New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Holding It For Good Luck [FD, Wetting]

Started by Serika, October 02, 2009, 08:39:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serika

Here's the follow up to my last original story. There's a loli character but she doesn't do anything sexual, so i decided against putting the loli tag in here. The main character wants to do something illegal so keep in mind this is just a story.

In a two story suburban house, on a warm Friday evening, tension hangs in the air as two girls sit facing each other over a table. They sit in a messy bedroom full of movie posters and magazines, yet it still has a feminine atmosphere to it.

On one side of the card table is a brunette who appears to be around fifteen years. She stares at the cards in her hands, a full house, and wonders if it will do. The girl is completely nude from head to toe other than her gold star earrings and a hair band that keeps her long ponytail off to her right side. As if that weren't bad enough, her entire body is covered in black marker. Silly designs such as bushy eyebrows, a curly mustache, hearts, swirls, and a "ditz" have been drawn on her after she lost all of her clothes.

On the other side is a younger girl in her early teens. She looks at her hand without a care in the world and kicks her legs excitedly. Her silky pink hair is so long it touches the floor while she sits down. A pair of golden eyes carry a hint of mischievousness, but this is out of a thirst for fun and not a desire to torment others. Still fully clothed and with a clean, unmarked face, she wears the same gold star earrings as the other female and has a crescent moon hair clip on top of it.

"Okay, i'm ready. Full house."

"Five aces!"

The brunette kicks the table over. "Fuuuuuck!!"

The small girl giggles happily and brings a marker up to her cousin's leg. On the last bit of free skin available to draw on she writes "Property of Luna". After popping the cap back on her marker she smiles and asks, "Let's play something else now, Momo!"

"No!" Momo scrambles to pick up all the cards and shuffle again. "Just one more time! Please?! I know i'll win this time!"

"But sis..." The young girl sighs. "I ran out of room to draw, and this is getting boring anyway. C'mon..."

Momo sighs, trying to accept her total defeat. "That's incredible! How do you win every single time?!"

Luna shrugs and giggles. She doesn't understand either, but her luck has been like this for as far back as she can remember. She wins every game of chance, finds missing items, and bullies always seem to trip over something when they try to chase her.

"You said you wanted to spend the night here, right?" Asks the brunette. She waits for her cousin to nod before continuing. "I think I know what we're going to do tomorrow. I'll need your help for this of course." Momo stands to look down on the other girl while announcing her plan, bearing her nudity in it's scribbled on glory.

"Heeheehee!"

The brunette sighs after amusing her cousin. "I think I need a shower first. I really hope this comes off..."

The following morning, after the two have dressed and finished breakfast, Momo explains what she wants to do.

"If you really can't lose no matter what then we should both be rich by now. There's a convenience store near here that sells lottery tickets. All I have to do is convince the clerk to sell some directly to you and we're guaranteed to win."

Luna frowns at the idea. "That doesn't sound very fun..."

"Are you crazy?" Asks Momo, quickly thinking it was a dumb question to ask this particular girl. "We can have all the fun we want after doing this!"

"Hmph. We could have fun right now..." The young girl wanted to play for the entire weekend before having to go back to school. With Momo's top priority being to scam others she thinks the older girl may have turned out just like her parents.

"Please? You can keep most of it."

"Okay..." Luna relents. A smile reappears on her face before she adds, "I'll buy your tickets if you do something for me."

Momo claps her hands together and smiles, "Great! Just tell me what you want!"

"First drink some water before we go..." Starts Luna. She watches her cousin nod along and feels thrilled, like she's going to have a lot of fun today after all. "Then hold in until I say you can use the bathroom!"

A stunned expression comes over her as she gawks at the younger girl. This isn't the first time Momo was asked to do this, but it will be the first time she has agreed to it. With a nervous swallow she tries to bargain for her dignity. "Ah... Anything else I could do instead?"

"Nope!"

"Ugh, fine... Fine, i'll do it..."

"Yaaay!"

Momo rests her brow on the palm of her hand while Luna runs off to grab something from the kitchen. She knows her bladder might fill up and get uncomfortable before they get home, but she doesn't even consider wetting a possibility yet.

Soon enough, Luna comes back with a glass of water and a small bottle. The bottle is a simple energy drink, which she hands over first. "Here!"

"Eh? What's this for?"

"It's a diuretic."

"A diu... I'm going to die?" Momo raises an eyebrow. She wasn't paying attention when this was described in health class and doesn't know what it means.

"No, silly. It makes you're kidneys work faster."

