New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

SLJ here

Started by SLJCOAAATR, October 01, 2008, 09:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SLJCOAAATR

Hey. New. Just started here. I'm not really good with introductions, I'm rather shy...Just came here for all that good stuff, and if I'm lucky, meet someone cool! So...I guess I'll try giving my interests, I'm mainly into playing video games (Preferably Sonic, Mario, Smash Bros., etc.), and I pretty just started getting into anime & manga recently. I've really enjyed Death Note, and Bleach, but hate Naruto. Watched a few episodes out of boredom, but, I dunno, I just didn't get into it, I guess... :death: No offence to you Naruto fans out there! :laugh: Um...I guess a little about me? Well, I really don't like talking about myself, but, I have been going through some rough times the past year, or so. I'm an animal lover, and would do anything to protect an innocent animal (No very often a guy like that comes by, eh?). I live in the US, and I guess that's pretty much all you need to know about me.

packrat

Hello there, welcome to the forums.  I'm packrat.  Pleased to meet you.  ^_^

Wow, glad to se someone took the "intro post" seriously.  I hope you enjoy the site and stick around as much as you can.

packrat

>_>  Please don't troll.  Star's not very forgiving when it comes to that sort of thing.

FallenStar

Quote from: packrat on October 01, 2008, 06:51:40 PM
>_>  Please don't troll.  Star's not very forgiving when it comes to that sort of thing.

Yes, Trolling serves no useful purpose, so please, don't do that here.   

>.>
<.<

Unless I make a section for random insults.    :wacko: