New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Clothes

Started by rocketman, November 24, 2008, 08:52:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mooseman

i like jeans cause they leave a bigger wet spot for everyone to see. some videos that i've seen have a girl in a skirt just lifting it up and peeing through her panties. although i like some wetting over no wetting. i prefer the person being embarrased and a bigger spot equals more emberassment.

redeker

Quote from: Lady_Blue on March 26, 2009, 09:36:20 PM
I've actually thought about this. I really like skirts and panties, jeans and other pants are good too. I just prefer them to be wearing something for the most part.

Wow, you're post covers everything (pun intended) I would've said!

I like the combination of modesty and female desperation best.

All the crazy monkeys
are playing a game that will never end,
caught up in a never-ending "Banana Roulette."

Neil

Am I the only one who loves seeing a girl wearing tight white pants? Not only is it tight, but it is also white, hence the accident will be very noticeable.
Plus, I don't really like skirts, because the girl can just let the pee sip through the panties without hitting the skirt, while if she wears pants (whether jeans or not), the pants will have to absorb the pee.
The world of Musubi is the ideal world for me. I get to do what I want, and that includes making girls desperate whenever I want.

ixrulexthatxpuddle

Quote from: Neil on March 30, 2010, 01:50:23 AM
Am I the only one who loves seeing a girl wearing tight white pants? Not only is it tight, but it is also white, hence the accident will be very noticeable.
Plus, I don't really like skirts, because the girl can just let the pee sip through the panties without hitting the skirt, while if she wears pants (whether jeans or not), the pants will have to absorb the pee.

I disagree, unless I misunderstood. If the pants are white, you can't really see the accident that well. Now, if we are talking about light tight blue jeans, I agree.  :drool:

anime lover

I'm pretty sure he means when the girls pee is yellow, not clear

Total Projects: 434
Latest Project: The Geelien's 5-4
Current Project: NONE

JackO

In that case, it really depends, in a lot of paysite wetting videos, the girls have been made to drink lots of water before they finally lose control and thus, their pee is pretty clear, thus making any white pants they're wearing semi opaque.

If its a girl in the real world who's slightly dehydrated, and just not peed in a  long time, and thus needing the toilet, her pee will be a lot yellower, in colour.

Neil

Quote from: ixrulexthatxpuddle on April 02, 2010, 10:50:23 PM
Quote from: Neil on March 30, 2010, 01:50:23 AM

I disagree, unless I misunderstood. If the pants are white, you can't really see the accident that well. Now, if we are talking about light tight blue jeans, I agree.  :drool:

I meant when the girl's pee is yellow. Anyway, the reason why I like white pants is because I also have a pantypoop fetish. The combination of the girl pooping and peeing in the white pants will make it very obvious that she had an accident in her pants.
Skirts, dresses and dark jeans kinda covers the accident, especially the pooping part, so you can't really know whether the girl had an accident or not.
The world of Musubi is the ideal world for me. I get to do what I want, and that includes making girls desperate whenever I want.