TalkBox v1.0

OH GOD I'M NEW

Started by retrorainbows, June 15, 2009, 05:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

retrorainbows

Hi. =]
I'm Madison, new here, first post~
Uhmm...girl. Gay. xD

I have no idea what else to say here to be perfectly honest.

Tru

Hello! I figure as the resident lesbo it's my obligation to be the first to welcome you here. Welcome! I hope you stick around for a while.

Oh, and fair warning: we mods have a nasty habit of deleting especially short/spammy posts that we feel don't add to the threads they're posted in. So, please, post to your heart's content, and feel free to ramble and rave in your posts. :biggrin:
This is an experiment of sorts. I don't really expect most people to care about my music listening habits.

FallenStar

I swear... if Tru gets a love connection on this site, I'm going to seriously be upset.   :lol:

Tru

This is an experiment of sorts. I don't really expect most people to care about my music listening habits.

packrat

Welcome to the forums, retrorainbows.  I'm packrat.  Pleased to meet you.  ^_^

Don't mind by friends.  They're a little nutty, but they really good mods and excel at keeping this place in check.  If you're wondering what to say, how about telling us some of your interests.  (Other than theone that obviously brought you here.)

retrorainbows

Quote from: packrat on June 17, 2009, 12:15:58 PM
Welcome to the forums, retrorainbows.  I'm packrat.  Pleased to meet you.  ^_^

Don't mind by friends.  They're a little nutty, but they really good mods and excel at keeping this place in check.  If you're wondering what to say, how about telling us some of your interests.  (Other than theone that obviously brought you here.)

Ahaha, okay then. =] Well you all seem very friendly, that's good.

Uhm, well unrelated to the fetish that brought me to this site I'm really into music, I listen to a lot of techno and alternative but most of my friends offline think it's all crap. :icon_rolleyes:

I play a lot of video games too, especially the weird ones. The more original and creative the better. =]