* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Flash Games?

Started by Zataku88, September 29, 2007, 07:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hklumfan

Quote from: Sipplewat on July 10, 2008, 08:29:05 AM
Quote from: hklumfan on July 10, 2008, 02:04:13 AM
When the text in the "Melissa" game is significantly altered, the game stops working most likely because certain command lines and important code for the progression of the game has changed.  What text was it that you were trying to change in the "Melissa" game?  I have changed some of the factors in the game, but I have made a copy of the original script before I start making alterations.  Hopefully I can help you out or someone else with more code-writing knowledge than me can.
I have original copies. I have tried hard to only replace dialog (which seems to not hurt the game, at least until substantial changes are made.) However, I did change some minor code (I changed a loss of attraction following peeing in the vase to a gain of it, and similar things) and i'm not sure why this would cause it to not function.
From what I can see, the text is already written so that attraction goes up when she pees into the vase or shotglass.  You can probably change the values of how much the attraction goes up when she finally pees in the vase, but I don't see what the problem is.  I actually think the game would be funner if it was a bit more challenging, although it is fun to try out different scenarios.
HKF

Sipplewat

I fixed the problem, one of the text brackets was coded wrong. Took me forever, I had to copy every edit until I isolated the problem.

Lord_Nerick

what am I going to do when the world comes to an end? I'm going to put sugar on my cantaloupe!

hklumfan

Glad to hear you solved your "Melissa" problem, Sipplewat.  I hadn't played the "Melissa" flash game in a long time until you pointed out the problem you had with it.  I hope you are having fun with it again.  I wish a video game would come out on a console like PS3 or XBOX360 that had a desperation theme like the "Melissa" game.  That would be quite the addictive experience to female desperation fans everywhere.
HKF

phil

that is a good game, played it before. nice :)

piemaster

I remember getting an older version of the melissa game from another forum glad to see he kept working on it and still rather amused that one of the objectives is to avoid an accident (not that I ever actually tried :laugh: )

packrat

Quote from: mann on August 29, 2008, 05:03:50 AM
what is this "melissa" game anyways, ive never even heard of it?

It's a text game in which you have to take a girl out and get in bed with her.   The twist is that she has to be ABSOLUTELY desperate to pee or you won't be able to take her to te final stage of the sex and win the game.

I have all three versions.  Anyone wnat me to upload them to the donwloads section?

PS- you can also mess with the code to give yourself various cheats. 

megafobia

This is a good game, thanks for the link.
I dont know why there are so few desperation games out there.

Lord_Nerick

Haha, cheating on that is just too fun.... Just not in real life...
what am I going to do when the world comes to an end? I'm going to put sugar on my cantaloupe!

nagato

Quote from: packrat on August 30, 2008, 01:57:34 PM
Quote from: mann on August 29, 2008, 05:03:50 AM
what is this "melissa" game anyways, ive never even heard of it?

It's a text game in which you have to take a girl out and get in bed with her.   The twist is that she has to be ABSOLUTELY desperate to pee or you won't be able to take her to te final stage of the sex and win the game.

I have all three versions.  Anyone wnat me to upload them to the donwloads section?

PS- you can also mess with the code to give yourself various cheats. 

Sure put them in the downloads section.
"The fastest way to flush a rat out of its nest is with a little bit of carpet bombing." - Char "The Red Comet" Aznable

Lisk

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HLKGE2XO
This archive contains 6 different games. Well, it's more like six interactive galleries, but it's flash and it's omorashi, so nyah.

packrat

I finally added the text game to the downloads section.  Be warned that my cheat codes are still in effect.  The file should contain all three versions made so far.  If not, let me know and I'll re-upload it.

PS- it shoud be under the FKISS section, mostly because we don't have a "game section"

eragon123

the_variant

Quote from: MKFan200 on February 14, 2008, 03:20:16 PM
Here's an interesting flash I found:
http://watercall.sakura.ne.jp/gallery/omofla3.html

No  one can say I never contributed anything now.
Interesting flash.  I guess this is like an "interactive wetting flash" rather than a game, but cool nonetheless.  I can't read Japanese, but clicking the buttons appears to change the girl's features and behaviour through various stages of desperation, and there's a button that'll make her wet herself.  Cool :)

Hunting around on the same site, I found these:

http://watercall.sakura.ne.jp/cg/omofla1.html
This one appears a bit buggy.  Basically you've got a cute girl and a "water meter".  Clicking on the Toilets icon will increase her water meter.  She gradually gets more desperate, until she pees.  However, if you move the mouse over the ears or tail, it seems to stop her getting any more desperate (no matter how much you click the icon).  Since I can't read the instructions, I don't know whether this is intentional (but I doubt it!)

http://watercall.sakura.ne.jp/cg/omofla2.html
This is dead cute.  A sweet goth check who appears to be desperate, and a two-minute timer.  As far as I can tell, clicking on her crotch will reduce the time available (if you click Yes to the question).  If you click on those buckles on her shoulders, this frees up her hands to hold herself.  It doesn't seem to make any difference to her ability to control her poor tortured bladder, though.  After a minute her desperation dance increases, and after two minutes she wets herself.  Unfortunately there are only two stages of desperation - more would have been nice.

If any of our Japanese members could translate the instructions, that might help us understand what these animations are all about!

It also gives me neat ideas for a truly interactive desperation and wetting animation.  I'm a software developer by trade so working out the code should be simple, unfortunately I can't do artwork or flash programming.  If anyone is into flash artwork and wants to get involved in a fully interactive desperation flash, please get in touch!

I envisage something like a "bladder meter" which gradually increases.  As it increases, the animated girl gradaully gets more desperate and her movements change.  There could be various icons like Glass of Water which would fill her bladder, or a little tap which would allow her to leak a little to relieve herself without fully losing control.  Various icons would make her cross her legs, hold herself, loosen her belt etc., all of which would enable her to hold on a little longer before she finally loses it.  Maybe a feather pointer to tickle her with to make it harder for her.  With enough ideas and some good artwork, we could make a really fun interactive thingie (possibly even a game with a specific objective).

nanargooberblat