New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Hey people.

Started by kyo, October 27, 2010, 07:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kyo

Hey guys. I actually just found this gallery/forum and i really want to be part of this community. I hope we can all get along.

PS: I love the picture in the beginning of the site where it asks if your 18+.

JackO

Hey kyo. Just to be a little technical, I wouldn't call this a gallery/forum, I'd call it a forum with a gallery which is accessible to valuable members of the community.

You say you'd like to be a part of this community, and do to this we'd like to get to know you as a person (we don't need personal details or your name or anything like that which you might not be comfortable giving)... but maybe you could tell us what aspects of FD and wetting that you like and what your hobbies and other things are other than FD and wetting.

Also to become an advanced member, which would allow you access to the gallery, there is a guide to becoming advanced; http://www.animegirldesp.org/forum/index.php?topic=2964.msg26477  <here... and that pretty much covers everything.

If you want to chat with other members of the site, and know how to use IRC, then there is an IRC channel for the site, at #AGD on the Rizon server... I'll see you there if you're interested.

And that's pretty much all you need to do to become a part of the community and get along with us! So, welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy your stay!  :clap:

kyo

Thanks for the welcomes people.