New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Post count not going up

Started by Repentant_Soldier, April 02, 2009, 02:09:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Repentant_Soldier

I can understand posts that are one word or one line being deleted, but my post count reads as 4, and i clicked my last posts and it showed 7. I had posted at least 11 if not more. Most of these were in opinion sections, which were asking for my opinion which I gave...I even elaborated, but no my posts were deleted because no-one is allowed to get their post count up. I can understand my posts in the greetings section being deleted cos packrat does those or whatever, but I was only saying Hi to people who had joined at the same time as me or who were the same age or whatever. I think the admin is really getting a little harsh with the deleting.  *rant

FallenStar

Complaining about the admin will gain you nothing, I'm afraid.

Your posts were deemed as spam. Deal with it and move on.

Scoozums

The admins may be harsh in your eyes but at least you could give them credit for trying to keep the site clean of spam and illiterate people who don't even know how to read the rules.

You are a guest here.  We all are.  This is Star's domain and Star is King.  Look at the rules, ask questions in order to seek answers, but never question our king or his ethics because it'll only get you beheaded in the end.  :death:

Welcome to this forum btw even if it happens to be old news now xD :)