New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Konata's Diapered Journet - Chapter 2

Started by animepee, December 17, 2010, 09:56:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

animepee

* Note: I highly recommend downloading and viewing this story in the attached .doc file, as the formatting is much better in my opinion.

Konata's Diapered Journey
Chapter 2: Konata's Unlucky School Day

Konata was walking down the street on her way to school. Her head was hanging down gloomily all the way. She simply couldn't shake off what happened the night before. "I still can't believe I wet my bed.. I haven't done that since I was 8! I really hope dad doesn't find out about this.." Konata thought.

About a minute later, Kagami had run up beside of her. "Hey Konata!" she shouted on her way. Kagami was slightly startled by this and jumped up a little. "O-oh, hey Kagamin.." Konata replied. Kagami tilted her head a little at the response. "Konata, is something wrong? You're not your usual cheerfull self today." she stated. "Oh, nothing. Nothing at all!" Konata said, looking back up and putting on a fake smile.

Kagami didn't buy this one bit, and kept a stern concerned look on her face. "I know somethings wrong Konata. Why won't you tell me what it is? We're friends you know." Kagami said. "I-it's nothing, really!" Konata replied. Kagami looked a little frustrated, but didn't want to force her. "Hmph, fine then. But we are friends you know, you can come to me if you have any problems.." she replied. Konata simply started walking faster, until they both arrived at school.

The warning bell had rang just as they stepped foot on campus. Konata was so distressed this morning that she forgot to use the bathroom before heading to school, and now she wouldn't even have time to go before class. Giving what happened the night before, this made her very uneasy.

Konata and Kagmi quickly made there way to their lockers, and headed to class right as the final bell rang. For the first half of the class everything seemed normal. But then, the inevital moment Konata was dreading all day came.

A sudden surge of pressure made its way down to her lower abdomen, causing her to keel over. "Nnghhh..!" was all Konata could spurt out before a tiny drop of liquid leaked its way into her panties.

This immediately got the attention of her friend Kagami, who leaned over to her with a concerned look on her face. "Konata.. are you okay..?" Konata looked up at her with a blush on her face, "I-I'm fine.." was all she could say before another lighter wave of pressure hit her. She grabbed the front of her desk and squeezed tight, causing Kagami to look even more worried.

By now class was almost over. Konata was rocking back in forth in her chair, eying the clock on the wall intently. The second the bell rang, she gathered her stuff up and bolted out the door. "Konata! Wait up!" Kagami hollared, but it didn't even phase Konata. She just kept walking at a very fast pace towards the restrooms. Kagami gathered her supplies as well and took off after her.

"Konata, where are you going in such a hurry?!" she asked, but Konata didn't even look back. Suddenly another wave of pressure shot through her abdomen and she skidded to a halt. But before she could even react, another hot spurt of pee had made its way into Konata panties. "Crap!" Konata said in a low voice, but just loud enough for Kagami to hear as she came to a halt beside of her.

"Konata, what's wrong? You've been acting weird since this morning, what's going on?" Kagami asked. "Nothing Kagamin, I-I just have to go somewhere.." said Konata as she began to walk towards the restroom. Just then, however, Kagami quickly grabbed Konata by the hand and held her back tightly. The final bell had wrung, and everyone else was in class already.

"K-Kagami, p-please let me go!" Konata pleaded. "Not until you tell me what's going on Konata!" Kagami replied. An even stronger wave of pressure made its way through Konata's body, and pierced through her abdomen. A hot jet of pee shot out, but this time she was barely able to stop it, and a large yellow stain appeared on her panties. Konata gripped her skirt tightly with her other hand, dropping her books to the floor, and both of her cheeks began to glow bright red.

"K-Kagami.... I-I'm about to pee myself..!" Konata practicly shouted. "E-EH?!" Kagami said with a shocked experession. Konata had opened her mouth to plead again for her release, not even realising she was the one clenching onto Kagami's hand now, but it was to late. She had been holding it for to long. Her tiny body couldn't take it anymore! It felt like all the liquids inside of her at once tried to force its way out of her. All she could do was clench her hands tighter, including the hand Kagami was holding subconciously.

Just then, another hot jet of pee spurted out into her panties. Followed by another, and another, then she lost it. A full force jet of pee had shot out of her, and had no intentions of stopping until she was completely emtpy. The front and back of her panties quickly became stained, and the yellow stream shot like a jet down to the floor. Kagami was just standing there awstruck, watching her friends humiliating accident, still unsure of what to do.

The puddle kept growing larger. Thirty seconds had gone by, but it seemed like an hour for both of them. Tears began to roll down Konata's cheek, and the yellow stream continued cascading down her. Some of the stream started to flow across both her legs, and into her shoes and socks. Within seconds, her once white socks had turned yellow, and a huge yellow puddle was now growing upon the feet of both Konata and Kagami.

Kagami had tried to back away from it, but was unable to due to Konata's tight grip on her. But just then Konata released her hand and sunk to her knees with her hands covering her face as tears continued rolling down her flushed cheeks. The stream made its way down her butt, then slowly came to a stop. Kagami was still shocked, but had a stinging pain of guilt in her heart. She kneeled over behind Konata and gently wrapped her arms around her, hugging her tightly.

Konata had suddenly stopped crying, and her already reddened face just got a lot redder. "Konata.. I..I'm so sorry.. I had no idea.." Kagami said, almost crying herself. Konata sniffled a little and wiped the tears from her face. "N-no.. i-it's okay Kagamin... you were just worried.. I should have told you from the beginning.. I... I wet the bed last night... so I've been on edge all morning... b-but I can't believe I just had an accident in school now..! I'm such a baby!" Konata said close to tears again.

"No you're not! Don't talk like that. Everyone has accidents.." Kagami said, desperately trying to confort her friend. "High schoolers don't wet the bed and pee themselves in public!" Konata retaliated. "Yes they do!" argued Kagami. "They do to! Everyone does! So don't be so hard on yourself.. I won't tell anyone.. so calm dow-" Kagami said before she was interupted. "Then who else has these problems besides me Kagamin?" Konata said, now looking back at her friend.

Kagami simply sighed and gently stood up. "Fine, I guess I'll have to prove it to you." Kagami stated with a stern look on her face, and a blush growing from cheek to cheek. "Huh..? What are you talking about Kagamin?" Konata questioned. But just then, Kagami gently lifted the front of her skirt, revealing a pair of white cotton panties with small strawberries accross the waistband. Kagami let out a slight sigh, and the front of her panties began to look slightly damp and yellow.

"K-Kagamin..?!" Konata said, as shocked as ever now. But Kagami didn't say anything, she kept her eyes tightly closed, and the small
yellow spot on her panties grew large, and a yellow stream began to cascade down from her girlhood onto the floor. The yellow stream splashed into Konata's already large puddle, and the sound of the splash echoed all accross the hallway. After about 15 seconds, the warm stream of pee from Kagami's girlhood subsided, and she looked down at her friend with her cheeks now bright red.

"See? Everyone has accidents Konata.." said Kagami. "B-but, you did that on p-" Konata said before she was interupted. "No buts! Let's just get you home so we can both get changed.. I don't know about you, but I definitely don't want to be sitting around in soggy panties all day."

Konata couldn't do anything but nod as Kagami offered her a hand. She gently grabbed it on pulled herelf up from the puddle she was almost sitting in, wiped her eyes one final time, and looked over at Kagami. "K-Kagamin.. w-why did you do something so humiliating for me..?" Konata asked. "What do you mean why Konata? We're friends. That's what friends are for. If it takes me doing that to get you to feel better.. I'd do so without a second thought." said Kagami.

Though Konata still couldn't believe what had just occured, she nodded and gently embraced Kagami with a hug. "T-thank you Kagamin.." said Konata. Kagami simply smiled and embraced her back. "Any time.

Kagami gently grasped Konatas hand, locking her fingers with hers. Both their cheeks were flushed bright red now. "Let's get home before class ends, or someone walks by and notices us." Kagami said, as Konata simply nodded in agreement. They began to walk down the wall, and with each step Konata's socks squished from all the liquid it had absorbed.

They quickly made there way to the exist, and hurried towards Konata's house, their hands still locked with each others.

TO BE CONTINUED.