* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

The Bus Ride Home *Short Original Story*

Started by captainjack, September 06, 2009, 05:55:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

captainjack

The Bus Ride Home  
Just a quickie I wrote just now. Average high school desp I guess

The girl popped the top of the water bottle and thirstily gulped down the entirety of it, her second bottle in the past hour. A couple beads of sweat dripped down into her eye line and she quickly wiped them away as she took her seat on the side next to the rest of her team. Mia went to Robinsdale High and the girl's gymnastics team had just finished a demonstration with several other high schools at a large civic center downtown.

"All right girls, let's pack it up and get going to the bus" their coach Mrs. Fern said.

Mia pulled on a pair of jeans on over her shiny pink and blue leotard and zipped her team track jacket up. She jumped into her converse slip ons and grabbed her duffel bag to head out with the rest of the team. As she walked out the door a cheerful blonde playfully punched her in the arm

"Hey not bad tonight Mia," Erica said. "For a freshman of course."

Erica was older and a sophomore but the two of them were considerably good friends, as they had been for many years. "Here," Erica said as she pulled Mia's hair out of the tight bun it was in.

"Thanks," was the reply as Mia swung her light brown hair around to loosen it up. She smiled at her friend and as they approached the school bus out back.

"Well," coach Fern said. "That was a good display out there tonight girls, but let's get the hell out of here and go home shall we?"  

Mia and Erica took a seat next to each other near the back of the bus, with the other ten girls taking their seats as well. The bus sprang to life.

"Soo," Erica squealed. "I totally heard from Cynthia that Joel was gonna ask you to the spring dance."

"Are you serious?" Mia's face lit up like a neon sign.

"Totally," Erica grinned back.

"Well if you and Dan are going together maybe we could all go as a group."

"Yeah that sounds good!"

The girls kept on talking about the dance when Mia felt a pang of pressure in her abdomen, too much water at the meet. She shifted her weight and sat up straighter.

"What's wrong?" Erica asked, she was astute.

"Nothing, I shoulda gone to the bathroom before we left."

"Oh no big, it's only like, 25 minutes back to school."

Mia scanned outside the windows. On any other night Erica would have been right but for some reason the bus wasn't even moving. It looked like they were some pretty bad traffic trying to get onto the freeway. She ignored the discomfort she was feeling in her bladder and the two girls continued chatting about boys and school and dances for the next fifteen minutes, the pee starting to fill her up.

"What's up with all these cars?" Mia finally felt like asking, mostly to herself. The traffic had not improved.

A girl named Patty was sitting in the seat in front of them and turned her head slightly to look at Mia, "There was a big baseball game tonight, must of let out about the same time as our meet, guess everyone is trying to get home now."

They sat there for twenty more minutes before the bus had finally managed to get onto the freeway but the traffic remained and they sat gridlocked, moving slow as could be.

"Damnit," Mia swore. Her already high pitched voice was getting higher. "I wish we'd just get through all this." She clenched her legs together and pushed her hand in her lap. The pressure was building steadily in her bladder and it was starting to get painful.

"Stop thinking about it, just relax, we'll be there soon," Erica assured her

"I can't relax. Crap." She started tapping her toes against the floor of the bus.  Her face was starting to get scrunched up she stopped talking, painfully biting her lip.

An entire agonizing half hour more passed by and the bus was moving slowly still as Baseball game traffic oozed around them, they had only gotten halfway between the city and their school. The poor girl was getting more desperate by the minute, shaking up and down to quell the rising liquids inside her.

"Ohmygod, Erica, what am I gonna do. This bus is taking forever. I have to go!"

"Just hold on, seriously, we'll get there, eventually." Erica faked a smile.

Mia's eyes flared. "I'm not joking. I'm gonna pee my pants! I really am gonna pee myself!" She half whispered in a screechy falsetto. The girl was becoming more and more frantic and her legs kept shaking back and forth while she took quick shallow breaths. She felt a quick pang of intense pressure hit her and she quickly clenched both of her hands into her lap. She squeezed her muscles tightly as a few drops escaped into the pink lycra.

"I don't know what to tell you Mia! If you weren't wearing a leotard I'd give you a water bottle to go in or something."

