New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

clothed or...?

Started by omsoru, March 21, 2008, 04:05:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meisme

clothed, i dont find anything sexy about a girl with no clothes on smiling and squatting, i much prefer a panicy desperation.

tamagotchi140

^ i agree with this guy ^

too many times u see bad posed pics and go aww how about like in bed didnt wake up in time
or locked out or something at least believable u kno?

LHJuice

Underwear only, though, I don't mind what they wear.

deth

Not just clothed, but realistic situations too... never enjoyed  badly made movies where it was too obvious.

purplelotus

I definately prefer clothed. This is because I mainly like the embarrassment the girl feels after the fact. This is amplified by the obviousness of the accident.

captainjack

Fully clothed is definately tops in my book. Actually though, topless can be fun too, but she's gotta be wearing alot on the bottom (pants or jeans) something that definately shows a good stain! imagining her legs and panties underneath is part of the fun for me, of course she could always strip afterwards :)

Loki275

I prefer clothed. Especially if they're wearing a skirt.
Would you like to play a game? Heads I win, tails you lose.

lurker

I agree with packrat.  It doesn't seem accidental unless someone's clothed...it seems more deliberate.  It's just more realistic.

rakian87

jeans or a skirt...top on but maybe a masturbation scene at the end of the desperation would rock

AliasnameTO

Quote from: rakian87 on October 31, 2008, 01:23:17 PM
jeans or a skirt...top on but maybe a masturbation scene at the end of the desperation would rock

Yes, definitely. But not right after. I'd prefer it if they're really embarrassed at first, but then think about it later on and realize how aroused they were by it.  :lol:

PeppernFanta

It would certainly depend on the situation.
At home; probably topless, with either panties, shorts, or a skirt on (or a combonation of the first and second, or first and third)
Out: Probably fully clothed, although again, it would depend on the situation (with people, on her own, where she is etc etc)

gushinator

I voted for clothes because that seems more realistic. Don't get me wrong--I like looking at boobs, but this would just distract from the wetting.

eternal_nyte42

A short cute 18 year old holding on desperately in a bra and panties is a pretty hot sight. Dont think anyone can argue there! lol

fififive

I like jeans and skirts.  Upper body doesn't really make a difference to me, although, in general, I like clothed more.  It seems more realistic; plus, wetting in clothes means that a girl's situation was more dire, and there's more of a mess.  Of the two, I'm not really sure which one I like better.  I think skirts are more interesting because of all the different ways the wetting could happen.  Peeing through a skirt is more kawaii.

yiffer121

i would either say pajamas with a bed wetting, a naked bed wetting or fully clothed
YIFF YOU A**hole