New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Comment feature gone on images?

Started by oramisho, March 28, 2009, 08:13:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oramisho

I noticed yesterday that the option to leave comments on images were off. Was this just missed, or intentional?

And on a useless note is also says im not authorized to view the chatroom, but if I remember correctly that was closed (unfortunately) soo...

FallenStar

Yes, I closed the chatroom from lack of participation from the membership base, but the last I heard, someone registered that same chatroom, so I thought it best to remove access to it if and until I decide to make a new one.

I dunno why you can't leave a comment on the gallery - I suppose I would prefer it if people left comments on the forum as a lot of people probably wouldn't read them there, but to my knowledge, I haven't turned that feature off. 

Doom_Guard

Assuming you're referring to images in the gallery, the comment system still works fine. Just click "Add Comment" under the picture you're looking at, type and submit your comment, and then it shows up UNDERNEATH the Add Comment button on the image. The placement of the comments threw me off at first - they're in a weird place, but they are working and they are showing up.

oramisho

Well the thing is the add comment option isnt there. Im guessing its supposed to be between "send ecard" and "rate option" unless im just not seeing where it really is
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/9103/glitchw.jpg(screencap for reference.

Quote from: Stargazing Wanderer on March 28, 2009, 11:53:30 PM
I dunno why you can't leave a comment on the gallery - I suppose I would prefer it if people left comments on the forum as a lot of people probably wouldn't read them there, but to my knowledge, I haven't turned that feature off. 

Well, comments on a specific image can be nice sometimes for instance I was simply going to leave a comment on this image:http://www.animegirldesp.com/index.php?ind=gallery&op=foto_show&ida=476

Thats actually a doggirl, and thats from a scene in a hentai game "Wanko to Kurasou" If anyone is interested (there's another pee scene right before it, but i dont think there are any others beyond those two and it takes a while of playing to get to them.

Repentant_Soldier

I think Star is right to a degree, but I have lest a couple of comments on images, like asking for free peeing ones to be moved out of the wetting section, and that got the job done, so they are read from time to time.

FallenStar

I have fixed the comment issue.  Apparently, when I created the Regular Member PLUS membergroup, I didn't give them permission to leave comments.  So that was an oopsie on me.   :blushing: