New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Minimum Post Waiver?

Started by Sarrim, April 22, 2008, 04:49:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarrim

Hey there, I was wondering if I could plea for a waiver on the minimum post thing for me? I may not have too many posts right now, but I've tried to do a sort of "quality over quantity" kinda thing, with some fanfic work and whatnot. I do intend to continue posting here; I just don't post too often unless it's something substantive.

FallenStar

Quote from: Sarrim on April 22, 2008, 04:49:22 AM
Hey there, I was wondering if I could plea for a waiver on the minimum post thing for me? I may not have too many posts right now, but I've tried to do a sort of "quality over quantity" kinda thing, with some fanfic work and whatnot. I do intend to continue posting here; I just don't post too often unless it's something substantive.

As long as you visit the site with 10 days, you generally won't get deleted, even if you don't post.

I'm sorry, but I cannot remove the warning; the only way to do it would be to disable the thing itself, and that would make it useless for what it was intended to do.

If you have good reasons for not even being able to show up, then just PM them to me and we'll see if there's anything we can do to fix'd things.  =P

Sarrim

Fair enough. I'll try and be a bit more vocal in things then, :)