New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Flash Games?

Started by Zataku88, September 29, 2007, 07:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

packrat

You're suppposed to have sex with her when she's REALLY desperate.  If she isn't desperate or wets the bed, it doesn't count and you fail.

andreasaspenberg

there should have been some good games where the reward for completing them was wetting. or the other way where loss results in wetting.(like a filling bladder being the timer.)

nagato

Alright, Now I feel stupid. Right after I made that post I went back and played the game one more time and I got the victory. I then played two more times to make sure it wasn't a fluke and I won both times as well.
"The fastest way to flush a rat out of its nest is with a little bit of carpet bombing." - Char "The Red Comet" Aznable

hklumfan

I had the same problems you had before I finally figured out what the game wanted.  They want you to take her over her limit and get her in bed without allowing her to go to the toilet.  Once you figure that out, you are free to explore all kinds of ways to get yourself to a victory.
HKF

MKFan200

Here's an interesting flash I found:
http://watercall.sakura.ne.jp/gallery/omofla3.html

No  one can say I never contributed anything now.

lulaby

Woa nice little flash you got there.

Pretty funny too ; )

packrat

That's already on the board, but thanks anyway

packrat

Quote from: Master on February 15, 2008, 08:21:47 PM
Im trying.. T_T

We know, we know.  Sorry for being so impatient.  ^^;

dchan2372

I have a flash game on my computer at home..bout 50 miles from here, but it contains loli...so I don't really know if I should post it here..
I'm still new, and don't know how things work around here too well... :P

packrat

I think you can, since most of the watercall games have loli in them anyway.

MKFan200

Quote from: lulaby on February 14, 2008, 04:50:26 PM
Woa nice little flash you got there.

Pretty funny too ; )
Not mine actually. Just happened to find it.
BTW, didn't know it was already here

xDeathSoulx

http://clitgames.com/index.php?action=playgame&gameid=580

First you need to click her pussy and then her mouth once, then keep clicking her pussy, this brings you to stage two. Here you need to keep touching her pussy, tits and mouth in that order until she pees. In the final stage I believe you need to click the same things again, but I'm not sure.

http://clitgames.com/index.php?action=playgame&gameid=945

Just click her right tit twice and she'll pee, not a great one>_>

http://clitgames.com/index.php?action=playgame&gameid=946

Click her right tit then pussy and she'll pee, also not that great
Let nothing meet the gaze of the Death Soul, for it will drain the spirit of anything it observes

Sipplewat

Okay can anyone help me with this? This problem has baffled me for ages.

Why is it that when I significantly alter the in-game text in "Melissa" the game stops working? I'll open it up and none of the buttons will work.

hklumfan

When the text in the "Melissa" game is significantly altered, the game stops working most likely because certain command lines and important code for the progression of the game has changed.  What text was it that you were trying to change in the "Melissa" game?  I have changed some of the factors in the game, but I have made a copy of the original script before I start making alterations.  Hopefully I can help you out or someone else with more code-writing knowledge than me can.
HKF

Sipplewat

Quote from: hklumfan on July 10, 2008, 02:04:13 AM
When the text in the "Melissa" game is significantly altered, the game stops working most likely because certain command lines and important code for the progression of the game has changed.  What text was it that you were trying to change in the "Melissa" game?  I have changed some of the factors in the game, but I have made a copy of the original script before I start making alterations.  Hopefully I can help you out or someone else with more code-writing knowledge than me can.
I have original copies. I have tried hard to only replace dialog (which seems to not hurt the game, at least until substantial changes are made.) However, I did change some minor code (I changed a loss of attraction following peeing in the vase to a gain of it, and similar things) and i'm not sure why this would cause it to not function.