New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Who would kill who

Started by qaw213, June 02, 2009, 07:04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qaw213

My vote is for Bruce lee he did it once he could do it again even though it was a movie. They both were tested in the ring if they fought in there prime lee would totally win two finger push up one inche punch no one can match that watch it and stand in awe

FallenStar

Seeing as how Bruce Lee was one of Chuck Norris's teachers, I'd have to give it to Bruce Lee, myself.

The_Enigma

Definitely.  Bruce Lee would wipe the floor with Chuck Norris in a fight.

TiaMaria

My votes going to Chuck. Sorry Bruce, I'd vote for you if you weren't six foot under.

wetypd

Quote from: ganduer on June 11, 2009, 02:46:02 AM
(Chuck Norris jokes ftw)
Chuck Norris FACTS! ;)

Anyway, that fight when Norris was defeated by Lee was the most expensive special-effect ever... NOT

*votes for Lee*

W.

inthegarden

Considering the majority of Bruce Lee's fighting skills were earned from actual training and that Chuck's were mostly earned from getting turned into a living joke on the somethingawful forums, I'm voting for Lee.

Phatman_Dover

Quote from: inthegarden on June 18, 2009, 09:48:59 PM
Considering the majority of Bruce Lee's fighting skills were earned from actual training and that Chuck's were mostly earned from getting turned into a living joke on the somethingawful forums, I'm voting for Lee.

You're retarded. Norris is the third, count that THREE, to get the 8th Degree Black Belt Grand Master rank in Tae Kwon Do. The man is a deadly fucking weapon.

On that note Bruce Lee is more badass since Norris studied under him. Lee ftw.
"We can't stop here!
This is bat country!"

"O great creator of being, give us one more hour to perform our art and perfect our lives."

TaintedLove

This isn't even up for discussion.  Bruce Lee is the man, and Chuck Norris is just a badass.

inthegarden

Quote from: Phatman_Dover on June 21, 2009, 06:04:51 PM

You're retarded. Norris is the third, count that THREE, to get the 8th Degree Black Belt Grand Master rank in Tae Kwon Do. The man is a deadly fucking weapon.

I know that. But no matter how good Chuck Norris's martial arts skills are, he can't live up to the facts that have gone around the internet that seem to have replaced the real Chuck Norris.

On that note Bruce Lee is more badass since Norris studied under him. Lee ftw.

Agreed.

Lisk

Shiki can kill servants Alex Mercer can consume Chuck Norris, discuss.

Ocelot

Quinton Jackson beats both....In this discussion though it's hard to see how they would fare being as how they are both actors, and not one of them ever stepped in a ring against top competition and showed their real skills. Around that time the older Gracie's were doing anything goes rules and i can guarantee you that any Gracie would choke out Lee quick.

Reka

Bruce Lee, hands down. Even in death he can still trump Norris, who in all fairness is almost as cool, but not enough.

TaintedLove

I can't believe anybody would actually suggest that some UFC fucktard could possibly beat Bruce Lee.  It's fucking laughable.

Tru

Quote from: Ocelot on June 23, 2009, 02:20:03 PM
Quinton Jackson beats both....In this discussion though it's hard to see how they would fare being as how they are both actors, and not one of them ever stepped in a ring against top competition and showed their real skills. Around that time the older Gracie's were doing anything goes rules and i can guarantee you that any Gracie would choke out Lee quick.

Ocelot...please. If you think Bruce Lee was only an actor, or that he never stepped into a ring against top competition, you are completely and utterly insane. The man was a fucking legendary martial artist. One could even argue that he invented MMA, by virtue of the fact that he invented and perfected a martial art that revolves around picking up only the most useful aspects of every other martial art out there. Seriously, you need to read up on everything he did. Not only was the guy an insanely skilled competitive fighter, but he was capable of almost superhuman feats of athleticism.
This is an experiment of sorts. I don't really expect most people to care about my music listening habits.

FallenStar

Also, Chuck Norris was a professional Martial Artist with a winning record before he even got into the movies.  >_>;