New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Righty-o mates

Started by polaris, May 02, 2011, 03:29:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

polaris

Hey peeps!  I figured I'd post a short intro instead of being all troll-like.  I'm not really sure what to put here so I'll do it a la boring list style.

~  I'm an awesomesauce chick who likes cute things including cute (other) chicks.  Extra brownie points if they're super cute.
~  I love music, like, any kind (except VK).  Kumi Koda is my secret girlfriend.  I also like artists like Seamo, Radwimps, Rip Slyme, dream, etc.
~  Haafu in da house.
~  I like some anime (Maison Ikkoku, Oniisama e ftw) but more so manga (josei especially).
~  My favourite game is Metal Gear Solid 3.  Peace Walker is a close second and Big Boss is my man (hands off).
~  I eat natto.  It's quite vile.
~  Designer handbags = <3 <3
~  I'm a boring OL by day but people would never suspect my mini obsession with pretty, cute or pink things.
~  I collect tons of doujinshi.

Not sure what else.  I'm also a (little?) perverted & watching a cute girl wet herself is totally hot.  Nice to meet everyone!

Millan

Hi and welcome! (I can say that even if I'm new too right? ^_^)

Nice list introduction you got there, always nice to sum a few things up to let us know who you are! Oh and I share your mini-obsession with pretty, cute or pink things and cute (other) chicks! And obviously the wetting part as well :D

Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay and that you are finding all the nice threads around here. Always nice to see more girls on boards like this in my opinion!

packrat

Welcome to the forums.  I'm packrat.  Pleased to meet you.  ^_^

Intrersting Intro.  Been a while since I saw someone put all there stuff in a list.  Unlike Millan here, I can't really say I share any of your obsessions (as far as fd is concerned I like desp over wet), but I am glad to see another girl here.  We've got plenty to do here, and lots of new people to meet.  there's places to talk about the fetish, other interests, and even a place to play forum games.  Well that's all I have to say on the matter.  If you need help with anything, ask one of the mods.  We'll be sure to help you any way we can.

Take care, and see you around the forums.

@Millan:  Yes, you can welcome new members, so long as you give decent posts like that one.