New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Super fancy intro!!

Started by ETNsilverstar, December 21, 2008, 07:42:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETNsilverstar

Ok, step 1 is an intro, so here goes...I'm a girl, 19 years old, living in very cold parts of the US at the moment, and I think it's obvious what I'm here for. I've liked it since I was little, but until a few years ago I didn't have a real name to put on it, and it took a really long time, but I found this site and it makes me happy.

Yay intro?

FallenStar

Openly admitting that you are a girl probably isn't a good idea on a forum/website such as this, but regardless,  Welcome to AnimeGirlDesp.com!

I hope you find your stay here pleasant. 

packrat

Welcome to the forums.  I'm packrat.  Pleased to meet you.  ^_^

Glad the site makes you happy.  It would really make us happy if you stuck around and posted.  btw, like Star said, saying that you are a girl on this site may not be such a good idea.  If anyone give you trouble, just tell one of the mods. (Star, B.u.s, Taiki, etc.)

See you in the forums.

AliasnameTO

A girl? On the internet???

Lol, welcome to the site. It's heartening to know that guys aren't the only ones to enjoy such a rare preference as desperation.

ETNsilverstar

Well thanks to all three of you for the welcome. I'm sure I'll enjoy it here, as soon as I have enough free time to get posts in... >.> Darned computer sharing with mom in an apartment...I really need to get myself a laptop for these kinds of things. lol

FallenStar

Gotta admit... I wish I was encased in a silver star... Then I could go out into space and travel.  It'd be better than this current "stay inside" nonsense I seem to have to do.    :crying: