New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Hello, There

Started by luvwettinggirls, March 30, 2009, 06:43:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luvwettinggirls

I am actually a former member, but my account was deleted. So I'm back again. Hopefully, I'll be able to contribute to this wonderful site. I even have some videos to post if I get the opportunity. So look forward to those.

packrat

Welcome back to the forums.  I'm packrat.  Nice to see you again.  ^_^

Quote from: luvwettinggirls on March 30, 2009, 06:43:54 PM
I even have some videos to post if I get the opportunity. So look forward to those.

I am, I am!!!

luvwettinggirls

No one will probably remember this, but I was the one from about a year ago who promised an hour-long desperation video, but ending up losing it before it could be uploaded due to spyware. Thankfully, I've managed to find it again. But are live videos (live as in featuring real people) welcome here?

FallenStar

Live videos *are* allowed here, but the problem is in the file size.  Thanks to Dreamhost, anything above, I think 20 MB is unable to be uploaded. You'd have to break it up into pieces and .rar or .zip each one.   :S

iltslgp

luvwettinggirls

How about I just split the clips to get the wettings and post them?

Xakon

I think it would be enough when you do it this way. It saves time to up-/download. But I don't know the video so it could be that the rest is important for the context. I would say look it again and decide what to do, when you see how a girl is desperate then don't just post the wetting of 10 seconds because the desperation is needed, too (it should be a desperation video, right? :) ).

luvwettinggirls

I've made certain to get as much desperation as I can without the videos being too long. One more question: am I allowed to post videos from "pay sites"?

FallenStar

As long as those pay sites don't know it and don't try to bring suit.  <.<  >.>