New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Flash Games?

Started by Zataku88, September 29, 2007, 07:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loki275

I'm actually quite proficient with flash and game maker code. If I find some pics, I can make a game and upload it.
Would you like to play a game? Heads I win, tails you lose.

rattyme

doa

The password is: release

ckhs15

They really need to make an interactive desperation/pee/omorashi flash game, but not something like that pee game for the Wii. I don't find that game very interesting, nor what you have to do to play it...It disturbs me, but just more interactive flash games about omorashi would make my day. Like you could put on a headset(like from .Hack// series), and you would appear in the game, and your person is with someone else and desperate...That'd make my day!!! :drool:

nanargooberblat

Wow its a shame, this thread is going so far downhill but i think everyone want flash games. Ive looked but have not found, but hopefully somebody else will find one to keep this topic going.

DesperateV

I dream about a fully-animated flash game similar to the Melissa game, or maybe even a complex PC game as full-featured as the Sims 3 but with a desperation twist.

euronaut

It would be great if Loki275 could make such a flash game, we would certainly welcome the addition.

Lord_Nerick

when was the last time we actually got anything big from any of the Jap pervs who please us so?
what am I going to do when the world comes to an end? I'm going to put sugar on my cantaloupe!