New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Diapers (for fun and/or discipline)

Started by dllee, October 30, 2009, 04:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dllee

Due to the fact that we are all registered to this forum, I assume (at the risk of making an ass out fo you and me) that we're all into desperation/wetting.

However, I was wondering how many people here are also into diapers.

For those of you who are into them is it a separate fetish (where you wear them, or enjoy seeing others wearing them)?

Or is it part of the desperate/wetting fetish? A girl being made to wear them after she has wet her pants for example. Or possibly she is made to wear them for some other reason and now the desperation is her trying not to wet the diaper (which may be more embarrassing than had she wet her pants).

For me, it is really all of the above. But I certainly most enjoy girls wearing/wetting diapers against their will.

What does everyone else think/enjoy?

JackO

For me, the embarrasment part of the fetish is there, in the ridicule from peers element, but not the 'risk of wetting'.

It feels to me like wetting a diaper wouldn't matter once it's on, no-one's gonna see, whereas in clothes....its much more obvious.

So I'm not hugely into diapers, and not at all into diaper wetting/desp, but it managed to creep into my fanfics somehow.  :lol:

The_Enigma

I'm actually a big fan of diapers myself.  I don't like to wear them, but watching a girl forced to pee in a diaper is a huge turn on to me.  I think what gets me going on that is thinking about what she's thinking about.  Is she thinking "Oh man, this is so humiliating!  I haven't worn or needed diapers since I was a baby, and now I just wet one!"  Or is she thinking "Oh my god, I'm wetting my diaper...but why does it feel so good?"  It still has the desperation/wetting aspect, but it also has more in the ways of humiliation and punishment.

Serika

I want to try this, but when i checked the price at a few websites i found out adult diapers are stupidly expensive.

We've all heard of diapers being used for bladder problems, lack of training, and punishment before, right? What about when someone has bandages on her hands? It would make it hard to pull your pants down to say the least. The first pic here looks like she was dressed in the morning and couldn't find anyone to help her use the bathroom at school. Looks like she couldn't wait until she got home.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

dllee

Quote from: The_Enigma on November 03, 2009, 06:03:43 PM
I'm actually a big fan of diapers myself.  I don't like to wear them, but watching a girl forced to pee in a diaper is a huge turn on to me.  I think what gets me going on that is thinking about what she's thinking about.  Is she thinking "Oh man, this is so humiliating!  I haven't worn or needed diapers since I was a baby, and now I just wet one!"  Or is she thinking "Oh my god, I'm wetting my diaper...but why does it feel so good?"  It still has the desperation/wetting aspect, but it also has more in the ways of humiliation and punishment.

You've taken the fantasy right out of my mind lol.
Just like pants wetting, I think diapers are great when the woman does not want to wear them. I've tried looking into photo sites in the past but they always look so happy to be wearing them and that detracts from it. Then the ones centered around diaper punishment are always like "clean the room in this diaper" or "you're my foot stool lolz" rather than "I'm sorry you have a full bladder, probably should have thought of that before you crossed me....now keep it dry for 2 hours or you're wearing them from now on." Then they lose control but don't want to...I dunno why people who want to make money off of us don't try to think like us lol.

dllee

Quote from: Serika on November 03, 2009, 07:06:46 PM
I want to try this, but when i checked the price at a few websites i found out adult diapers are stupidly expensive.

We've all heard of diapers being used for bladder problems, lack of training, and punishment before, right? What about when someone has bandages on her hands? It would make it hard to pull your pants down to say the least. The first pic here looks like she was dressed in the morning and couldn't find anyone to help her use the bathroom at school. Looks like she couldn't wait until she got home.

That is a good point. Though I think it would be a lot more interesting to see them TRY to get their pants off to use the restroom and not their diaper. But it could not be about the injury they have sustained to cause them to have bandages, that would make me feel bad lol.

You should try depends, they aren't as good as some of the other brands but they are decent and affordable. Never go with the generic brands or you will just end up disappointed and leaky lol.

aklwn

Quote from: dllee on October 30, 2009, 04:14:35 PM
Or is it part of the desperate/wetting fetish? A girl being made to wear them after she has wet her pants for example. Or possibly she is made to wear them for some other reason and now the desperation is her trying not to wet the diaper (which may be more embarrassing than had she wet her pants).

I have to do this still on car trips because I had an accident when I was 14. I'm a bedwetter, so I can't really say I'm not used to diapers, but wearing them in the car is degrading... even if they usually end up wet... Really, I love diapers, and they are adorable. As for price, Buy either Eckards briefs which are $6 a pack, or depends maximums which are $13 a pack.

dllee

I've actually tried the diaper road trip thing before, I can go all day without using the restroom in normal circumstances, or if I am driving a vehicle, but I have found that if I am the passenger that I have to pee like every 20 mins. So when my ex gf and I were on our way from Pennsylvania to North Carolina for vacation I attempted to wear one while she was driving. For me it wasn't all that much fun because it is harder to use one than I thought. I pretty much just begged her to pull over at a rest stop until I couldn't take it anymore and used it. About 10 mins later she pulled over so I could "change"....and laughed that she planned on pulling over there anyway because she had to go and just wanted me diapered for the rest of the trip for her own amusement (and she did not even have a diaper fetish according to her) lol.

definitely could have killed her.

animepee

I actually for the first time tried this today :3

I found a pack of diapers stashed away, that was used for my aunts son.. whatever you call that. But anyways.. he's really young, so they where small. I had to struggle to get them to fit kinda, but for how small they where they actually didn't fit to bad.

