New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

I think I'm going to die.

Started by butterman100, July 23, 2009, 05:29:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

butterman100

why you ask? because me and some friends made and ate one of these recently.
http://foodproof.com/photos/full/bacon-cheese-roll-1290
Follow no road, but the one paved by your own hands.

D_guy10

Well at least that's only 2 fattening ingredients. Most of the stuff here is well above the 7000 calorie mark. Some of the more imaginative ones look like vomit with ketchup on top.

wunderwutzl

If you´re going to die from this, we´ll meet again soon, for I will devour tomorrow several Ribiselcakes! (Praise the Lord for Star Trek,Conan,Tetsu Adachi,Animes and Ribiselcakes!!)

Newp

Looks tasty. I think I can top that, though. A sausage, bacon, and cheese sandwich between two chocolate frosted doughnuts. Mmm, tasty.

DubiousCharms

I think you people need to be acquainted with this website: http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/

Then you will know what is like to be on the precipice of delicious, greasy death.

FallenStar

Quote from: DubiousCharms on July 24, 2009, 05:41:33 PM
I think you people need to be acquainted with this website: http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/

Then you will know what is like to be on the precipice of delicious, greasy death.

D_guy already posted that link, Dubious =P

Mydnyght Edgeworth

Well, guys, I just went through that site's photo gallery in its entirety. Most of the stuff I saw I don't wanna be anywhere near. About the only things I can tolerate are the deep-fried ravioli (I had some of that once), the Fritos pie (I think had some of that once too), and the hot beef sundae (roast beef, mashed potatoes, gravy, and cheese... not TOO bad, I guess). Everything else, oh JESUS FUCK NO! >_________<

This loli is not wearing any pants.
That renders your argument invalid.

Serika

I would actually like to try their bacon and cheese stuffed pizzaburger, but i wouldn't even be able to finish before needing an ambulance. The Flapjack Fiasco looks good too. :drool:

Everything else = baaaaarrrrf. :death:
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

calientebarb1

and we wonder why american kids are getting fat these days. sheesh.

DubiousCharms

My friends and I have resolved to make that meat cake, with the mashed potato frosting.

LOLC2k

The meatbread looks tasty to me.

But yeah... a lot of that stuff looks like stuff that even I would turn down on the basis that I want to live to at LEAST 25.

ppfan

I wouldn't be surprised to see that some of this stuff is created on a dare. Someone has a couple of favorite foods and decides "Hmmm...what would happen if I combined them? Yeah. Yeah, that's the ticket."

The only thing I've done that's even remotely similar was when I made my own KFC Famous Bowl. I took a package of instant mashed potatoes, a can of corn, a can of peas and some chopped chicken. Took me three days to eat it.

Rakoon

somehow it looks very nasty :D so fatty... so eeew :D i would not eat it for 1mio bucks :D

andreww9933

Dude, your cholesterol just went to s**t! :death:
"I'll be the God of Death any day"-- Duo Maxwell, Gundam Wing

moopoo

:eek:   
I believe that website is where food becomes frightening...