Started by luvwettinggirls, March 30, 2009, 07:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anime lover

vapor, steam, whatever you call it, i like it ^_^

Total Projects: 434
Latest Project: The Geelien's 5-4
Current Project: NONE

nanargooberblat

steam is fine but i never really was turned on by it ive just thought of it as an animated vision of showing that its pee

wetypd

Unless there is a reason why the steam is visible (cold weather) or it is used to show the smell e.g. when the girl ate asparagus I don't like steam on wetting pictures.

But I suppose this is, as so many other quations, too, a matter of personal preference ;)

Wolf

AMP321

For me it depends on the style and if I think it fits or not.
It can work if it's a simple style like these: http://www.mars.dti.ne.jp/~kisaichi/mojisowa/oekaki/index.html

2thrill

I like steam, if a girl wets herself when its cold or pees into snow. Otherwise it just seems to be unrealistic. Sometimes it is even a little bit disgusting to me. I don´t know why, maybe because i generally don´t like the smell of pee ^^

Facestab Fred

It seems a lot don't like steam because it makes the whole thing look fake...but I prefer steam because otherwise it just looks semi-cold and just another liquid...that ISN'T supposed to be there.
It's just as exciting as a knife fight in a phone booth!

euronaut

:clap:  Steam is OK, it just adds another effect of interest to fun watersports!

r3

I'm definitely not a fan of steam in these sorts of images, it tends to look a little out-of-place and kills any suspension of disbelief I might have.

Z3LL7H3GR347

Too unrealistic, just like it doesn't.... capture the essence of a scene if there is steam should only appear if it's cold out so if a girl is standing in the snow writing her name, steam is okay. In my oppinion.