"Oh, okay..." Still confused, Momo unscrews the top and drinks it. She's glad to have the water next since the energy drink left a bad taste in her mouth. "Ick. Gimmie that..."

Luna watches her cousin drink the glass of water on top of the milk she had with breakfast not even ten minutes ago. The two girls both used the bathroom after waking up, but not since then. With this, she's looking forward to watching the older girl today.

"Phew..." Momo sets the glass down. "I'll give you all the money I have. We'll get a bunch of them just to be certain." She takes out her wallet and scoops out a wad of bills, having a total of fourty seven dollars.

When all the details are sorted out the two girls leave the house on foot. Momo is wearing a pair of jeans that hug her slender legs nicely, a pink camisole and a pair of sandals. Luna has a white top with a pink miniskirt. The smaller girl seems happy as they walk down the street. It's going to take about fifteen minutes to reach the store Momo had in mind, but with Luna being easy to distract it could take much longer.

"Hey, next time you go bra shopping can I come with you?" Asks Luna. She runs a few feet ahead of the other girl and looks at her.

"Huh? Why?"

"I want you to pick one out for me."

Momo tries to bite down but still chuckles at the request.

"What? Something wrong with that?"

"No offense, but..." Not being one to pull punches, she decides to come out with it. Even as a teenager, she feels her cousin is still a few years too young by the looks of her. "Well, you're like a pancake, or maybe a stick figure. It would take a few pads on each side just to fill out an A cup."

"Geez!" The young girl frowns. "You didn't have to put it like that!"

They have to wait a minute before crossing a street. It's still early in the morning, but there are already plenty of cars on the road. When the lights turn, Luna clings to the girl's arm as they move through the crosswalk and is still excited about her little game. "Hey Momo, gotta pee yet?" She asks without even a trace of shame and is clearly interested in the subject matter.

"No. Of course not." The older girl turns her nose up and keeps walking. Now that she's reminded of it she actually does feel a slight urge to urinate. The large volume of fluids she drank earlier coupled with the caffeine from the energy drink are working their way through her body rather quickly. It's not painful, just an annoying little distraction with the way it tingles.

Minutes later the two are on the same street as the store, although it is still some distance away. "What about now? Gotta pee yet?" Asks the girl, proving herself to be a greater annoyance and distraction. She even pokes Momo's stomach in search of anything firm sticking out.

"Hey, stop that!" Momo scolds the other girl, grabbing her arm to pull it away. The poking is enough to give her an odd chill and make her shiver. It's something she doesn't feel like putting up with at the moment. "What is it with you and peeing anyway?! You're obsessed with watching people go!"

Luna doesn't have a real answer for this, she just likes what she likes. "Oh? What about you? You said you made some girl pee her pants a few days ago."

"That's different." Answers Momo, thinking back to when she met Yumeko. "I was just teasing her because it's funny. I'm not a perv about it like you are."

If Luna is offended by this it doesn't show at all. The girl just gives her a funny look and giggles. "Same thing, isn't it?"

"Feh, never mind. We're here." The parking lot is empty when the girls reach it, which is convenient for them. Customers would only make it more difficult for Momo to convince the clerk to break the rules. "I'll talk to him first, then you can do it."

When they enter, the air conditioned building makes her shiver again. She isn't even that cold, but the long walk has given her bladder plenty of time to fill up. She needs to urinate surprisingly bad considering it's only been a few hours since she woke up to use the bathroom. It's very uncomfortable, but she's determined to put up with it long enough to make her fortune and return home.

The store itself is privately owned instead of being a chain store. Momo chose it above a closer gas station for this very reason. Without a manager, the clerk could easily turn off the camera and conduct his business with no chance of getting fired. Food and drink fill the center of the store. The refrigerators along the wall hold a variety of beverages, and the age restricted items are near the back and behind the counter as well. The clerk looks like an eighteen year old man with short brown hair and a thin build, probably the owner's son watching the store for him.

"Hi, may I help you?"

"Yes. Actually..." Momo walks up to the register with her cousin in tow. She catches a quick glance of a bathroom near the back of the store with an employees only sign. It tempts her badly, but she can still keep the situation under control. "It's my friend's birthday and she wants to buy some lottery tickets. Is that okay?"

The clerk frowns and looks at the pink haired girl. Under the right conditions Momo could pass herself off as an eighteen year old, but Luna is nowhere near that point. It's painfully obvious she is too young to be buying such things. "Err... I can't sell that kind of stuff to her. You need to be eighteen and have a photo I.D." He wouldn't have been so strict if Momo was trying to purchase age restricted goods, but being asked to sell directly to the younger girl makes him suspect the two are informants.

