New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Fight for your girl!!!

Started by ghost sherlock, October 17, 2008, 11:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loki275

I would have the amazing power to blame it all on someone else. My weakness: Those who listen to reason (NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Would you like to play a game? Heads I win, tails you lose.

ghost sherlock

Quote from: Loki275 on November 01, 2008, 11:25:12 PM
I would have the amazing power to blame it all on someone else. My weakness: Those who listen to reason (NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

wow. i have that power.

....you just had to make me quote you, didn't you. if you hadn't of said anything then i wouldn't have posted. it's all your fault.  :clap:
(violence + randomness = a happy me)

triforce1996

Temporal Powers, to obtain whatever power I want to get.
But since posting on this thread is like choosing your powers, I choose...
Teleportation and time travel, to be where I want (or need to be) whenever I want.
Great speed and reaction ability, so I'd be able to dodge most moves with ease.
Telepathy, for obvious reasons.
And finally, temporal powers, just in case the ones listed aren't enough.
Currently: Trying to get access to the gallery
Specific interest: Lolis, FDs

TaintedLove

Just give me either the Speed Force or Spiral Power and you're all fucked, thoroughly and completely.  I just thought I'd say that since this thread has been revived.

The_Enigma

Here's a list of powers I'd need:

-An ethereal katana of mystical power
-The ability to release the full potential of said ethereal Katana of mystical power
-BAAAANKKKAAAAAIIIII!
-The ability to materialize an ethereal bone-mask of mystical power onto my face
-Infallible vocal chords for all of the random yells, jeers and manly grunts I need to make

That would just about do me!

As for my weaknesses, they are as follows:
-My full potential can only be unlocked for brief periods of time
-I rely on my trump cards a tad too heavily for my own good
-I have a habit of yelling out my attacks before I actually perform them, giving my opponent the advantage of knowing what attack I'm about to use
-My actual attack base is limited

CidHighwind

Considering mine is Ellehayym from Xenogears, a mecha game, I'm gonna have to go back to gundams here.  Give me the Double Zeta Gundam, or the Hi-Nu Gundam and who needs Weitall?  Although, I guess I would need Amuro-level newtype powers for the latter gundam.  So give me those too.  Also, who needs skills when youre firin' your High Mega Cannon?

TaintedLove

We should have a fight thread like this.  It'd be sweet.

The_Enigma

Quote from: TaintedLove on October 06, 2009, 07:11:37 PM
We should have a fight thread like this.  It'd be sweet.

Might I direct you to this wonderful forum? *points in a general "that way" direction* http://www.animegirldesp.org/forum/index.php?topic=866.30

TaintedLove

I enjoy that thread a lot, but I kind of meant something slightly more legit.

The_Enigma

Oh, like a roleplay of a FF-esque, turn by turn battle?  I dig it.  Let's get this ball rolling!