News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

The Prodigal Princess (Pt. 4, After a Long Wait!)

Started by Sarrim, August 15, 2009, 03:52:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarrim

Hey all, sorry for the delay on this. I took a break for a bit, had things to do. But I figured I might do a little more writing. I hope you enjoy. :)

The Prodigal Princess (Pt. 4)

A fancy dress is...Perhaps...One of the most difficult things to move in. This, Samantha had decided the first time she'd actually put one on. Even plate armor, heavy as it was, would be actually designed and tailored to its wearer. Interlocking plates, padding on the inside. Perhaps not the most comfortable outfit ever. But you can move in it.

Whalebone compressed her lungs until she could scarce breathe, and layers of petticoats threatened to catch up her legs with every step. She was, however, a lady. And ladies, apparently, subjected themselves to crude torture on a regular basis. Sam mused that the reason must be as a sacrifice for living longer than the male counterparts. Shifting her legs again, she would have preferred death at the moment.

Across from her sat the Queen of Nortmund, Rosalia Gregorian. Rose, to Sam. They sat in a library, currently being tended to by the Archivists. The robed men mulled about, checking and reordering books, inserting new volumes, removing others. Poring over data. Aside from the nobility, the Archivists were amongst the few in the realm who were literate. It was not always as such. Before the Libraries – not the comparatively small one that resided in the southern wing of the Palace; rather, true centers of knowledge and learning – were burned after the fall of the First Kingdoms, most people across what is now Nortmund and beyond could read. Could write.

There were stories and culture found within the books. Theatre writings and such. "You could intimately understand the people and their works from these dramas." said the monarch, noticing Samantha's eyes glancing about. The Queen, in her own regalia, was graceful even in the ridiculous dresses expected of the female nobility. She spoke with a cool, utterly confident tone, though it was still friendly, comforting. "Explorations of the mind. The soul. The body." The emphasis, though almost non-existent, spoke volumes. Enough to fill a portion of the library, even.

As if she had commanded it, the Archivists began filing out, speaking quietly to themselves. They were a reclusive group, though friendly enough. Their knowledge though, and their practices, made them stand out. They understood the workings of the mind, both literally and metaphorically, better than almost anyone. Definitely Sam. Perhaps even the nobility. As the last of them left, they closed the door behind them, leaving an utter silence, save for the blowing of the winter wind and the crackle in the fire.

The Queen stood, smiling at the Guardian. There was a trace of stiffness to her, the regal bearing that she carried. "I'd been meaning to ask you: How has the burden of tithe and title been treating you?"

Sam took another sip for the mulled wine, its heat permeating her body. "Well, much the same really. I mean, it was mostly just an honor of ranking, wasn't it?"

"Yes, though it more or less formally inducts you into the Royal Family. Extended, of course. Many of the Guardians who acquit themselves well find a place there. If you were to ever bear children, or leave a legacy of such a nature, the honors of Privilege would guarantee their place. It also makes you more suitable for the social exhibitions amongst the nobility as well. Amelie really likes you, you know. She says you have a shrewd mind." The Queen walked about the library, pacing slowly.

"I serve as best I am able, my Queen." Sam felt a twinge in her bladder. She hoped this wouldn't last too long, as it would do no good to have a repeat of the last week. "Though I must admit, the field of battle is somewhat more comfortable than that of Court."

Rose smiled at her. "One you should learn, however. My dear daughter has a great ordeal ahead of her in life, and she needs someone to protect her, not only from physical dangers, but from those posed by a dangerous word, or a cold rumor. She needs someone there to advise her, but the few "Ladies" who would be of any use to her are as untrustworthy as they are clever. And, of course, avoiding suitors like the plague, as she does, there is little chance of her falling into subservience anytime soon. Besides, she is a fine judge of character." The woman stopped near the fire briefly. "And she likes you."

Samantha was glad that she was turned away from the Queen, as her blush would have made things awkward. She discreetly pressed her legs together, grimacing at her body's desire for relief. "Yes, well...She is a pleasure to serve as well. Your daughter is both beautiful and cunning. It is a honor to be of use to her."

"Indeed. Your ranking will help to protect her social health as well as her physical. The mind as well as the body. Of course, this all depends on a few things. You have potential, yes." The Queen leaned against the chair closest to the fireplace, her shadow dancing across the floor toward Sam. "But the quality of your character is something that requires better understanding. And so my husband and I decided that we would each get to know you. He greatly desires a new mind to bounce tactics and war off of as it is. It, sadly, occupies much of his time these months, as it must."

"For myself though...Well...How are you feeling?"

"Well, my liege, of course." Sam wondered at the question and sudden change of pace.

"Are you? You know, you remind me a little bit of a dear friend I had when I was a bit younger..." The story soon spiraled out, and both Samantha and the Queen conversed, chatting, exchanging stories, jokes. A servant entered and added more wood to the fire and left. The gray light outside had begun to fade into night. The Queen was witty and very beautiful. Amelie was thin, and would be her whole life, but the Queen had curves to her that few could match. Silky hair and flawless, pale skin, just barely touched with lines. Thalos, God of Wisdom and Serenity, left his feet at the corners of her eyes, a symptom of a lifetime of laughter. It was like seeing Amelie in 20 or 30 years. It was a comforting thought.

"And so it goes with so many of my ladies. I deal as best I can though," Rose said, smiling. "But how are you feeling, Guardian?"

Sam's bladder was on fire, as was her body. Her pupils were practically blown, alive with lust, unfocused but omnipresent. She wasn't sure how much longer she would last, but time was definitely running out. "Well, though my duties will soon call for me. I would be more than happy to return shortly, after I have seen to them."

"Soon, dearest. It has been a distinct pleasure conversing with you. But I have one last question."

A surge in Samantha's bladder caused her to slam her legs together, barely keeping her urethra closed. "Of course, my Queen. Anything."

"How is my daughter?"

"She's as happy as I can tell, my - "

"That's not what I mean, Lady Samantha. I've noticed that you shared certain...Predilections...That my daughter does."

Sam's heart slammed against her chest – no mean feat with her corset strangling her as it did – and she blushed furiously. Unbidden memories of the ceremonies a week earlier filled her mind: the helpless feeling as she lost control in the middle of the crowd, barely hidden by the heavy robes. And of course, the burned-in memory of the queen discovering her secret shame. And hiding it. Remembering the incident brought a sympathetic surge to her bladder, causing a spurt of golden liquid to escape her pussy, dampening the petticoats of her dress.

"I...Ah..."

"It's alright. No need to be ashamed."

"She...Is...She is wonderful, in...all...ways." Sam's knees knocked together as she desperately held onto to her weakening bladder.

The Queen took this silently for a moment. "And you enjoy her?"

"Unbelievably so, my Queen." Another wetness began to form, entirely unrelated to her desperation.

Queen Rose smiled a secret smile. "But I must wonder," she mused, tapping a slender finger to her cheek, "how much she enjoys you in return. It is my duty as her mother to ensure my daughter's happiness and success."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, my dear Lady, I am in need of some assistance. You see, our conversations have been utterly entertaining. Enthralled, even. Yet...It has left little time to refresh myself."

"I think I can sympathize, my Queen." A stray thought, an intuition at the back of Sam's mind began screaming its way to the fore.

"And it has left me in such a state that I desperately require relief. In fact, I dare not move, for fear of losing all control." It was impossible to see below the Queen's layers of dress, but Sam could easily imagine the Queen's legs rubbing together. Her breath opened up, and became a little heavier.

"Of course, Your Highness. It would be an honor to serve you." She slipped out of her seat, her bladder twinging painfully, and another spurt escaping into her petticoats. She reached the Queen and, carefully, gingerly examined the woman's dress. The Queen, for her part, stood rigidly still. Her control was amazing, though Samantha could tell she was reaching her limits. Slowly she began to remove a layer, revealing the petticoats of beneath. She gently touched the woman's corset, eliciting a brief gasp from the woman.

And then went a layer of the petticoat, and another, leaving only the Queen's stockings, panties, corset and girdle. Her silhouette was beautifully illuminated in the shadow of the firelight, a tall hourglass. And her body was so warm. Sam couldn't help but touch her creamy skin. Her back...
Her shoulders...
Her thighs...
And a magnificent ass, barely clad by the girdle, which Sam delicately removed. Each touch caused the older woman to twich, either in desperation or electric pleasure.

"My Lady Samantha, I must beg that you hurry. I am at my last...Ohh." A brief spurt of twinkling droplets graced the woman's thighs. And suddenly, Sam knew she could take no more.

"I shall, mistress. But my own need is too great. Please, help me with my own clothes before I disgrace myself. Her own dress was less complex, but even as the Queen acquiesced, she moved much slower, and stiffer, than Sam had. Another spurt wet her own panties, and the Guardian could feel her control slipping.

As the petticoat came off, she lost the last vestiges of her control, spurting again into her panties and again. "My Queen, I'm afraid it's too late...I can't hold it any longer..."

She bent over slightly, as golden liquid rushed out of her forbidden place, pouring in a waterfall between her legs. And then she felt the Queen's hand there, massaging her pussy as the urine burst forth. The feeling was uncontrollably blissful, and soon she lost all touch with reality, lost in the feeling of the Queen controlling her ecstasy. Pee rushed out of her with a hiss, splattering the wood floor and running in rivulets down her legs. She barely noticed as a finger slipped into her soaking panties, and then another, slipping past her pee-soaked lips and fingering her rapidly. In short order, she was reduced to a shivering wreck as an orgasm wracked her. She sank into the warm, wet wooden floor, slowly regaining her wits. The Queen straddled her prone body, grinding her slightly.

"I must admit, Lady Samantha, that you are quite...Enticing," she punctuated the word with a pelvic thrust, moving the woman's hot crotch against Sam's legs. "Pleasure me. Make me glow in ecstasy, before I completely disgrace myself. I can't hold it in for much longer." The Queen's voice went higher at the last, almost child-like.

Practically in a trance, the Guardian obliged, slipping to her knees before grasping at the Queen, molesting her, caressing her. She bit into her neck, eliciting a gasp, and ran her hand through the woman's hair, reveling in its softness. But the real prize was the woman's hips and thighs, her perfectly shaped ass that that filled her hands so well. She ran her fingers inside the woman's legs, and she leaked again, a sprinkle of urine gracing the floor. When Samantha pressed lightly against the woman's stomach, she tensed and moaned, followed by a tiny fart. "Please," gasped Rose, "I can barely hold it back..."

In response, Sam moved down, and began to lick the woman through her dampened panties. The Queen bucked on her knees at the feeling, lost in it, yet tense with the effort of holding back. With a finger, she began massaging her clit, rubbing the bump, and the monarch began gasping. She was getting close, her tense muscles pulsing with a building orgasm. Rose grasped Samantha's head and held her there, pressing her mons into her face. Sam licked her hungrily, and then, Rose let out a low, almost predatory cry.

Sam pulled away, still massaging the woman's clit, and the Queen fell to her knees, wracked with waves of pleasure. Her wonderful ass right in the Guardian's face, she got a perfect view as the last of the Queen's control slipped away. It began slowly – a dribble of gold erupting from the woman's crotch – that slowly grew, and grew, until a it hissed against the fabric of the Queen's panties. The Queen moaned uncontrollably, still caught up in her orgasm. Her ass tensed and flexed with each pulse, revealing her well-toned musculature. As the tail end of her orgasm spun out, she relaxed entirely, giving up any semblance of holding on. Another small fart escaped her, but then, her ass began to spread, and her hole pucker through her now soaked panties. A solid log began to emerge, tenting out her panties. As it ended, another burst of gas erupted, followed by more logs, pushing down her panties.

The Queen, her face in her arms, moaned quietly as she soiled herself, "I'm having an accident, I just couldn't hold it in any more...I'm pooping my panties..." More poop forced its way out, squeezing out the sides of the woman's underwear. Her perfectly shaped ass gyrated slightly, hypnotizing Samantha as she watched the spectacle. Finally, after what seemed like an mind-numbingly erotic eternity, the woman's hole closed up, and the Queen sighed. She lifted her head just enough to mutter, "Ahh, that feels better." Her load made an enormous bulge, a perfect contrast the woman's creamy skin. Her ass in the air, she practically beckoned for the guardian to take her once more. Sam, for her part, had all but lost her mind, and assaulted the Queen in a frenzy of lust. If this was her future...Well, she could deal with all the snobbish nobles in the world.

r3

That was seriously one of the best fics I've seen on this site. I'm not normally a fan of scat, but it didn't matter in this case because the preceding pee desperation was so good.

Easily the best part of the series (although that may just be because I love the whole female domination aspect of a formal society where admitting the need to ease oneself is a sign of weakness)

Firescyth

Okay, it was good. But I was really expecting the story to be about the Princess, not the queen. Please write another part of the princess.

qztv

it was a very good story but i was hoping the princess would be in it with the queen not just one or the other

animewetting

I think using the queen was a great idea. You could really tell how the gaurdian and the queen's bladders were bursting. You should do another one like this.

countryease

Amazingly well written story.  I have not read the first 3 parts as I am new to the site and haven't gotten that far down the forum, but I can assure you after reading that, Part 1 is my next stop.  Thank you and keep up the amazing stories.

Serika

It's cool reading about what Samantha and the Queen do in their free time. The restrictive, elaborate dresses almost give the story a hint of bondage and masochism, and the descriptions for peeing were perfect, exactly what i'd expect from a Queen.

5/5, Sarrim. :)
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

hahaman

haha. it's finally up woot. haha.
good story but same like most i was expecting some things with the princess. very good nonetheless.

andreww9933

YES. Now that was an excellent story my friend. Short but oh so very sweet!!!
"I'll be the God of Death any day"-- Duo Maxwell, Gundam Wing

hahaman

I feel bad. last time i commented i wanted to see more of teh queen. this time i'm gonna ask for more princess.
nonetheless, i liked the story a lot. whichever way he story goes i'm looking forward to it. parhaps a diaper? haha

Toasty

Hot damn! I just came back to this site after being away for a while and I am so glad that you posted this. you truly are one of the best authors I've ever read.

After part three, I was going to ask for another chapter about the princess, but after reading this I saw screw it, write about whatever the hell you want and I'll read it. It's just that good.