New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Holding it while high?

Started by KawaiiChew2, July 28, 2009, 02:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KawaiiChew2

First of all, I am so sorry if this is illegal to write about here, if it is, just delete the post.
Now for the post.

Does anyone else than me think that holding and the sex/"self-serving" after it feels great when high?
I smoked some weed the other day, and I did the usual holding 'till breaking point and giving myself a hand afterwards, and it felt SO much better than when sober?
Anyone else have ane experience in this?
And then I wonder, have anyone ever gotten so high you've accidentally wet yourself? What about when drunk?

butterman100

you know, I've never thought about doing that. meh, makes sense that it would be better though.
Follow no road, but the one paved by your own hands.

FallenStar

Never smoked, never drank and only tried to hold it a couple of times.  I don't think I qualify to say whether it would be better or not.    :lol:

sarafayer

haha. I'd think when you were high you wouldn't be able to hold it as well, but I might be wrong?

paintballR

i would rather be sober. or just not high. drunk maybe

KawaiiChew2

Quote from: sarafayer on July 30, 2009, 11:50:23 PM
haha. I'd think when you were high you wouldn't be able to hold it as well, but I might be wrong?
I don't know, my main problem when I'm high is that i keep checkin every 5 seconds because I think I've peed myself. Which I haven't, becaue I always use the toilet before smokin' up, but I stikk keep thinking I've wet myself xD

And by the way, compared to being drunk, being high is a lot safer, both to your body and those around you.
You also have a lot more control over your mind and body than when drunk, and you don't get mad hangovers like I do with even the slightest alcohol..

And I don't do any hard drugs, I ONLY do weed.

iltslgp

captainjack

Quote from: KawaiiChew2 on July 31, 2009, 05:45:47 PM
I don't know, my main problem when I'm high is that i keep checkin every 5 seconds because I think I've peed myself. Which I haven't, becaue I always use the toilet before smokin' up, but I stikk keep thinking I've wet myself xD

ya know, i've been around alot of people on hallucinogens who kept thinking that they've wet themselves when they haven't, it's kinda funny actually. i've also gotten to see a couple cute girls actually wet themselves while on drugs (they were coherent and having fun, not passed out or anything) I guess they just didn't really notice or were able to adequately control their bladders. like one time i was with a girl who wet herself while shrooming and she thought it was the funniest thing in the world for some reason.

Robyn

I'm personally against drugs, they mess with my athletics too much and I'm really afraid of getting addicted.

When I've been drunk I have to pee so bad I'm going every five minutes (almost literally). I learned my lesson on this after I peed my pants (during a game of beer pong no less) the first time I ever got drunk. I was really embarrassed but my friend said he was just glad it didn't happen on the couch. So I keep a better check on myself now.
How 'bout a magic trick?

anathema

Wow. I'm One of the few stoners here I guess.

Hold it on weed is ok.  I don't really get high enough anymore to loose my mind though, so it doesn't make it more difficult.  Does make it feel nicer though when you loose control.

I've tried to do it on acid as well, but I wasn't able to do it. It got painful instead of urgent.  When I did pee though, I saw a Doppler shift in the color of my pee.  sorta red hued when it came out, and as it got closer to the bowl it turned blue. That made me giggle.

alcohol is by far the best recipe for accidental wettings, even though weed can put you in an uncontrollable giggle fit... Maybe both at once...
If we shadows have offended, think but this and all is mended.
That we have but slumbered here, whilst these visions did appear.

tamagotchi140

lol this seems like an interesting topic i must try soon =P

weed does make almost everything 10x better although i try not to do it too often cause of the diminishing effects of it every time you do it, causing you to need more and more every time to reach the same lvl as before.

Phatman_Dover

Quote from: tamagotchi140 on August 09, 2009, 03:22:57 AM
weed does make almost everything 10x better although i try not to do it too often cause of the diminishing effects of it every time you do it, causing you to need more and more every time to reach the same lvl as before.

lern2tolerancebreak. If you take a few months off your tolerance shoots down again. Then it's one hit wonder off of shitty ditch weed.

It's a little bit more stimulating than normal. Of course, I get more aroused while I'm blearily red-eyed, so that could have something to do with it.

I've lost it twice while drunk off my ass, which was very nice. As for drunk and high, I'm either high or drunk and high (Not a big fan of alcohol, queasy stomach, etc), so yes, it was good.
"We can't stop here!
This is bat country!"

"O great creator of being, give us one more hour to perform our art and perfect our lives."

juizerdude

with some hallucgens ( i know i cant spell lol) you think sweat down there is pee and one time my gf paniced lol and i then noticed and it was a fun night :)

Qasim

I've never done it, but I know some friends who do the more eccentric drugs. However, since my prime reason for not doing drugs is me being afraid to lose control, done anything WS-related while high would be out of the question anyway. Maybe that's the result of being into WS?

Robyn

Just thought this thread needed an update and this seems appropriate.  Just got back from a party (fun one). The house is empty so I put on a diaper so I don't have to worry about a soaked bed. I'll check back in in the morning with an update on that (I may just go before I have to sleep too because It will probably happen like that.
How 'bout a magic trick?