New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Bladder Pressing

Started by animewetting, January 09, 2010, 12:49:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

animewetting

i may have put this on another thread, but does anyone like to see or actually press on a girls full bladder?

scarystuff12

I love to see it. Given the opportunity, I'd definitely press a girl's belly if her bladder was full. Granted, I'd press her belly anyway...

Iku Nagae

I would love to press a girls bladder. I've seen very little of it and never done it myself.

JackO

You know B.u.S, sometimes I envy you  :crying:

I would LOVE to do this, but as yet, I've either been to shy, or the opportunity has not arisen.

Mighty Oracle

Basil1

I like to press the lolis ful bladder.

animewetting

Quote from: Basil1 on January 16, 2010, 09:10:46 PM
I like to press the lolis ful bladder.
i dont know, i not much into including chlidren in the fetish world. I draw the line at under 16  :S

Dementedlol

Quote from: B.u.S. on January 18, 2010, 10:20:46 AM
Make it 18 for me animewetting - it's just not right otherwise.

The problem it tthough, it's kind of hard to tell how old anime girls are  :S

scarystuff12

If they're from actual anime, most times their age is stated during the show at some point. But you're right it can be rather hard to tell exactly how old some of those girls are.

I dunno about you guys, but tickling a girl with a full bladder can also be quite fun. Most of my friends do that to the girls we're around when they say they have to pee. It's more of a playful feel

animewetting

Quote from: B.u.S. on January 18, 2010, 10:20:46 AM
Make it 18 for me animewetting - it's just not right otherwise.
i meant 16 as in body shape. children just dont belong in the fetish world. you're right 18 is probably better.