The desperate girl half closed her eyes as negative thoughts were filling her head. The last time she had wet herself was in the fourth grade on a field trip to the museum of flight. She had been too embarrassed to ask to go to the bathroom and soaked her blue dress while learning about a French Mirage fighter plane with her whole class there to see. "Crap crap crap," she said to herself as a wave of pain overcame her shaky pee muscles. She groaned and felt a trickle make its way out of her. She clenched as tight as she could but could not stop all of it. A good amount seeped through the glittery leotard and into her light denim, wetting them from the crotch down to her butt. She felt a few tears welling up in her eyes and looked at her friend in panic. She sat swaying fiercely for the next couple minutes as she tried her very best to keep it in.

"I can't stop it," she whispered in her exasperated voice.

Erica was stunned and didn't know at all what she could say at this point. Mia's face felt burning hot and she grabbed the top of the seat with both of her hands as another wave of pressure overcame her, fought her, then defeated her. She closed her eyes as she realized there was nothing she could do to stop the river that began to jet out of her girlhood and into her clothes.

There was so much pressure that her pee was loudly audible as it forced its way out of her like a water gun. The hot liquid soaked through the leotard easily and into her light denim turning them a dark shade of blue. It puddled quickly on the near waterproof bus seat before streaming its way down the back of her legs and onto the floor, making a splashing sound. Erica looked on in disbelief as her friend completely peed her pants in front of her and the entirety of the gymnastics team. They were all whispering to themselves and peering over as Mia was burning with embarrassment. Mia wiped the couple tears from her face as she sat in a pool of her own pee. Her clothes were soaked through and by Monday morning everyone at school was going to know what happened to the pretty freshman girl on the bus ride home from her high school gymnastics meet.      

JackO

Bet Joel won't ask her to the dance now :P

Nice, if a little short, Mia hasn't got a very strong bladder has she?

Still, the writing is appreciated.

captainjack

Ya you're right. I'll edit it a bit to make a little more time pass. And as for Joel, well who knows, he might want to ask her to that dance even more now, he might be one of us haha

AliasnameTO

Quote from: captainjack on September 06, 2009, 07:10:08 AM
Ya you're right. I'll edit it a bit to make a little more time pass. And as for Joel, well who knows, he might want to ask her to that dance even more now, he might be one of us haha

Took the words right out of my mouth. If he's really a good guy, he won't care.

About the story though, it seemed like her desperation ramped up too quickly, but I guess for a story that short, it would have to be hehe.

As for the length, I bet it would seem a lot more natural if the team had to travel a few hours to begin with, then add the traffic on top of that and it's perfect.

captainjack

Ya, Alias, I was lazy and got bored of the concept as soon as I began, so i don't know why I even bothered to finish. (and that's why it's so dang short) :surrender:
I promise whatever the next thing I write is, that it'll be alot better than this. I really need some ideas that aren't so uninspired though. Imagination is something I seem to be lacking, but any fresh ideas of stuff for me to write would be much appreciated from anyone!

AliasnameTO

Quote from: captainjack on September 07, 2009, 05:44:26 AM
Ya, Alias, I was lazy and got bored of the concept as soon as I began, so i don't know why I even bothered to finish. (and that's why it's so dang short) :surrender:
I promise whatever the next thing I write is, that it'll be alot better than this. I really need some ideas that aren't so uninspired though. Imagination is something I seem to be lacking, but any fresh ideas of stuff for me to write would be much appreciated from anyone!

Heh, every time I write I fall prey to the same problem. You can't just get an idea and run with it; you need to plan what's going to happen from beginning to end then fill in the details. But I should take my own advice as I've finished a whopping two stories for this site.

And as for imagination, it doesn't have to be super-unique. Just write about whatever you like best at the moment (if it's a FD story, whatever turns you on most :P), and it will come together naturally.

countryease

Short or not, I thought it was a great little story and can't wait to read about a "concept" that you don't get bored with.  Thanks.

animepee

That was a great story, i like how you went into so much detail about her trying to hold it in, it made it feel like she was really desperate

Ranpalan

Great story! Actually, I felt it went just right - many stories have a very gradual build-up to the desperation, or the urge suddenly hitting, but this is a very nice middle scenario. Quite realistic chatter, too.
Always happy to get PMs/IMs