News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

A Turn too late: *a story I wrote* (Wetting involved)

Started by Faust, August 05, 2009, 08:18:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WeAreTheFinale

Another great part, but it felt short, and rushed. :S I think a tiny bit more detail on the desparation to the actual bathroom itself would've been good. And I felt more masturbation was out of place. She just wet herself, partly infront of a crowd of people that she knew, and has no escape from embarassment. I think the last thing she'd do now is; Masturbate. She just doesn't seem the type to do that in such a situation.

Faust

Wynn paused lightly as she heard the voice, not sure if she should awnser. After short silence, she caved.
"Is anyone else out there?" Her voice called, lightly. A light chuckle could be heard, a quick ringing.
"No silly." she called. "It's lunch, why would anyone be in here?"

Wynn gave a disbelieving stare at the door, as if Rose was in fact the door, as she leaned down, looking under the stall walls. Sure enough, nobody was there besides one pair of black shoes in front of the door. Sighing, she got up, as she sat back on the toliet.

"So, you didn't make it, did you?" Rose called, her voice trailing a bit. Wynn flushed lightly, but nodded, again forgetting there was a door between them.
"No..." she called, quietly.
"Oh..." Rose called, silence starting to take over until a light beeping was heard. Wynn paused for a second unsure of the noise.

"What's that?" she called, accusingly. The beeping had stopped as she said that.
"I'm calling your parents, what else?" Rose called. Wynn flushed, as she stood up, and unlocked the door.
"You can't do that!!" she called, making a grab for Rose's phone, and closing it. Rose was surprised, and backed up as she saw Wynn's outfit, the wetting still very much obvious.

"Well what do you think we should do?" she replied, matter of factly. Wynn paused, unable to come up with a response right away. Rose reach for her phone as Wynn suddenly jerked away again.
"D-Don't call them!" she called, loudly. "I'll run my clothes under the dryer, and go on with school! I'll just get a tardy, no big."
Rose paused, as she looked at her green haired friend.

"If I agree, will you give me my phone back?" she asked, lightly. Wynn nodded, and Rose reach for her phone, taking it back this time. "Okay, I won't call them, but you owe me your lunch, okay?"
Wynn shrugged. Like she was going to get a chance to eat it anyways.
"Sure." she called, as Rose smiled.
"Good." she called, as she started out. "I'll tell the teacher what happened, so take your time drying off, okay?"
Wynn nodded, and soon the bathroom was silent again.

Wynn then went back to her original idea, drying her clothes under the dryer. It seemed like a good idea, except for two things she recently discovered.
For one, drying them wouldn't get rid of the smell, and for two, to dry them, she would either have to stand at an impossible angle, or strip from the waist down as she held the clothes under the dryer. If she did, then anyone who came in the bathroom would see her, and her situation would be comprimised. Rose may take bribes, but almost all of the other girls would spread the rumor like wildfire. Wynn shook her head, thinking about what she should do before groaning annoyed.

Hesitantly, she removed her bike shorts and panties, the urine starting to dry into the cloth, and moved over to the sink, soaking them in the water, and putting some soap on them. It would take longer to dry them, but it might help with the smell.
She decided to leave her somewhat wet skirt still on, in case someone was to come into the restroom, and she started up the dryer, holding her shorts and panties under the jet of air that blew out of the dryer. Every few minutes or so, she would punch the button again, getting the dryer to kick back on. She was definitely having to skip lunch, but after the crowd of kids died down, thankfully with none of them entering, she was able to dry off her under clothes as she looked down at her skirt.

The stain was mostly dried in now, although it still made a definite stain on the skirt. Pausing, she moved to a stall, as she switched her skirt for her underwear and shorts, still feeling the slightest bit wet, but not enough to bother her. She left the stall, as she repeated the process earlier performed with her skirt, before eventually putting it on, and sighing. She had to go to class now, and face whatever awaited her there. She reluctantly moved to the entrance of the bathroom, and pushed the door open, to an empty hall. As she turned around, she discovered why no one had entered. An 'out of order' sign had been placed on the door. Which was strange to Wynn, considering she was sure it wasn't there before. She started her way back to class,
still worried about how  everyone would react.

WeAreTheFinale

Great part!  :clap: I enjoyed reading her plan to get out of it. Though, I'm not sure about Wynn letting Rose tell the teacher about it. Unless I read that wrong?

animepee

I don't think she let her, but she might have done it on her own.

But the stories are great! Ive loved every chapter so far, i agree about the suggestions others have posted on the first few chapters though, but i give it a 9/10 overall :)

Keep it up! Im looking forward to the next chapter!

AliasnameTO

Heh, it was Rose that put the "out of order" sign on the door for her. Such a good friend. :P I really love this series so far.