New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

standing or sitting?

Started by X2765, July 08, 2008, 11:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tamagotchi140

sitting is great cause like its been said before: classroom accidents...nuf said
standing is great cause like its been also said before: its more realistic plus seein it run down her leg is soo... :drool:
and squatting is great cause sometimes, girls will have to go so bad they squat down in an attempt to hold it in while they think of where to run to

Loki275

I prefer sitting. I just really like the whole classroom wetting scene idea. Seeing a girl squirming in her seat is one of is probably one of my favorite things XD.
Would you like to play a game? Heads I win, tails you lose.

Newp

I'd prefer standing, just because that's the way most true accidents seem to happen (I especially enjoy it if it happens right outside a bathroom). But, as with a lot of others, I do enjoy sitting as well, but only if it was a true accident.

Keemofam

definitely standing.

Though what gets me is the girl complaining and moaning again how she cant hold it..so I guess either...

villescrubs

I prefer sitting, or even better laying down, it adds a certain something to it for me.

Xakon

I like it when she is standing and hopping. At the end she could squat down and let it flow.

skatan112

I prefer sitting but it really does'nt as long as she's cute :P

plastiqueman

I vote squatting too, though, thats also largely influenced by my bias towards skirts also. If they have on just pants/jeans or something, I cease to have as much of a preference.

akemi

i like squatting, but peeing standing is fun

izzyp

oooh! I can't choose! I prefer standing a Little bit more because i can what it drip ;) but then sitting can leave a nice little puddle, and classroom wetting (my favorite type) usually happen while siting...still let's just say both!

dragonfox2004

for myself i dont care as long as they piss themself it make no diffent how

Loki275

Quote from: dragonfox2004 on January 01, 2009, 06:54:04 AM
for myself i dont care as long as they piss themself it make no diffent how

That is probably the most amazing thing you have ever said.   :mellow:

dragonfox2004 is an FD guru, solving problems with his simple, earthly wisdom.
Would you like to play a game? Heads I win, tails you lose.

kimiko

Standing's my most favorite, whether it be skirts or jeans.  Either way, the pee runs down her legs and makes her even wetter.  It's even better if she's wearing something that's covering her legs - either jeans or long socks or stockings.

And standing is perfectly viable for classroom wettings, too, particularly with a cruel teacher that likes to exploit his/her desperate students by waiting until they're obviously bursting and then making them come to the front of the class to solve a problem on the blackboard, or stand beside their desk reading a passage out of the textbook.

Sitting's a very close second, though, especially if the girl is sitting on her skirt.  Even if it's not quite obvious when she actually wets herself, once she stands up there'll be an obvious wet patch on her bottom.  Also, I feel as if sitting gets more of her panties wet - more of her seat, rather than just the crotch.

Himichu

I'm not terribly picky...each has its place...

I tend to like standing a lot...it feels like it exposes her more and makes her more embarrassed.
Sitting is cute, especially if she is shy and then tries to find reasons to stay seated. Plus, it's pretty hot when there's so much that it runs off the chair or soaks through a cloth chair...
Squatting has its place, but I'm not quite as fond of it...It seems more concealed, but a stand cau quickly turn into a squat when a girl is in the middle of letting go...

wetall

I REALLY like standing. It gives more of a sense that its accidental while sitting or squatting seems like the girls getting comfertable to do it on purpose. Although what i do like about sitting is the way a puddle forms around her ass.