New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

The 24 hour challenge!

Started by Bob Right, December 04, 2011, 07:17:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Right

I'd imagine you all know what this is, but I'd better post an explanation anyways.
Today-tomorrow I will be holding a 24 hour challenge!  This means I will not pee for the next 24 hours (or so the plan goes =P).  I last used the bathroom at about 9:45 PM EST (Jersey Time).  I shall attempt to hold through the night (no biggie), and until tomorrow night!
Now, I've never wet myself entirely on accident before (I have wet myself in the shower a few times, but I've never actually been to the breaking point).  I'm hoping that doesn't happen, but I'm bringing spare clothing to the University tomorrow just in case.
I'll also keep a log of how I'm feeling throughout the day, and will post it if anyone cares to see it! (For science, of course!)
Others are welcome to accept this challenge and attempt it too, even if not on this same day.

P.S.  I'm also wondering about your opinions on when to begin such a challenge.  I decided to start it at night, as I'll be able to control what is to happen if I come close to failing, as opposed to sleeping the last hours away and risking a bedwetting.

Dynamic

Whoa, hey, I like science.  I wanna see the log.

24 hours is pretty long.  I think I could do it, but only if I minimized how much I drank throughout the day.  I also don't have the courage to risk a public accident, but that alone would inspire holding on.

Good luck.  I hope it goes as well as you hope.

Edit:  Then again, maybe I would actually own this challenge.  I lasted 8 hours tonight while TRYING to make myself lose control.  If you're wondering, yes, it did lead to an amazing accident, best I've ever had.  I may describe my most recent experience in the self desping thread.  Later though... I'm exhausted...
"A routine soul smear confirmed the presence of pure evil."