New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

hiya!

Started by starshell, January 23, 2009, 09:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

starshell

Hey! I had an account here a quite a while ago, but apparently it evaporated(Or something...*Shifty eyes*). BUT anyhow, i enjoy desperation, watching Anime (So long as it isn't dubbed) And just about anything Japanese(Wheee! there's a Refrigerator in the floor!).

packrat

Welcome to the forums.  I'm packrat.  Pleased to meet you.  ^_^

QuoteI had an account here a quite a while ago, but apparently it evaporated(Or something...*Shifty eyes*).

You're not the only one.  Several people have had to comeback with new accounts recently.  I'm guessing that Star's deleting leechers more frequently now.  Oh well. If you'r unsure what he considers to be a leecher, there's a topic in either the Comments section or the Rules and Regulations section.  Just try not to fall into any of those categories and you should be fine.

FallenStar

Actually, I haven't done a leecher purge in a couple of months.  :S

FallenStar

Quote from: B.u.S. on January 25, 2009, 06:25:28 AM
Ideally every week is probably best for a leecher purge :P

Not really. It takes a lot of time to delete all those accounts and to figure out who *shouldn't* be deleted because  they've contributed to the forum.

Now, if I had a list of "safe" people, I *might* start running leecher purges every 2 weeks  :P  (remember, I can't do it once a week because a week is only 7 days and everyone's supposed to be safe for 10 days :P  )