I waited until I really had to go before I did this, and then after I got it on, it took me a bit to actually get myself to go and all.. but once I did it feels freakin amazing. Seriously.. I've never fealt anything as awesome as doing that. It far surpasses the feeling of just wetting your pants in my opinion. The feeling of the diaper expanding while you wet it, and the warmness of it while you do it.. and the feeling of just walking around with it and even sitting down in it..

Like I said.. they where small and meant for much younger people lol.. but it actually held pretty well...
...until I sat down that is >_>... I didn't even notice until I stood back up, and looked down at the huge puddle on the floor, and that the back of the diaper felt soaked.... which felt even more amazing...

Afterwards I cleaned up the puddle, threw away the diaper and took the trash out to hide any evidence of it >_> because I'm paranoid like that.

It looks like there is a ton of diapers in the pack to.. so I'll definitely be doing this again sometime in the future!

Adam

I would LOVE to do this, but I have none, haha. And I don't have any stashed away anywhere either. I would love to see a girl in a diaper all desperate though. They ARE adorable. I'm definitely not AB/DL though. Haha. That just creeps me out. (no offense to anyone on here if they are)

The human being of female gender- sexiest and cutest when in need of the restroom. Bonus points for wetting...

animepee

Quote from: Adam on March 20, 2010, 12:30:37 PM
I would LOVE to do this, but I have none, haha. And I don't have any stashed away anywhere either. I would love to see a girl in a diaper all desperate though. They ARE adorable. I'm definitely not AB/DL though. Haha. That just creeps me out. (no offense to anyone on here if they are)

I'm not either, I just like the act of doing it, like someone likes wetting there pants.

none

Ahhh dllee! You feel the same way I do I'm in it for the discipline.
When I started out with this fetish I actually didn't like the desperation/humiliation portion of it I only like watching women wet with no real strings attached. Then I got into desperation, then I realized I like watching a girl clean up too, and recently I realized that the idea of putting a girl who wet herself, or her bed, in diapers until she can stay dry turns me on hugely. Heh... I would also like to act out having the situation reversed on me.

I've looked everywhere for "diaper punishment" pics and vids but most vid makers make about 80% ab/dl stuff, which I'm not entirely opposed to but it's not my primary fetish , and the other 20% Diaper punishment which can be anything from diapers for bad grades or hospitalized girl needs a diaper. GIGA, I think their name is ZEUS now, and swanapub will sometimes make diaper vids but most of those are ab/dl or enema with a few of the punishment for wetting scenarios thrown in but they are few and far between.
Adult Baby Source has vids focusing on this but I have not watched any yet outside of the site's trailers  most are also ab/dl and the ones where she wets and gets diapered ends with her playing in a crib

*sigh* I guess it's a niche within a niche I never really got up the courage to go onto a ab/dl site and yell out "Are there any desperation fans in the house!"

EDIT: Just finished watching the Baby Source trailers the "baby girls" can't act at all but the "mommies" are tolerable.

Facestab Fred

Yeah, the whole desperation part mixes well with them. These aren't so much fantasies as they are ideas:

-In a store, a desperate girl who KNOWS she's not going to make it buys a change in pants/bag of diapers and tries to wet herself in the changing rooms.
-Wearing a diaper as part of a costume for Halloween turns awkward for a girl that suddenly has to go in front of her friends: not only does she end up peeing, but she now has to hide her swollen diaper and the blurred wetness markers for the rest of the night.
-A girl with a cheap diaper so full it falls/slides down her legs and from beneath her skirt OR she falls down and the diaper leaks/splatters everywhere.

It's just as exciting as a knife fight in a phone booth!

animepee

Quote from: Facestab Fred on March 21, 2010, 10:52:53 PM
-Wearing a diaper as part of a costume for Halloween turns awkward for a girl that suddenly has to go in front of her friends: not only does she end up peeing, but she now has to hide her swollen diaper and the blurred wetness markers for the rest of the night.
-A girl with a cheap diaper so full it falls/slides down her legs and from beneath her skirt OR she falls down and the diaper leaks/splatters everywhere.

Now this I would love to see someone write a fanfic on!

Especially the 3rd one!!

Starman

As with most of the people here, I've developed my diaper fetish through to the desperation/wetting/aesthetic side, rather than any AB/submissive play. I'm not sure exactly what I developed first, my love of diapers or my love of desperation, but the two DO seem to go hand-in-hand. There's just something about the look of a diaper that gets to me...The crisp white with the tapes, the high waist (Even though I usually don't like high-waist underwear...) And the feel, of course (Quite comfortable).

If anyone has the fetish and is actively willing to participate in it with the necessary connections (internet, bank account, and the privacy of getting an unmarked box sent to your home without anyone finding out) Then www.bambinodiapers.com sells, apparently, the best diapers for fetishists out there. I'm no AB, but I still think the designs are cute.

I've yet to get them, and I'd actually like to combine them with some form of crossdressing play. That makes me wonder how B.u.S and Dubious feel about diapers... >.>

As with the face-posting (And B.u.S.'s taking it to an epic-level) I could always post a photo of me in a diaper, should anyone be interested. <.<