Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

POOL GOT MY KID PREGNENT!

Started by Merchant_Of_Death, July 17, 2009, 08:39:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merchant_Of_Death

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_3394806.html?menu=
meh, I don't really buy this at all. A friend and I were talking about what would need to happen for this
QuoteUnless the sperm is somemkind of supersperm. Then maybe it's possible. All it has to do is, upon ejaculation, survives for several days in a bacteria infested, extreme temperature water, filled with chlorine. Then it has to find its way to the girl, attempt to find a way to bypass the layer of bikini covering her tube, find a way in, survive the various antibodies that her body sent to squelch the life out of this sperm (or sperms), find one of the ovarian egg, timed it correctly so that it occurs before her period, and fertilize the egg.
Yeah, more like she just had fun with the pool kid while mommy and daddy were off somewhere.

Serika

This same story was also on failblog the other day.

I think you're right about her and the poolboy. Public pools get jizzed in frequently after most of the guests have gone to bed. If it was even possible to get fertilized just by stepping in we would be seeing pool pregnancies all the time.

This couldn't happen unless it was a pool full of nothing but sperm. :|
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

FallenStar

Amazing how blind parents choose to be about their children, isn't it? This girl must be one hell of a spoiled brat.   :lol:

packrat

I just finished rewading the article, and I have one thing to say:  WHAT THE HELL KINDA CRAP WAS THAT SHIT?!!

The pool got her daughter pregnant?  Is she insane or just stupid? 

Sorry for all the negativity, but it just sounds so impossible to me that, well....you know what I mean, right?

wunderwutzl

To answer PackratĀ“s Question... I rather guess her PARENTS are stupid, she is at least smart enough to make them believe every illogical Bullshit that comes into her mind.

Doom_Guard

Given that what she's claiming is scientifically impossible, there's some sort of combination of parental stupidity and spoiled brat going on here. It bothers me to no end when parents so willfully close their eyes to a blatant truth because their child "couldn't ever do anything like that."

Sadly, I know a girl in real life (who also happens to be polish) that seems very similar to this. No pregnancies or anything, but her parents treat her like she can do no wrong, and she's incredibly spoiled and self-centered as a result. It's sad, really.

butterman100

i really, really, REALLY, hope that they don't win this court case. why can't they just accept the facts? their daughter is a whore.
Follow no road, but the one paved by your own hands.

villescrubs

As was stated, SCIENTIFICALLY IMPOSSIBLE!!! Although its funny what people will come up with to avoid saying the truth. Interesting story though.

calientebarb1

lol she got what was coming to her. she should have been smart enough to at least use protection.

LOLC2k

LMAO. This is why there needs to be an IQ restriction on speaking...

Starman

Quote from: butterman100 on July 23, 2009, 05:34:39 PM
i really, really, REALLY, hope that they don't win this court case. why can't they just accept the facts? their daughter is a whore.

Whoah whoah whoah...how does this maker her daughter a whore? You're jumping the gun quite a bit.

Dimisan

Don't sperm die within seconds outside of semen? I mean, it'd be interesting if this were true, but it sounds impossible.

Newp

Quote from: Dimisan on July 31, 2009, 10:51:40 PM
Don't sperm die within seconds outside of semen? I mean, it'd be interesting if this were true, but it sounds impossible.

Depends on the environment. Sperm can survive outside the human body for only about hour, at body temperature. At a pools temp, which I would assume was around 22 degrees Centigrade, yeah, sperm would only survive a few seconds, if that. Not only that, assuming the seminal fluid would also diffuse throughout the pool, sperm would lose their energy source, fructose, and would not be able to move.

Just as an added tidbit, in a microscopic examination of a males urine, you should not see sperm in the urine, even right after having sex. However, it is not uncommon to see sperm in a females urine after sex.

Merchant_Of_Death

Quote from: packrat on July 18, 2009, 08:16:52 AM
I just finished rewading the article, and I have one thing to say:  WHAT THE HELL KINDA CRAP WAS THAT SHIT?!!

The pool got her daughter pregnant?  Is she insane or just stupid? 

Sorry for all the negativity, but it just sounds so impossible to me that, well....you know what I mean, right?
It sounds impossible because it is, my friend.

dragonfox2004

Wow what people come up with now.I really want to know what the heck she was doing in the pool with the other person.I think she was telling the half the truth though.