New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Konata's Diapered Journey - Chapter 1

Started by animepee, December 17, 2010, 09:45:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

animepee

* Note: I highly recommend downloading and viewing this story in the attached .doc file, as the formatting is much better in my opinion.

Konata's Diapered Journey
Chapter 1: Wet Dreams

It was around 11PM on a rainy sunday night, and Konata had just finished her routine daily gaming session. She finished off her last can of pepsi and tossed it in the trash. Digging through her dresser, she pulled out a matching pair of light blue pajamas with various anime chracters printed all throughout it. As she tossed them over on her bed, she stripped off her school uniform and tossed it in the hamper, swiftly putting on her clean PJ's then jumped up and plopped down onto the bed.

Konata covered up with her blankets and slowly dozed off to sleep. Sometime in the middle of the night, she was starting to squirm around under her covers as she drifted into dream land. Kagami and her other friends were on a summer vacation trip to the beach. It was a nice sunny day, and they were out in the ocean playing. She could hear the waves swiftly making there way upon the shore, and Kagami splashing her with the warm ocean water. Konata splashed Kagami back, then suddenly she slipped and fell backwards into the water.

Startled, she jolted awake, sitting up slightly. However, she noticed something was amiss. Even though she was wide awake now, she still felt a warmth and wetness bellow her butt and waist. Then she could hear it, the sound of her pee jetting out into her panties and pajamas with full force. She almost immediately threw her covers off to look down in horror at the almost massive yellow puddle that has now covered her entire bedspread. She quickly dug her hands into her panties in a desperate attempt to subside the flow, but her attempts proved to be futile. Her warm pee continue to jet out of her, doing nothing but drenching her hands in the process, as the massive yellow puddle continue to flow across her mattress. Around 15-30 seconds later, she was finally empty and the stream subsided.

Konata was now sitting in a large, warm, yellow puddle, that was a good few inches deep. It hadn't even had time to fully soak into the mattress yet. She looked down to see her pajama pants where almost completely drenched in pee. The back of her shirt was soaked as well, and was clinging onto her skin. Konata was awstruck. She just sat there for a good few minutes, until the warmth became coldness. Eventually, she forced herself to get up and get changed. As she stood up from her mattress, and large wave of pee cascaded down her legs and splashed onto the carpet floor. Konata just sighed slightly, and she stripped off the wet pair of pajamas, which was still tightly clinging to her skin.

She grabbed another clean pair of yellow pajamas, and headed to the bathroom in nothing but her wet panties. She was wearing a clean pair of white cotton panties. The back of them were now completely stained a dark yellow. As she walked down the hall, her legs could be seen glistiming in the hallway light from being so wet. Eventually she made her way into the bathroom, where she immediately shut and locked the door, then hopped into the shower. She stripped off her bra, and tossed it onto the floor, then glanced down at her yellow stained panties and sighed again. "I'm pretty sure this won't ever come out.. and I'll have a hard time explaining this to dad.." Konata said in a low voice. With both her thumbs on the sides of her waist, she slid the damp panties down to her ankles, and kicked them off into a nearby wastebin. "I need to hurry before dad wakes up.. I can't believe I actually wet the bed.. I'm way to old to being doing stuff like this!" said Konata with a slightly frustrated tone.

She cut the water on, then jumped back a little when the cold water hit her bare skin. A few seconds later, the water warmed up and she continued her shower, scrubbing her body down repeatedly. As the warm water continued splashing against her skin, she began to get a familiar feeling in her lower abdomen, as her legs instictively started shifting slightly. "You.. have got to be kidding! After all of that, there is no way I still have to pee!" she thought, however, her body was definitely telling her differently. Konata looked down even more frustrated, and just let loose. A dark yellow stream of liquid poured down from her girlhood and splashed onto the shower floor. The clear liquid bellow from the shower head clouded yellow as she continued peeing for a good 20 seconds.

Once she finished her business, she quickly cut the shower off and jumped out. Grabing a nearby towel, she swiftly scrubbed herself dry. Slipping her a new dry pair of pajamas on, she balled the wet ones up with the towel she just used. As quitely as she could, she cut the bathroom light off, tossed her soiled clothes into the hamper basket, and scurried back into her room.

The clock had just hit 4:30am. She looked over towards her matress, which still had a huge wet spot covering it. Her pee had completely soaked in by now, and was starting to smell it. By now, she didn't even care. She was tired, frustrated, and humilated all at the same time. She picked up the mattress, and flipped it over. Luckily, it hadn't soaked in all the way to the other side. She cut her bedroom light off and plopped down on the bed once more. Minutes later, she drifted back off to sleep.
Finally, the sun had risen, and it was morning. Slowly, Konata woke up once again, stretching her arms into the air. She slowly unveiled her covers, now somewhat afraid to do so, but luckily she awoke in a clean pair of pajamas. After letting out a sigh of relief, she stood up to get ready for school. She stripped off her clean pair of pajamas, and put on her school uniform. She began to walk out the door, then felt a foreign breeze beneath her skirt. "Shit!" she said, quickly slamming her door shit. She had completely forgotten she threw away her panties from last night, and almost walked to school in nothing but a skirt. The breeze lifted her skirt up, and would have given anyone behind her a nice clear view of her soft round bum.

She quickly jerked her skirt back down. Swiftly, she grabbed a pair of clean white cotton panties from her underwear drawer, and slipped them on nice and snug. Her school supplies in hand, she hurridly jolted downstairs, grabbed a piece of toast, and waved goodbye to her dad as she took off for school.

END.