News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Desperation or just stand there and watch girls pee?

Started by FallenStar, October 10, 2007, 04:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

knuclear200x

well, i like watching...............its similar to nudity. i mean, its not nudity unless she takes her lingerie off. which is similar to desperation.

but then again desperation always comes first for me, then she can make sighs of relief

Ameboes

I like both... but desperation only if it finishes with a good wetting. Otherwise it's like sex/masturbation without an orgasm.

I'm not particularly a fan of wetting in denim or other heavy fabrics. <3 panty-wetting, skirts, pyjamas, pants of a lighter fabric, etc. though.

Squatting and peeing on the floor (intentionally or out of desperation, indoors or outdoors) turns me on too. Better yet if it leaves a puddle.

Err, as for age, I'd say mid-teens to 30 or so, but I only find the "cute, young, innocent" look attractive. Excessive makeup, "lusty" expressions, large chests, high heels and stockings = nonono!

QuoteI forgot to add.  As to seeing desperation or actually panty wetting.  I am not particular but rather that a flood I like to see a woman wet her panties in degrees a few dribbles at a time then gaining control again --- prolongs the fun!
I hate dribbling, myself. I rather a sudden torrent.

dragonfox2004

I love desperation my self and something both

18+ mostly at lest i konw i wont get any trobule (sp?)

roy7

I like to see both now and then, it depends on the mood I'm in. Age range is about 16-30 for me.

benson1080

Quote from: profun on October 14, 2007, 04:00:46 PM
I prefer desperation only. Oh and 18+ please. Even though it's just drawings, looking at pictures of minors feels wrong.
Yeah desperation leading to it....and fear thats good :)
However gotta be 18+ only up to about 29 but still, underage is underage.

mann

desperation, definitely must be followed by wetting at least until a moderately sized wet spot is visible, but preferably a full blown accident

Flowerz

shutyacid

Both desp and wetting make it better. Oh and 18+ pretty standard  =P

hawkeye1

Both, I'd say, and any age. Has to be genuine, too, it completely kills it if you know it's fake...

KawaiiChew2

I prefer the desperate ones.
It's boring if they just stand there and pee liek they're weak.
I want to see them actually fight to keep it, see them feel the desperation, I wanna see PAIN  :devil:

Ameboes

Quoteperfect would be something like fresh, innocent or at least shy, natural and NOT like that sort of women who live by selling their bodies
My thoughts exactly, unfortunately most Western real-life material (watersports or not) seems to feature that latter sort way more. Even the cute innocent types seem to end up giving a lusty glance or finger-on-edge-of-mouth thing... which totally ruins it for me.

This is why I like Japanese so much more. Their culture values "cute" women a lot more.

jaiden9

I much prefer the desperation, but I wouldn't say no to just "letting it flow".

And, as has been discussed, I too would prefer a more shy innocent girl to one whom makes out to be a "material girl".

paintballR

nonameperson

tamagotchi140

of course desperation is 100% for me i just love watchin them not make it and it goes from a A to an A+++ if they cry or blush about it  :lol: