New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

My Life as A Succubus [VARIOUS WARNINGS]

Started by anime lover, March 18, 2009, 02:16:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anime lover

given that my fics are starting to get more replies, I've reconcidered posting more of my fics here.
This is a Series in particular, currently 54 chapters long, some chapters do have watersports and scat, I will list which ones do

My longest series that tells the story about one teen half-succubus and her girlfriend.Special appearances by the characters of Azumanga Diaho and Morrgan and Lilith from Darkstalkers

Series tags: Bondage, Defecation, Desperation, Diaper, Eggs, Futanari, Loli, Loli (High School), Masturbation, Pantypoop, Scat, Straight sex, Tentacles, Urination, Voyeur, Wetting, WS, Yuri

Chapter list
1. The Teacher 1
[WS]
New school year, new students, and a new teacher, but there are many rumors that surround this teacher...

2. The Teacher 2
Naki gets a nervous girl to tell a story about her first time.

3. The Teacher 3
Naki teaches the class how to make a girl squirt.

4. The Teacher 4
[WATERSPORTS, BONDAGE, URETHRAL INSERTION, SCAT]
Lynn visits Naki at her home and Naki finds out a strange secret about Lynn.

5. Kicked Out
[LOLI] [MILD VIOLENCE] [ANGEST]
After being kicked out of School, Alex goes with her friend, Lynn, to her house, where there new relationship may already come to a crashing halt...

6. We Won't Get Caught, Trust Me....
Sarah gets turned on by the possibility of getting caught... but what happens when she gets caught, not ONCE... but TWICE? Will she learn something new?!

7. Locker Room Desperation
[WS]
After getting hurt in a volleyball game, Sarah, 'treats' her girlfriend, Amy

8. Karaoke
[LOLI] [WATERSPORTS]
Lynn 'tricks' her two friends, Sarah and Amy, into playing a hold-it game, joined by her friend Alex at a Karaoke bar, but things don't go quite as Lynn had planned...

9. Chance Meeting
Lynn and Alex go shopping and meet one of Lynn's old friends, which leads to meeting two other girl's... one being Lynn's ex-girlfriend... [this has NO sex of any kind]

10. Chance Meeting part2
[YURI]
direct continuation of the previous fic

11. Pleasant (Day)Dreams
[LOLI]
Naki falls alseep in the middle of class, and dreams about her teacher when she was younger (an actual event), but Naki's kinda a verbal sleeper...

12. Alex's Problem's
[WS] [ANGEST]
Alex decides she has to go... in more ways than one!

13. The Tape
[WATERSPORTS] [SCAT] [TENTACLES] [RAPE]
Although this is a sequal to 'Alex's Problems' this can be read as a stand alone fic. Anyway, this has a little something for just about everyone.

14. Returning Home
[MILD INCEST] [LOLI]
Since i made a fic where Alex runs away, I dicided I better make one where she returns home. This has no XXX stuff in it, though it has a couple Ecchi-like scenes

15. Such Embarrassment
[LOLI] [MASTURBATION] [TOYS]
You won't believe what Alex's mom brings to her daughters room to have her try out.

16. Holy Water
[LOLI] [S&M] [WATERSPORTS] [BLOOD] [RAPE] [PHYSICAL TORTURE] [BONDAGE]
I wanted to do a fic where Naki is tortured, yep, you read that right, Naki gets tortured, by Lynn. But that doesn't mean this fic isn't funny though

17. Alex, Lynn, and Alex
[LOLI] [PAIN] [INCEST?]
What's better than one 16 red-headed loli? TWO 16 red-headed lolis! ^_^

18. Lynn's Unfortunate Problem
[LOLI] [SCAT] [WATERSPORTS]
Lynn's a little, 'backed-up'

19. The Plan
[WATERSPORT] [LOLICON] [liGHT BONDAGE]
Chiyo-chan is invited to a classmates home, but her classmate only has 'wet' intentions in store for her...

20. Tomo's Embarasment
[LOLi] [WATERSPORTS]
Tomo has to pee, but when Yukari falls asleep during class, can Tomo make it to the bell without ending up with really wet panties?

21. Footgasm
[LOLI] [MASTURBATION] [EGGS ] [FOOTPLAY]
Alex's mother wants to meet her daughter's girlfriend and mother, they meet and the two adults seem to make it there mission to embarrass the two girls before they leave their parents.

22. It's All In The Mind
[LOLI] [FANTASY]
the brain is a sex organ too yanno ^_^ BTW: this fic is a direct continuation of the 'Footgasm' fic

23. Teddy Bear and Wet Dreams
[LOLI]
This fic continues immediately after the fic It's All In The Mind

24. Tomo's First Lesbian Experience
[LOLI][BONDAGE][WATERSPORTS]
With all my fics with my characters Lynn, Alex, Naki, etc, you may have noticed the names of a few characters from the anime. Well, they all go to the same school, and the Azumange crew has barely had any screen time so here's on for Tomo

25. When Boredom Strikes, the Pee Will Fly
[LOLI] [WATERSPORTS]
Lynn and Alex have fun with three Azumanga Diaho characters ^_^

26. A Little Bite'
[LOLI] [BLOOD]
After looking through a photo album of Lynn, Alex notices something odd about her and decides to ask Lynn about it...

27. Ayumu Kasuga
[SEX-RELATED SPEECH]
Lynn goes to the the roof of the school for some freash air to find Kasuga there already, alone...

28. Feeding Time
[VIOLENCE] [BLOOD]
After feeding on her mom for years, Lynn discovers that her mom's energy is weakening for her, but se doesn't want to feed on a human and especially not Alex...

29. Secret Admirer
[LOLI (HIGH-SCHOOL)] [YURI] [ANAL PLAY]
I wanted to do a fic with my character's Lynn and Alex where Alex's sister finally meets Lillith, but the problem was the fic wouldn't have any 'action', but then i had an idea for Alex to find out she has a secret admirer, which would lead to 'action' so I combined the two fic ideas! hope ya like it.

30. Daddy's Little Girl's
[LOLI] [PEDO] [CONS] [M/F/F]
This is another chapter to my Alex and Lynn fics, it's basically a flashback fic between Alex her sister and her dad, although Alex nor her sister makes any reference to an incestuous relationship with their dad in previous fics, it is there.

This fic also reveals an embarrassing phobia Alex has.

31. Daddy's Little Girl: Lynn
[LOLI (CLASSIC)] [PEDO] [RAPE] [ANAL] [M/F] [MURDER]
Well heres the other half of the Alex/Lynn flashbacks. This fic explains why Lynn doesn't have a dad. despite the last tag, it's not as graphic as you'd think

32. Payback's A Bit*h
(REALISTIC) [LOLI (YURI)] [BITING] [FEMALE DESPERATION (WATERSPORTS)]
As eluded in the fic, 'Secret Admirer', in this fic, Lynn, Alex and there new friend Yuu force one of there other friends, Amy, to get a taste of her own medicine ^_^

33. A Little Role-Play
(REALISTIC) [LOLI(HIGH-SCHOOL)] [YURI(YOUNG/OLD)] [ROLE-PLAY] [DIAPERS] [SCAT] [WATERSPORTS] [FUTANARI]
this is the fic that Alex hinted at in the fic "Payback's A Bit*h'"

34. Not Quite
(ANIME) [LOLI (HIGH-SCHOOL)] [WATERSPORTS]
Alex doesn't make it home quick enough...

35. Alex's First Erotic Asphyxiation Experience
(ANIME) [LOLI (HIGH-SCHOOL)] [EROTIC ASPHYXIATION] [YURI] [TOILET WATERSPORTS and SCAT]
Alex discovers a shocking act that Lynn and her mom like to do

36. Changes and Party
(ANIME) [LOLI] (CLASSIC & HIGH-SCHOOL) [BITING] [WATERSPORTS] [SCAT] [DIAPER-PLAY]
Lynn discovers herself changing, hey, at least it was at home
Suzan offers Lynn a pizza party with her friends, which quickly turn into a wet compitition.

37. Make Me Squirt Please
[REALISTIC] [LOLI] (HIGH-SCHOOL) [YURI]
Lynn receives a call from her friend Sarah about an 'embarrassing' problem

38. Cutie's Sick!
[LOLI] [YURI]
It's almost winter and When Lynn comes home from school alone, her mom wonders why Alex (Cutie) isn't with her...

39. Snow! It's Snow!
[NONE]
ALice See's snow for the first time

40. No Luck For Alex
[LOLI] (HIGH-SCHOOL) [YURI] [INCEST] [ANAL]
Alex doesn't seem to be a very lucky girl in winter...

41. Animal's Like Me!
(ANIME) LOLI (HIGH-SCHOOL), SLIGHT RAPE, IMPREGNATION and BIRTH
Alex decides to visit Naki and gets WAY more than she bargained for...

42. Silky Smooth
LOLI (HIGH-SCHOOL), MILD VIOLENCE, YURI, MASTURBATION, PEEING, FOOD
After a traumatic event at Sarah's house, Alex finds out Suzan has yet another surprise for her 'Cutie' ^_^

43. Alex and Mr. Tadakichi
LOLI (CLASSIC and HIGH-SCHOOL), BEASTIALITY
Alex likes animals, she REALLY likes animals; and that of course causes a problem to arise...

44. Alex and the Dream Realm
[MILD VIOLENCE]
After discovering that Alex and Lynn are suddenly experiencing double vision, Suzan recruits Alex to save a world from disappearing, but can she?

45. Birthday Girls: Allie
[LOLI] [ORGY] [YURI]
A day after Christmas, it's Alex's and Allie's 17th birthday, part one of two, Lilith Joins the party and decides to give Allie a present she won't soon forget

46. Birthday Girls: Alex
[LOLI] [YURI]
A day after Christmas, it's Alex's and Allie's 17th birthday, part two of two, Lilith Joins the party and decides to give Allie a present she won't soon forget

47. End of the Year
(ANIME) LOLI, YURI
It's nearly the end of the year and Alex wants to start the new year with no secrets between her and Lynn, but how will Lynn take the shocking news?

48. Karaoke: Redux
(ANIME) [LOLI] [YURI] [WATERSPORTS]
Lynn is once again invited to Karaoke by Alex, with the promise of not having to sing, joins, along with Tomo, Chiyo-chan and Lilith.
But Karaoke isn't the only thing planned...

49. Teacher's Like to Party Too
(ANIME) [YURI] [ANAL]
While Lynn, Alex, Tomo and Chiyo enjoy themselves, this chapter depicts what happens around the same time with Nyamo, her calm day doesn't stay so calm when two drunk friends arrive at her door...

50. Kaori's Dream
(ANIME) LOLI (NYMPH), YURI, ANAL
school Swimsuit chapter! At long last!
Ahem, anyway, Lynn spots Kaori 'admiring' Sakaki once again and decides to confront her about it ^_^

51. Posing For Pictures
(ANIME) LOLI (NYMPH), YURI, SOFTCORE
Lynn and Alex discover one of Alex's art classmates wants them to pose for a drawing

52. The Kaori/Sakaki Enigma
NO WARNINGS
Short little chapter about Alex talking to Sakaki about Kaorin

53. The Kaori/Sakaki Enigma: Redux
[SHOUJo-AI]
Follow-up to the last chapter, With Lynn's 'encouragement', Koari becomes the happiest she's ever been...

54. A Touchie Evening
[LOLI (NYMPH)] [YURI] [BITING] [WATERSPORTS]
Lynn and Alex enjoy a little 'alone time', that is, until Lynn has a case of putting her foot in her mouth...

WS/SCAT chapters
1. The Teacher 1 [WS/FD]
4. The Teacher 4 [WS] [SCAT] [FD]
7. Locker Room Desperation [WS/FD]
8. Karaoke [WS/FD]
12. Alex's Problem's [WS/FD]
13. The Tape [WS] [SCAT]
16. Holy Water [WS]
18. Lynn's Unfortunate Problem [WS] [SCAT]
19. The Plan [PEE]
20. Tomo's Embarasment [PEE]
24. Tomo's First Lesbian Experience [PEE]