News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Desperation or just stand there and watch girls pee?

Started by FallenStar, October 10, 2007, 04:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

captainjack

Desperation for me. it's OK if they do it deliberately, but there is something about the girl trying their very hardest not to go, and being unable to stop it.

SLJCOAAATR

I much prefer desperation. I find it very fun to just watch them try to struggle to make it to a bathroom, or somewhere where they won't be seen. Any age between 5, and around 20 is fine with me. I prefer 10-17 but, under, or over that is fine. Anime wise, any age, so long as they're not like, really ugly. Same for real life. I mean, I wanna enjoy this, not get disgusted half to death. lol

Loki275

Desperation. I guess just seeing any girl that is desperate turns me on. ^_^
Would you like to play a game? Heads I win, tails you lose.

lurker

I like both...I like desperation that gets to a point where there is either an accident or the person lets go and soaks..the relief when they do is great and instead of a few squirts or gradual flood..if they release and push it is a lot more visible...you can also hear the hiss...which I love.

rocketman

Quote from: lecool on October 14, 2007, 02:54:21 PM
I love desperation scenes more, but both are awesome to me. =)
Desperation is a big part of it but a good desperation scene is incomplete without the let it flow

ckhs15

I prefer just pics of girls being desperate to the limit. The last few seconds where they start squirming energetically to try and hold it in when they know they're about to lose control.

That's what I like to see in a pic!

So yeah, that'd be desperation for me!  :drool:

ETNsilverstar

I really have to say I like both, cuz it's the jeans soaking that I like best. Sure, an accident is better, with or without desperation, as long as it's believable that they didn't totally do it on purpose.

Tho someone doing it on purpose works too, as long as they get wet.

As for age range, highschool+ for preference, but as for looking on the internet, generally any age for hentai and 18+ for the real stuff, tho if they look highschool age that's great too. Wouldn't wanna do something illegal.

DesertFox

I have a friend who cant't stop telling me when she has to pee. I told her once: "Ok, girl. Let's see it" She became red and laughted nervously. Obviously she went to the bathroom. Pity...

desperado9

Oh, very much desperation. for some reason, just watching girls peeing doesn't do much for me. I do like the losing control part after the desperation, but that is just it - losing control. It has to be involuntary. I don't even like a desperation scene where she just gives up and pees voluntarily.

butterman100

I prefer desperation leading up to wetting. I guess i go for the 10-16 age group because these wettings are most likely genuine. I mean I like to see someone who truly didn't want to wet themselves and held on for as long as possible.
Follow no road, but the one paved by your own hands.

crucialx12

I enjoy both personally. Also, real accidents are so much better than the staged ones.

eternal_nyte42

I am a big fan of desperation, but in the end it has to lead to some sort of an accident. Otherwise its just boring -_-;

fififive

I agree with eternalnyte, but not entirely.  For me, as long as the desperation is drawn out long enough, it's good.  It doesn't need to end in a wetting as long as it ends in some kind of situation out of the norm.

xxcrap_for_soulxx

desperation, definitely.

and as for the age group, i've always liked 20's and early 30's.

princesstess

Quote from: Stargazing Wanderer on October 11, 2007, 12:42:13 PM
I like desperate girls...

Especially trembling on the absolute verge...

Minor edit: Fixed your quote tag. :p ~Serika
See my When the Classroom Becomes the Girlsroom Blog at http://classroom-girlsroom.blogspot.com/