TalkBox v1.0

why does my post count keep going under 10

Started by yiffer121, April 08, 2009, 04:55:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yiffer121

its been doing that for a month or two now
YIFF YOU A**hole

Mydnyght Edgeworth

Oh Christ. I'm sorry if this sounds like nothing but a total rant, but I have to vent. Now then...

I'm getting sick and tired of seeing this kind of complaint over and over.

Just a couple pointers to keep in mind:
--Make your posts more than just a few words. Try to make them at least one paragraph.
--Just because you want to see the image gallery doesn't mean you should stop at 10 posts. Try for at least 20, and if you post well enough, you should still have at least 10 intact.

Now heed the above advice and please... NO MORE COMPLAINING. It just makes me sick...

This loli is not wearing any pants.
That renders your argument invalid.

FallenStar

:clap:   :clap:   :clap:

Very well spoken, Mydnyght. I really should make you a moderator for that.  =P

Mydnyght Edgeworth

Quote from: Stargazing Wanderer on June 08, 2009, 06:11:45 PM
:clap:   :clap:   :clap:

Very well spoken, Mydnyght. I really should make you a moderator for that.  =P

I appreciate the compliment, Star, but I think you give me too much credit. I mean, I don't post that frequently these days. And another thing: If I really were a moderator here, I'd delete these entire "Why are my posts deleted?" threads. Quite frankly, I do not consider "Why are my posts deleted?" complaints as valid posts.

This loli is not wearing any pants.
That renders your argument invalid.

FallenStar

Quote from: Mydnyght on June 08, 2009, 06:57:47 PM

I appreciate the compliment, Star, but I think you give me too much credit. I mean, I don't post that frequently these days. And another thing: If I really were a moderator here, I'd delete these entire "Why are my posts deleted?" threads. Quite frankly, I do not consider "Why are my posts deleted?" complaints as valid posts.

It's more the fact that you've been around about as long as anyone and you do seem quite devoted to this site such as it is.