New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Coming out of the closet

Started by Ameboes, April 29, 2008, 04:27:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TimeBomb0

I can't imagine telling anyone I come across in my daily life about my...interests, I'll put it. To be honest, there's no real need for anyone to know about it, as nothing that could significantly impact me or them has come from it. The only reason I'm telling you guys is because none of you have any idea of who I am in real life, and vice versa.

If it gets to be a problem, the first person I'll tell is my therapist. ;)

Qasim

Just a week ago, I told my girlfriend about it. As far as I can tell, she took it pretty well (especially since judging from my behaviour beforehand, she could probably have guessed). How it will play out, we shall see. I assured here that if she stumpled upon any kind of fetish / preference she has, I'd do my best to get used to that as well.
As I said, it still remains to be seen how knowing the fact affects our relationship (positively, I hope ^^) - even more so since now I can't really do those innocent "don't go to the bathroom, c'mon, stay for a few more minutes" games with her any more. Probably.

Also, I only see her once every other week, so finding out what will come of it might take some time.

Ranpalan

I had a rather long chat with some doctor at the asylum, during which I ended up telling about this fetish, too. I've yet to see what will come of it, I'm curious if they'll try to convince me to undergo some sort of treatment. If they do, I think I'll refuse...

On the other hand, this wasn't the most embarrassing thing to come up, so I don't care all too much.
Always happy to get PMs/IMs

drthunder

I'm very impressed by the bravery of a lot of you. I'm petrified of anyone ever finding out. Reading this thread has made me actually consider admitting it to my girlfriend (of about a year). It sounds like most people took it pretty well, but I'm still a little freaked out by the notion of admitting what has been my deepest secret for my whole life.

moop77

Always tell! ...eventually. Dr. thunder, since you've been with your girlfriend for about a year, if you trust her and it's a good relationship, I urge you to tell her. This goes for everyone.

People in committed relationships should definitely share their kinks. I told my last girlfriend and was treated to stories of desperation events in her life, views of her in the bathroom, and unspeakably hot times when she would hold it as long as possible...and beyond  :drool:

It didn't turn her on really, but she was willing to do it because she cared about me, and it led to her getting amazing sex because i was so turned on. In turn, we explored her fantasies too.

I think this is where relationships should go over time - commitment means trust, means exploration.

Good luck to all!

JackO

I've only really told 2 of my IRL friends, when we were discussing our fetishes, and to be honest both of those are great friends (who would also make great girlfriends  :lol:) but neither of them would really be into it enough to do stuff for me I don't think, however if I did get a girlfriend who didn't know about my fetish, I don't know whether I'd be inclined to tell them. Probably after a while, but not straight away.

On a fairly unrelated note 5000 get (This is the 5000th post on the FD board  :gunsmilie:).

oramisho

Never told anyone, outside of some people i know only online and rp with, and it pread pretty quick that i like it as a few cracked jokes on it. no one really cares.

MY parents did find when i downloaded a few ws images when i was like 13, when i had not learned the concept of "clear browser history and cache" Sometimes I wonder if they actually know im into it, but there is no way in hell I'm gonna ask and confirm it.

antifairy

I've always been reluctant to tell anyone about this, even if the subject of fetishes came up. I have told a few people though, generally they just said "Aw, thats cute" or something. I told my best friend online and we talked about it for a while. I don't mind people knowing about it, I just don't like to... admit it, if that makes sense. It's just hard to say "I like to see girls desperate to pee and have an accident" :s