New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Thongs, anybody?

Started by Taiki, April 22, 2008, 08:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taiki

A reply in the "Pantsu" topic gave me this idea.

This may be like the Pantsu topic, but it focuses on thongs and thongs alone.

It seems to me that a lot of people don't actually like thongs. In fact, I have yet to meet anybody who DOES.

So, let's have a vote, to find out once and for all, do people prefer thongs?

Personally, I like thongs alright, but I prefer panties.

MinaMurray

Myself, I went with the third option.

FallenStar

I personally hate thongs with a passion.

However, I did not vote for "Granny panties", though I do like the cheerleader bloomers - those panty-like things cheerleaders wear under their skirts.   :drool:

I'm mostly for the regular white cotton or striped pantsu, myself.

Serika

Quote from: Taiki SaruwatariOk, who the hell voted for granny panties? BLECH!
Meeeeee! :3

It's not my fetish, but younger women can still look good in old school clothing.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Serika

No you were right about that. It usually means they go way up your waist but i just had victorian stuff on my mind for some reason. Anyway, regular panties are good too. :)
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Suki Nihon

I... I like regular p-p-p-panties...   :blush: 

AliasnameTO

I like regular panties most. One, because if the girl's wearing a thong, it implies she's loose. I like them young and innocent, not at all promiscuous. Secondly, the pee shows up best in cotton panties. XD

MinaMurray

Quote from: AliasnameTO on April 25, 2008, 02:42:00 PM
I like regular panties most. One, because if the girl's wearing a thong, it implies she's loose. I like them young and innocent, not at all promiscuous. Secondly, the pee shows up best in cotton panties. XD

Oh, wow.  That myth needs to be busted.  Wearing a thong does not make you promiscuous.

I know this because I do so, and I'm not slutty at all.

Taiki

Quote from: MinaMurray on April 25, 2008, 05:14:25 PM

Oh, wow.  That myth needs to be busted.  Wearing a thong does not make you promiscuous.

Out of curiosity... what's your reason for wearing one? It can't possibly be "it's comfy".

MinaMurray

Quote from: Taiki Saruwatari on April 25, 2008, 05:18:27 PM

Out of curiosity... what's your reason for wearing one? It can't possibly be "it's comfy".

Well, you have caught me on that one.  It really isn't because it's comfy, though you do get used to it somewhat after a while.

I suppose, subconsciously, it may be a desire to feel progressive and in the present.  I don't wear them exclusively, though.  Just really whatever appeals to me.

It's definitely not to feel sexually liberated, or anything like that.

Does that explain it?

Taiki

I think so. So you're saying you wear them, because they exist?

AliasnameTO

Quote from: MinaMurray on April 25, 2008, 05:14:25 PM

I didn't in the slightest mean to imply that everyone who wears them is promiscuous. I just addressed the stereotype that generally speaking, you'll find more "active" women who wear them than abstinent girls.

MinaMurray

Quote from: Taiki Saruwatari on April 25, 2008, 08:06:20 PM
I think so. So you're saying you wear them, because they exist?

You figured it out!

Quote from: AliasnameTO on April 26, 2008, 11:29:13 AM
I didn't in the slightest mean to imply that everyone who wears them is promiscuous. I just addressed the stereotype that generally speaking, you'll find more "active" women who wear them than abstinent girls.

Ah, I understand.  Sorry for jumping to conclusions.

MinaMurray

Wow.  I mean, wow.  I can understand people not liking thongs, but they really seem to infuriate you on an irrational level.  Perhaps some trauma in your past?

FallenStar

B.u.S.:   Methinks you should have  added this emote to your post:    *rant

Just saying.   :tongue_smilie: