Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

POOL GOT MY KID PREGNENT!

Started by Merchant_Of_Death, July 17, 2009, 08:39:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serika

Quote from: dragonfox2004 on August 06, 2009, 11:34:59 PM
I really want to know what the heck she was doing in the pool with the other person. I think she was telling half the truth though.

I can tell you what she was doing in that pool! xD

But the question isn't "what", it's "who". :lol: And the only truth that came out of her mouth was when she admitted to being pregnant.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

juizerdude

completly random i just thought about sperm and finding nemo at the tiem WTF lol wheres the sperm at i know off topic sorry lol.

philbowler

i dont now something dosernt sound right but i couled see how that couled happen

Angrod

Haha wow.. Silly people. that's pretty much impossible. the water would kill the semen, would it not? Plus if it's chlorinated water the chemicals would kill it instantly right there. False story is false. Kids probably just not telling her parents something.

Kyle_gp

Ummm.....is the pool gonna pay child support?

dragonfox2004

Quote from: Serika on August 07, 2009, 12:06:00 AM
Quote from: dragonfox2004 on August 06, 2009, 11:34:59 PM
I really want to know what the heck she was doing in the pool with the other person. I think she was telling half the truth though.

I can tell you what she was doing in that pool! xD

But the question isn't "what", it's "who". :lol: And the only truth that came out of her mouth was when she admitted to being pregnant.

I see where you are coming from in that and I think she was playing pool ^^ (crappy sex joke)

oramisho

Quote from: calientebarb1 on July 24, 2009, 07:32:52 PM
lol she got what was coming to her. she should have been smart enough to at least use protection.
unintentional pun?

pisslover12

Oramisho, I'm pretty sure that caliente was going off of the more likely event of the girl simply having a little fn with the poolboy while her parents were somewhere else, and then lying about it.

WeAreTheFinale

:no: What idiotic parents. Clearly, the girl met someone, while they weren't around, and they had some "Fun".

pisslover12

I agree, I mean, come ON! If the temperature of the water didn't kill the sperm, the chlorine would have!

highoncrackandpcp

Doesn't sperm die pretty near instantly if it's not uh, being put to use?
I think I was told it begins dying the moment it's exposed to air, or something.

shananagans

ha. its kind of like saying something like " I didnt crash my car, a meteor fell from the sky and hit it"

Serika

Quote from: shananagans on September 10, 2009, 10:10:53 PM
ha. its kind of like saying something like " I didnt crash my car, a meteor fell from the sky and hit it"
Not quite. This is possible with a .00001% chance (Disclaimer: not a real statistic) of it happening to you. Getting pregnant after stepping into a pool someone jizzed in earlier is impossible with a 0% chance.

http://scienceblogs.com/catdynamics/2009/06/meteorite_impact_odds.php
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

shananagans

Quote from: Serika on September 10, 2009, 10:34:11 PM
Not quite. This is possible with a .00001% chance (Disclaimer: not a real statistic) of it happening to you. Getting pregnant after stepping into a pool someone jizzed in earlier is impossible with a 0% chance.

http://scienceblogs.com/catdynamics/2009/06/meteorite_impact_odds.php
LOL, ok fine, i guess .00001% chance is a lot larger (exponentially) than 0%.
(and i love how u posted that link as proof  :clap:)

( i looked around for a site with a professional opinion on this but i couldnt find any  :S)

FallenStar

That's about as ridiculous as saying "I didn't crash my car on purpose; my cat fell on the gas pedal and I couldn't slow it down fast enough."    :lol: