New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Another new story from me

Started by FallenStar, February 24, 2010, 09:00:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FallenStar

This is, I hope, the first in a series of stories about my RP characters that takes place in a world that I crafted and designed. Yes, the Final Fantasy series is a heavy influence, but seeing as how lots of their work is based on mythologies all over the world themselves, I don't really think it'll matter.   :lol:

This story has tags and warnings noted within the first few lines at the very top of the document, so I feel no need to repeat them here. Those of you who have RPed with me, probably generally know what sort of things could be found in fanfiction of mine and those that haven't, well... consider this a surprise.    :lol:

Welp... I'm fucked...

FallenStar

Well, I see no one cares about this fic series idea.  <_<

If no one posts a review in this topic in the next seven days, I'm going to 404 this topic and just say screw you, all of you.   :lol:

Well, no, I won't, but coooooommmmmeeeee ooooooooooon.... I don't post these things for you guys to ignore them!   :death:
Welp... I'm fucked...

Serika

No one (other than DC) gets replies if they post the story as an attachment. It gets saved to the desktop and read a few hours, or days later.

Posting the story as text makes people read it here. Since the topic is still open in their browser by the time they finish a review is more likely. "Might as well reply if you're already here", this is what i have noticed anyway. :lol:
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

FallenStar

I aim to change that level of laziness around here.  :P

If people actually OPEN the files, they'll be more apt to remember to review them instead of simply closing the browser or hitting the back button. More effort put into looking at the fics equals more effort in remembering to review them. After all, I'm nearly 90% sure people actually POST fics so that others will read them and review them.  =P
Welp... I'm fucked...

JackO

Coulda swore i downloaded it a while ago, but perhaps the 9 pages didn't appeal to my laziness. I have made an effort now however so here goes...

Ahh, having read it I realised that I must have given up as i find some of the fantasy hard to get into, perhaps I'll try and get it straight in my head who is who and what is what and that'll help.

I liked the descriptiveness of most bits, and overall it was pretty good, so here's a clapping emote  :clap:

redeker

I don't have MS Word... otherwise, I would've said something. Sorry!
All the crazy monkeys
are playing a game that will never end,
caught up in a never-ending "Banana Roulette."

FallenStar

Quote from: redeker on May 06, 2010, 08:27:27 PM
I don't have MS Word... otherwise, I would've said something. Sorry!

:|

That does it. I'm going to get Serika to copy and paste it as a rich text format.

Welp... I'm fucked...

FallenStar

Since people can't seem to open my works as .doc file format and since Seriy suggests .pdf file formats, here is my work as a .pdf.

Now start reading and reviewing mah fics, or I'll run y'all outta town.   :gunsmilie:  =P

Welp... I'm fucked...

Ranpalan

And, yet another note from me -- putting disclaimers in the topic would be a good idea, especially if there's anything other than FD/wetting involved.
Always happy to get PMs/IMs