New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

standing or sitting?

Started by X2765, July 08, 2008, 11:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

X2765

Whats better? A girl sitting in a chair holding it in until they finally burst letting it pool in the chair until it flows over the side? Or a girl standing rubbing her legs together trying to hold it in until she squeals and lets it all run down her leg?

Ameboes

I prefer standing, personally, though frankly both are fine to me. :3

EDIT: Ooh, squatting. Even better.

AliasnameTO

Standing and sitting are the best, not a fan of squatting. But I like standing most for two reasons. One, because it's the most realistic, like she's trying to get to a toilet or at least do a pee-dance, and because I like to see the front wet more than her ass. Seeing girls'/womans' wet butt cheeks does nothing for me, I'd rather a front view and see it run down her legs.

Serika

That's a tough one. They're both so cool to watch. If i HAD to choose, i'll choose sitting because that's how classroom accidents often happen.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

nonameperson

Ranpalan

Sitting definetely. Then, she can't lean forward and ruin the view... Squatting is terrible.
Always happy to get PMs/IMs

meisme

Quote from: Serika on July 09, 2008, 06:05:24 PM
That's a tough one. They're both so cool to watch. If i HAD to choose, i'll choose sitting because that's how classroom accidents often happen.

I agree but for some unknown reason standing women really do it for me, but if its japanese schoolgirls they have to be sitting

SLJCOAAATR

Depend on the situation. For example:

1) School Accident: Teacher refuses to let the gil go to the restroom, so, I'd prefer if she were sitting in aseat, not randomly standing in the middle of the class (Seen that, just seems retarded...)

2) Public Accident: Rushing to find a restroom, so standing. Not just sitting down somewhere like "Oh. Luuk, i has tu peez, su e set dun nsted ty fyn toylet!" (Retarded talking intended)

3) Bedwetting/Home Accident: Most likely standing if a normal home urge, ut if sleeping, laying down on the bed, not like, she feel asleep in a chair, or something like that. Just not the same feeling for me.

master800

Ray

i like standing seen alot of sitting and it bores me ^^"

the_variant

Mostly standing for me, although sitting looks good in anime (rarely looks right in real wetting videos tho).

I prefer the idea that a girl is actually trying to hold on, than just giving up and squatting.  A view of pee running down her clenched legs from in front or behind is just perfect, especially if she still has a hand there trying to hold it back even tho it's too late...

Admon

squatting or legs straight bending over. Or standing. whatever, it's all good.

Renagirl45

Call me crazy, but when I do it, I love standing up. The sound of it colliding on the ground from up there is ecstasy.
n00b makes good toliet.....

overlord789

ya... all three lol... doesn't make a difference 2 me

starfiregurl26

IDK why, I like standing mostly. Just seems so like natural and unintentional to me, like she didn't mean to wet herself and shes trying to prevent an accident or hold it. 2nd fave is probably sitting. Got a girl in class, trying to act natural and be calm, then BAM!! It hits her that she can no longer control it and it allllll comes pouring out. Don't like squatting too much, just makes it kinda seem dirty and intentional, like she was going to try to go, but didn't remove everything in time.

On a sidenote, why do I feel funny for going into detail about that??  :confused1:  :blushing: