New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Fight for your girl!!!

Started by ghost sherlock, October 17, 2008, 11:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghost sherlock

to protect your anime dream girl (or real life version) what abilities would you need/have?

-try to have abilities that actually reflect your nature/personality.
-no ulitimate powers-no unstoppable abilities.
-you skills must have room for growth.
-what is your weakness?

Lets see who the strongest is on this forum... :icon_twisted:

i will need the ability to attack the minds of my opponents. my weakness would be people who are too stupid for my techniques to work or people so smart that it hurts me. i guess i'll have low physical strengh but very high speed.

(I know i made another wierd topic; you can expect lots of that from me.)

Last edited by B.u.S.: Please do not double post!
(violence + randomness = a happy me)

nagato

I will need Hulk like strength and invulnerability that increases with my anger and builds on top of my base strength. I would also need to be a good strategist, both in real time and in developing strategies in advance. My weaknesses would that as my anger increases so does my strength but my mind becomes cloud, I become less rational and my strategic brilliance would crumble, I would also have only normal flexibility and speed. Which could result in a fight turning into a stalemate where I would not be able to hit the enemy but their hits would be less effective then a mosquito bite. Thus the fight would  either never end or only end when the speedster runs out of energy.
"The fastest way to flush a rat out of its nest is with a little bit of carpet bombing." - Char "The Red Comet" Aznable

FallenStar

Damnit, Nagato stole my idea.  I have a VERY LOUSY temper.   :death:

Oh well...  I guess I'd have invisibility powers, since most of the time, I feel like I just wanna hide and hit & run people.  xD

Merchant_Of_Death

Meh, screw powers. I'd just pilot either the 00 Gundam(the succesor of exia from Gundam 00) or Gundam Throne Zwei.

My weakness would be the fact that I have little to no actual abilitys/experiance at piloting mobile suits XD

ghost sherlock

Quote from: B.u.S. on October 22, 2008, 07:43:34 AM
Since myself and many others consider me GOD, I instantly declare th nother person has lost and that'll be it. And if I wnated to jazz up the fight for my amusement I could :D

...i'm just going to pretend i didn't hear you say that. i hope you don't mean that other people literally consider you God. i'm not going to say much more because i don't want to start a religious battle.

ghost sherlock

by saying "which God" makes even a greater debate. you know, the whole there only one God thing.

....lets just skip the relgious debate for now.

(even though it's sorta me who keeps it going)

FallenStar

Quote from: B.u.S. on October 22, 2008, 01:11:23 PM
I'm Agnostic, so that's nothing but a massive mindfuck for everyone to think about. And I never specified WHICH God :P

Right... so are we talking about Yuu-Yuuzhan or Zeus or Odin or what here?   :lol:

nagato

I only have one thing to say "There is no God but Haruhi and Nagaru Tanigawa is her prophet."
"The fastest way to flush a rat out of its nest is with a little bit of carpet bombing." - Char "The Red Comet" Aznable

packrat

enchanced senses (specifically sight and hearing)
super speed (the kind where time slows down all around you)
advanced intellect (as well as superb strategic ability)
camoflouge (my invisibility would be imperfect)
lighting control

weakness:  I'm over emotional and highly tempermental.  As such, my anger and emotion will sometimes cloud my judgement.  In addition, my lightning powers are tied to my emotions.  So if I lose my temper, I start to lose control of my lighting powers and the lighting coming from my body will damage anyone and anything around me.

FallenStar

Quote from: B.u.S. on October 23, 2008, 06:37:16 AM
I'm a god no-one has heard of before :P

Otherwise, give me a mix of Trance from Final Fantasy IX and a Super Saiyan. That'll do nicely :D

Or Super Sonic.   :lol:

Merchant_Of_Death

packrat

Merchant_Of_Death

ghost sherlock

Quote from: Taiki Saruwatari on October 30, 2008, 08:07:53 PM
In Soviet Russia, the girls fight for you!

I'd be deflecting bullets with my sword out there. Yeah, that's my power.
My weakness? Other swords... so I better get a gun of my own, or mad samurai skillz.

....cool. i think i'll need to have the power to create fighting women to handle my battles. ...all the women i could imagine.  :drool: i would create hinata first...

it would be kinda sad to see all my beautiful women being killed though. (if ever beaten)  that would drive me into insanity and i wouldn't be able to control my powers.

nagato

If I was to have a girl fight for me I would have a team consitying of: Yuki nagato, Ryoko Asakura, Emiri Kimidori, Motoko Aoyama, Setsuna Sakurazaki, all of the sailor senshi, hime and otome.

Oh and the death note is useless unless you get the shinigami eyes with it. and just like what happened to Light all anyone would have to do is break your hands and your death note is useless.