The brunette expected as much and didn't come here without a means to convince the cashier. She leans in closer and whispers to him as Luna runs off to look around the store. "I'm not asking you to do it for free..." With a grin on her face she reaches into her top and pulls something out from between her breasts. "What if you had this?"

The clerk tries to keep a blank expression, but the way his eyes widen suggests interest in the indecent object. A pair of white cotton panties, presumably Momo's, is being offered to him. "Uhh... Is this?"

Momo nods, "It's mine, and..." She doesn't look ashamed of this behavior, in fact, her lip curls up in a devious smile. "Well, it still has my scent..."

Slowly, with all the caution of a man who thinks he might be part of a setup, the clerk takes the panties and brings the fabric to his face. A sweet, feminine scent fills his nostrils, confirming that they are unwashed. After a moment of silence, the young man comes to a decision. "Well, I guess you couldn't be an informant if you're willing to go this far."

"So you'll do it?"

"Yeah."

"Great!" Momo looks around, trying to find the younger girl. "Luna? Did you hear that?" It takes a second, but she finds her cousin at the back of the store.

"Ahaha, you can see his butt!" Luna giggles while flipping through one of the adult magazines.

"Put that down!" Snaps Momo. "And hurry up, we have to do this quickly."

A trace of doubt remains as the clerk pockets the panties and waits for Luna. "Pardon my asking, but why don't you just buy them for her?" The original method strikes him as a roundabout way to buy something. It would seem like that to anyone who hasn't witnessed the girl's infallible luck.

Momo just shakes her head, "It won't work if it's me, she's the one that's good at this."

The man just shrugs and accepts it. "That's cool, but can I make a suggestion? You should get the scratch tickets instead. The highest payout is five hundred, but if you win something you can claim it here." Seeing the girls nod along like they don't completely object to this, he continues. The clerk takes the money from Luna and starts to count out forty seven tickets from under the register. "And... If it were the real lottery you would have to claim your prize from the city. They would just confiscate it..."

While the tickets are being gathered, Momo takes another look at the employee's bathroom and bites her lip. She's starting to feel a lot of pressure around her stomach and is now wishing she could get a few minutes alone in there. The older girl now has what she wanted anyway, so she finds little sense in waiting to ask.

"I gotta use the bathroom, kay?"

"Sure." The young man nods. It's a minor issue compared to taking a bribe for something he can be fined over.

However, the smaller girl doesn't seem to like this idea at all. Unlike Momo, she doesn't have what she wants yet. "Are you backing out? We had a deal." Luna pouts and considers it unfair. She watches her cousin shrug at her like it's unimportant before going on. "I'll curse those dumb tickets if you go in there. They'll be totally worthless."

This proves more effective in restraining Momo than arguing about fairness. She gives the young girl a shocked expression like it does matter now. "You can do that?!"

Luna smiles brightly and nods. She has no such power, but the bluff works and getting a rise out of Momo is reason enough for her to grin about it.

"... Geez, okay..." Momo frowns and rubs her legs together. It's getting worse by the minute, but she honestly thinks she can hold on until Luna tires of this game.

"Weird." The clerk thinks to himself as he watches the two. He hands the pile of scratch tickets over to the pink haired girl, who stuffs them in her skirt pocket. "Don't forget, this never happened."

"Right, I know." The brunette mumbles. "Come on, Luna. I wanna go home now."
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Serika

The two leave the convenience store with their ill-gotten gains and start off towards Momo's house. Luna is even more excited than usual and practically clings to the bratty girl now that she knows the diuretic is working. It makes it hard for both of them to walk, but it's such a rare treat for her to see someone else with a full bladder that she doesn't want to go back home anyway.

"You really gotta pee, don't you?" Luna asks cheerfully. "How bad is it now?"

"I'll be fine." Momo answers while pulling the girl along.

"Do you like it?"

Momo has to stop and let the words sink in. Her bladder is so full it almost feels like it's throbbing. The dull ache from this makes her want to beat something up out of sheer frustration. How could she possibly like it? Instead of answering, she can only give her cousin a confused look.

"You do, right? It must feel really good!" The small girl continues with a laugh.

"No I do NOT like this! I just wanna go home and pee, and if you think this feels good your brain is hooked up wrong!"

A stranger would back off, but Luna is used to her cousin's attitude by now. She hugs the older girl around the waist and giggles at her behavior. "Awww, you're just in a bad mood because you aren't used to it yet. I'm sure it'll grow on you, hehehe."

Her eyebrow twitching in anger, Momo frowns at the girl and tries to convey her feelings in a hushed voice this time. "I would strangle you for this, but i'm afraid i'd somehow miss and stumble into traffic with your luck."

The girls keep walking until they reach the street they had to cross earlier. There are more cars on the road now so they have to stand at the crosswalk and wait for the light to change.

"Come on, come on damn it..."

"Hey, you said your girlfriend was going to visit later, right?" The small girl asks as they watch the cars zoom by.

"Uh, you mean Yuki?" Momo fidgets while thinking about it. She had casually mentioned it the other day. "Yeah, i'll call and ask her to come when we get back."

Luna smiles, "Cool! I wanna watch you two make out!"

"Shut up..." Momo sighs and pulls the girl along as the crosswalk light turns green.

Even with the small girl clinging to her Momo still walks fast enough to cover a lot of ground. Soon the girls are within sight of the house. It would only take a few more minutes to get the relief she wants, but a gentle tugging on her arm stops the desperate teen from going any farther. The pink haired girl has a sweet, starry look in her eyes, but Momo isn't in the mood for her games.

"What is it?" Momo asks with irritation in her voice.

"Let's go play! I know a spot where..."

"Not now!" Momo yells, cutting her off. "We need to go home first so... Hey wait!"

Luna runs off before Momo can even finish. With the tickets still in her possession she dashes up the sidewalk and around the side of a building.

"No, get back here!" Momo shouts after the girl even knowing it won't work. Letting her wander around alone isn't an option, so she mutters a curse under her breath and gives chase. The tingling from earlier turns into a burning sensation as she starts running. Every step sends a shockwave up her legs at this pace. It shakes and abuses her swollen bladder, making it difficult to keep running.

The girls lock eyes for a second as Momo rounds the corner. Luna waves before running again. Being small and fast allows her to stay ahead of the brunette with little effort, but it is not her intention to make a full escape. She slows down on purpose when she realizes Momo is having trouble keeping up.

"Haa... Lunaaa! Come... back here!" Momo is already short on breath after chasing the girl past a few houses.

"No way!" Luna snickers while looking back. She stays near the houses and avoids getting too close to places where they might find public toilets.

"N-no... stop!" However, the brunette is the first one to stop. The burning pain in her abdomen is a huge drain on her stamina. For a moment she just stands there trying to catch her breath, but a sudden, powerful stinging persuades Momo to run a hand over her jeans and squeeze tightly. It is only a minor relief, the stinging continues as her urethra allows a few drops of urine to escape and just barely contains the rest.

Momo bites her lip to avoid screaming. "Shit, shit...!" Her other hand soon joins the first in an effort to reinforce her fading bladder control. Her jeans remain dry despite the moisture in her panties, yet they feel much more constricting now and almost seem to cut into her stomach. She can tell something isn't right. An anxiety she hasn't felt in many years comes over the teenager while her body prepares to forcefully purge it's waste.

Luna stops and looks back when she can't sense her pursuer anymore. She can see her cousin is in quite a bit of distress and unable to move, so that ends her little game of cat and mouse. With the same quickness she displayed moments ago the young lady returns to her cousin in a pink blur and stands by her side.

"Are your pants still dry?"

Her body still trembling, Momo glares angrily at the little girl. "We're going home, now!" It's easier said than done, for it takes all of her concentration to avoid having an accident. If she can still walk at this point it would be an amusing waddle. "Just... help me out. This kinda hurts..."

Luna almost squeals in joy. She looks like a small girl staring at a pile of birthday presents after hearing this. "Oh wow, you have to pee so bad it hurts!?"

"Shhh!" The brunette scolds her and looks around. A few people wander the streets of this neighborhood, but she can't tell if they heard anything. At least they don't stare as she digs her fingers into her crotch. It's the only way she can avoid a total loss right now and it still feels like she could go over the edge at any moment.

"I'm not big enough to carry you home..." Luna pauses to wipe the side of her mouth. "But there's a way to make yourself feel better. You know what it is, don't you?"

Momo turns her head to give her friend a wary, disgusted look. "N-no... No way." She doesn't know if the girl is suggesting she pull down her pants and urinate in full view of the entire town or give up and wet herself, but neither of these are acceptable solutions.

"I don't think you're gonna make it home anyway. Just try it, it'll be fun!" With her usual enthusiasm, the pink haired girl motions with her hands and points toward Momo. "Tinkle!"

