New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Bondage, yay or nay?

Started by Saimarr, October 17, 2008, 07:43:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saimarr

Well. What is there to say? Bondage, like it or not?

I myself love it. It's an equal fetish to desperation/accidents. And well, the best part is when it can be combined...

Think the best part of it is the lack of control that the bound one has. Same thing as with accidents really. No control.

Anyone else have thoughts about this?

FallenStar

I'm in to light bondage combined with desperation/accidents, yes.... 

Saimarr

Quote from: Star on October 17, 2008, 08:15:42 PM
I'm in to light bondage combined with desperation/accidents, yes.... 

Only in competition? Not by itself? I, at least, like it that way as well.

jellybean445544

Nay, dont really care for it cuase usually its full out bondage *Like shes chained up to a dirty wall or something, blech*

AliasnameTO

I like bondage only if it's VERY light, like if her hands are tied with a cloth or something but she's acting helpless anyway. I'm too nice to get turned on if there's any cruelty involved.  :blush:

FallenStar

Quote from: Saimarr on October 17, 2008, 08:25:03 PM
Only in competition? Not by itself? I, at least, like it that way as well.

I would be into it if she's tied up and forced to either wet herself *or* squirt her cum.  Otherwise, there's very little in bondage that would be to my liking.

animepee

Quote from: AliasnameTO on October 20, 2008, 05:52:50 PM
I like bondage only if it's VERY light, like if her hands are tied with a cloth or something but she's acting helpless anyway. I'm too nice to get turned on if there's any cruelty involved.  :blush:

yeah im kinda the same... well, it depends, on the tieing up part yeah, but other methods may vary (that sounded wierd to me lol...) but yeah.. idk, tbh =\

megafobia

I like mild bondage when its combined with desperation. On its own im not really into it

oramisho

im gonna folow everyone else and say mild bondage and desperation is a great combination.

Knut

Im not really into this whole sado-maso fetish so bondage only if its very mild.

jlg77

I like it when it's combined with the pee/wetting fetish. There is a BDSM element to desperation anyway.

DubiousCharms

I love light bondage (with light discipline), with or without wetting. I fancy myself a dominatrix, though I'm 5"2'. Would that make it a Napoleon complex?  ;D

I would love to be tied to a chair or to a shower head and not be allowed to get up to pee, and I'd love to do that to my hubby as well. You'd pretty much get to see the whole show; the squirming, the lip-biting, the whining... plus the growing dark spot over the clothes and the resulting puddle.

A fun thing for me would be to tie my boyfriend to a chair and proceed to have sex with him (which is very hot in itself). Of course, if he couldn't help himself and he came before me, I'd slip a pair of panties back on and sit on his thigh and just loose myself. Of course I wouldn't release him for cleanup until I finished my shower...

Tru

Bondage is very, very "yay." I've done it before, and it's an incredible turn-on to me to be tied up and helpless in a sexual situation. And combining it with desperation is especially great! It feels so exciting when you're absolutely unable to do anything about your growing need to pee, and are physically forced to hold it until you burst. Even better if you're, say, tied up somewhere it would be really inappropriate to pee, where it'd make a big mess and be hard to clean up, like in the bed you'll be sleeping in that night.
This is an experiment of sorts. I don't really expect most people to care about my music listening habits.

desperado9

Well, yay, as far as it advances the desperation theme. Is it realistic, though? If a girl is tied up, would she be EXPECTED to hold her pee? How embarrassing can it be if you are forced into it? Yet, a little suspension of disbelief and it works, so a modified yay.

Death Jester

I like light/mild bondage that's playful, but in some cases, I like heavy bondage that looks like it's impossible to get out of without the aid of others; especially with a bit of desperation thrown in. ^^
I don't like the extreme stuff though, where the person is getting hurt in some way.

~Death Jester~
~Death Jester~