News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Desperation or just stand there and watch girls pee?

Started by FallenStar, October 10, 2007, 04:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yiffer121

definintly desperation...like the most sexy thing a girl can do is have a desperate accident in their jeans :clap:
YIFF YOU A**hole

Lady_Blue

Desperation followed by wetting, for me. I love it when they don't make it XD

To me the desperation is what makes it. I generally don't enjoy it too much when they just let it flow.

Edit: posts merged

2nd2emotion

Desperation; and especially if it ends with uncontrollable squirting wetting. As for age? Well, I'd have to say 16+... up to 30-ish; after that, it really depends on the person. There are some cases where I could still enjoy it up to 50. Probably not so much older than that.

luvwettinggirls

Indeed. For me, it's not just about the wetting. I love to see a girl's reaction to the situation. Especially when they finally give in. There are so many different emotions that they can have, like shock, or embarassment, or simply relief. It just adds a lot to the situation.

OmorashiShoujo

I guess I kinda like both, but lean more towards desperation.  My age preference is anyone during or after puberty so if they have mosquito bites it's a definite turn-off for me.

desp_birgit

i like the desperation myself. accidents are not really mine, I prefer if they squat in the last seconds to relieve themselves...

ganduer

I go for the desperation but i like it when they pee and its all embarrasing.
the age group is 10-16 cause that's when i started and i didn't grow out of that age preference.

wittyiswity

Desperation. When the girls just stand there and pee it makes it seem extremely fake as most likely if they didn't want to piss themselves they would be doing everything but standing still.

euronaut

:blush:  Actually both are good:  wetter is better!!!

Facestab Fred

It's strange, really...I prefer quieter ones to stand there and do it shyly, but other girls just seem more into it via accident. Go figure.
It's just as exciting as a knife fight in a phone booth!

scarystuff12

I'm a fan of both. Desperation is always a good buildup for me. The thought of a girl having a bladder full of pee is a pretty big turn on, but for me my favorite part is the wetting, which is what I prefer. In situations of pure desperation, I think it's only natural for the bladder to eventually spasm and shoot it all out. Otherwise I don't think it's desperation at its fullest. A truly desperate girl would probably barely make it into a restroom without leaking a bit.

Z3LL7H3GR347

i prefer wetting, but having the girl whimpering, begging, squirming to get to a toilet is just so damn cute, and when she looses control and pees in her nice silk panties well that's just all the sweeter! i prefer ages 10-16 no sex involved only soaked panties.