"No!"

Undeterred, she keeps chanting. "Tin~kle! Tin~kle! Tin~kle! Tin~kle! Tin~kle!" It catches the attention of an older couple on the sidewalk opposite of them. The husband just shakes his head while his wife giggles at the scene. "Tin~kle! Tin~kle! Tin~kle!"

If Momo could only reach out and grab her cousin's neck she would, but the she doesn't have the willpower to stop holding herself right now. The stinging turns into a pinching sensation, then a tightness that feels like someone is hugging her around the waistline. It's the feeling caused by her bladder tensing up and pushing to overcome her kegal muscles.

"Ah?! Oh... god..." It's no longer enough to keep herself dry, no matter how hard Momo pushes against her crotch. A sudden tickling in her panties tells her a stream of urine is leaking out. The blue fabric of her jeans quickly darkens, sending a shadow down the inside of her legs. It flows out into a puddle after reaching her sandals. The volume is so great it allows the wetness to creep around behind her, soaking the back of her legs too.

Luna can see the sunlight hitting the moist jeans, causing the wet area to shine. She notices something else a moment later. It's the angry scowl of her cousin, glaring at her with a red face and tears forming in her eyes. She can only giggle nervously and hope the larger girl isn't too mad.

"Ah... haha... Don't worry, your pants won't stain if we go home and wash them right away, it's just... wait, Momo... Uwaaaaaa!?"

Later that day, Momo sits in her bedroom with the small girl and her friend Yuki. She was lucky enough to get home without anyone else seeing her, and after the brunette threw her clothes into the washer and changed into her pajamas she called Yuki over to help tally up the winnings.

Momo writes down a few more numbers on a sheet of paper after putting the last ticket on the stack of winners. Thanks to her cousin's gift there wasn't a single losing ticket, but no one would guess with the look of confusion and disappointment on her face. Most of the tickets are only worth a dollar and there was a single ten dollar winner in the entire stack, making their gross profit a meager nine dollars.

"I... I just can't believe it." Momo sets her pencil down and lays on her back. "How could they all be ones?"

Luna giggles happily, "I dunno!"

Splitting the earnings would give them four dollars and fifty cents each, minus the cost of a new pair of panties to Momo. The panties she gave up earlier had never been in contact with her posterior and the scent was from her sweating during the walk, so at least she has nothing to explain to the smarter girl.

Yuki seems to be going over something else. She sits on Momo's bed while punching numbers into a calculator. The disturbed look on her face is ominous, and if her short hair weren't already white it would have blanched from her apparent shock. She is a straight A student with math being one of her strong points, so there can be no doubt in what she has found. When finished, she finally speaks to her girlfriend. "Umm, Momo?"

"Hm, what is it?"

"You said there were forty seven and none of them lost, correct?"

"Yeah."

She stands up and holds the calculator in front of Momo's face. A long string of numbers the brunette doesn't even bother to read fill the display. "The odds of this happening are less than one in five trillion. It's just not possible, and yet..."

Momo shrugs, "So next time we'll get more. Maybe i'll get the grand prize if there's a hundred winners." She can almost see the steam rising from Yuki's head as the quiet girl overloads her brain by trying to make sense of this. She reaches up and strokes the girl's hair as her reaction gives Momo a much needed laugh. "It's too bad this was a waste of time..."

Yuki pulls herself back together after this and removes her glasses. While rubbing her brow to relieve a headache she offers Momo a solution to this problem. "Well, if Luna can win no matter what the odds are... You should choose a game where the payoff isn't decided by chance. For instance, if you take fifty dollars into a casino and play with cards... you could win over a million dollars in fifteen rounds."

The brunette smiles now that her hopes are renewed. "Oh, that's right! Good idea, Yuki." She turns to her cousin with the same energy. "So how about it, Luna? Wanna come with me next vacation?"

The small girl chuckles, "No. Maybe if you drink, like... a gallon of coffee before we leave."

"Come on! Anything but that!"
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Pustuilo

JackO

I liked the situation, as its not often that you have someone who knows completely what's going on until someone actually starts wetting.

Was also well written, nice one Serika!

hahaman

that was a great story. i loved the situation of this whole story. haha. can't wait for taht gallon of coffee sequel. haha.

jumanji42

was sorta hoping to hear more from yumeko but great NEway

ckhs15

Wow, this was amazingly awesome! I hope to see more great stories in the future! :)

Firescyth

This was a really great story. Hoping to read more like this.