU)

Started by Omorashi-lover, February 07, 2010, 06:32:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omorashi-lover

Hinamori Momo's Urge 3 – The Unrevealed, Hidden Holding Patterns by KarDWeng

Surprisingly, after Hinamori had finished talking with Hitsugaya, she took off the jacket that Hitsugaya put on her back few moments ago. She then placed the jacket in front of her and let it functioned like a blanket. Hinamori immediately held her crotch through her skirt and sighed after finish covering herself frantically.

In this way, she could hold herself on the vagina with her hands without being suspicious. She felt slightly more comfortable after pressing her lovely pee hole and rubbing it against her cotton panties, without being seen. It made her felt a little better and also gave her a little more confidence of reaching the bathroom in time.

"Huh?" Hitsugaya wondered what Hinamori meant by her "shameful" actions. Then he saw a little bulge inside his jacket, thus he knew that Hinamori was holding her crotch with her hands.

He felt an unexplainable amusement because he was able to help the Hinamori-chan he loved with his own jacket. However at the same time, he was worried about Hinamori and hoped that she could make it to the bathroom in time. She must have felt very desperate since she was using one of the most embarrassing yet most effective holding pattern.

"Err... Well, I'm not embarrassed by your actions, but j...just make sure nobody sees it, Hinamori-chan," Hitsugaya whispered, he wasn't sure what to say. Hitsugaya is totally clueless when it comes to talking to girls so he wondered whether his words had humiliated Hinamori or made her feeling worse.

5 minutes later, over the sound of the heavy rain and the crowd inside the bus, Hitsugaya could hear Hinamori moaning secretly by herself.

"Hinamori-chan, you can do it, believe yourself!" Again Hitsugaya was pondering if he had said the right thing. Besides, saying that might have made Hinamori knew that Hitsugaya thought that she was in a shameful, undeniably desperate state. Hitsugaya really don't want Hinamori to feel any embarrassment.

Hinamori's face burned up to red intensely again, she indeed knew that Hitsugaya realized that she couldn't hold her liquid much longer. Hinamori started to rock back and forth slowly while holding herself tightly on the vagina, she couldn't believe that she needed to pee this badly at this time, with Hitsugaya and lots of strangers in front of her.

Suddenly she thought of the can of soda she drank at Kira's house back then, and had grasped that the soda had now made all its way to her full bladder, giving her bladder an unpleasant bursting sensation. Another 5 minutes passed by as Hinamori was trying her best to hold her pee and remain a calm appearance in front of everyone.

"Maybe just another 10 minutes, I have to hold it!" Hinamori thought and inhaled deeply. She tried not to think about the loo, not to get nervous as they would make her urge to urinate worse. But soon enough she got worried again, she felt like she couldn't hold much longer and wondered if she would wet herself like a little girl in front of Hitsugaya.

"Err... This is sooo embarrassing," Hinamori stared at the floor and asked, "Hitsugaya-kun? Is... is your house... close to the bus stop?"

Hearing her question, Hitsugaya was shocked deeply. All of sudden he remembered about the massive, heavy rain, and the nearest bus stop around his house would take a minute of walk. How could they walk with the rain? They would have to wait in the bus stop until the rain stopped.

Nevertheless, Hinamori was bursting and dying for the long-waited bathroom to relieve her long-resisted pee. Well of course, Hitsugaya could simply run in the rain with her, but he was worried that the poor desperate girl would lose control over the chilling raindrops!

"This is nothing embarrassing, even if it is I don't think it is," Hitsugaya finally replied Hinamori with a simple smile after his pessimistic expectation, trying to console her, to stop her from worrying so much.

"Well, err... The bus stop is not that far," Hitsugaya answered, "just try to think of the other things, umm... such as yummy foods!"

Unfortunately, Hitsugaya had almost forgotten that Hinamori was at the point of not being able to think of the other things, do anything properly, and think rationally or logically. 99 % of her mind had taken and controlled by her aching bladder. She was just a step further from being frantic and holding herself crazily, completely out of her mind with desperation.  Not to mention she was trying her best to hide her intense desperation from the crowd at the same time, making it harder to refrain from losing control.

After listening to Hitsugaya's words, Hinamori whimpered again in agony. She began to despair of making it to the loo in time.

"Hinamori-chan, err...if you feel like, I mean... doing those actions to stop your urge, please feel free to do so," Hitsugaya was very well aware that Hinamori was immensely desperate.

"I won't laugh at it, and since nobody here knows you," Hitsugaya thought that his suggestion might help. But he assumed that Hinamori wouldn't do that, because it was just too embarrassing for a stately 15 year old schoolgirl. There were so many people inside the bus, some already staring at her curiously.

Hinamori's face was still reddening due to irritating feeling of ashamed. Suddenly, she groaned in an adorable, girly tone like a kindergarden girl as her harsh urge to use the toilet came back even stronger and exasperating. Under the jacket Hitsugaya provided, she held herself with both hands and pushing her legs firmly together, fighting the burning desire to pee, avoiding the saddening trauma of wetting herself.
Nothing arouses me as powerfully and as instantly as the presense of a desperate girl who's at the verge of peeing herself shamefully any second.
My Hatsune Miku artwork ^-^ >>

Omorashi is my LIFE!
Support the omorashi-ness in DA!> http://omorashi-lover.deviantart.com/
http://omorashi-addicts.deviantart.com/

desperado9

Wonderfuil, well written. I am looking forward keenly to the next chapter.

Omorashi-lover

Thanks desperado, I had finished this story quite long ago. It's just the matter of posting them up. Anyway I love your name, desperado!
Nothing arouses me as powerfully and as instantly as the presense of a desperate girl who's at the verge of peeing herself shamefully any second.
My Hatsune Miku artwork ^-^ >>

Omorashi is my LIFE!
Support the omorashi-ness in DA!> http://omorashi-lover.deviantart.com/
http://omorashi-addicts.deviantart.com/