New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Shit you can't do....

Started by FallenStar, June 22, 2007, 01:34:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FallenStar

Okay, basically what you do here is post something you CAN'T do.

One thing per post, please!

Shit you can't do:

1.  I can't dance.   

>.>
<.<

I'm serious.  I have NO rhythm.   xD

FallenStar

packrat

Something I CAN'T do, eh?  Let me think.....yeah, I think dancing is it.  What's sad is I have rythm, it's just not in my feet.

Serika

Quote from: Taiki SaruwatariI can't aim a real rifle very well last time I checked.
That reminds me... I can't use a bow.

I literally couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with an arrow. I shot the arrow at a target which was nailed to the side of a building, and ended up hitting roof. :icon_redface:
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

shadow

ummmm i can't tell my friends im an FD lover but i couldn't use a bow ethier

EFROdian

I honsetly can't hit people.  I've tried many times and I've definitely been angry enough but for some twisted reason, I can't hit people.  So I'm forced to supprss all my anger and rage and hatred until it inevitably boils over and I go insane and start rampaging all over town.  Well, hopefully something that drastic'll never happen, but seriously, I'd like to punch in a few faces who definitely deserve it every now and then!  Is that too much to ask?

Serika

I can't believe the Omega MkII was easy compared to the first Omega in FF5.

Quote from: Taiki Saruwatarihe just happened to miss all the FD ones. I just don't know how any of them might react.
In my experience, it usually goes like this when i let others use my computer.

Guest: What's up with your "omorashi" folder?
Me: I like pee.
Guest: LOL, whatever.

So FD usually doesn't offend men in their 20's. A lolicon folder may hurt their opinion of you, but you could just mark it invisible or put a password on it.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

FallenStar

Quote from: Serika on September 05, 2007, 10:44:24 PM
I can't believe the Omega MkII was easy compared to the first Omega in FF5.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  You beat me to the punch!  T_T  Damn my life being so busy all of a sudden....  xD

Oh well...  maybe I can still claim to have ALMOST finished the Lunar Ruins first... (still need to kill Brach...  =p  )

QuoteIn my experience, it usually goes like this when i let others use my computer.

Guest: What's up with your "omorashi" folder?
Me: I like pee.
Guest: LOL, whatever.

So FD usually doesn't offend men in their 20's. A lolicon folder may hurt their opinion of you, but you could just mark it invisible or put a password on it.

Oh, how nice...  The only people who come near my computer are my parents and if anyone of them saw any FD, I'd be whacked over the head with a broomstick 10,000 times...   =.=

Blasted overly-religious parents...

FallenStar

shadow

I can't tell my friends I'm an FD lover either. One almost found out, when he was looking through my printed out collection of anime girl pictures, but he just happened to miss all the FD ones. I just don't know how any of them might react. >.> <.<
[/quote]

Yea one of my friends did find out because of my youtube videos hes was like ok thats weird but watever know everytime we mention anything about youtbe i feel weird but i least thanx to u guys i know theres other people like me out there thank u guys/girls

Phatman_Dover

I CAN'T READ!

D:

...Okay not really. I -can- read. I can't bowl to save my life. I always go to the bumper lanes because I suck so hardcore at it. :P
"We can't stop here!
This is bat country!"

"O great creator of being, give us one more hour to perform our art and perfect our lives."

FallenStar

I can't bowl either...

It always, and I mean ALWAYS, goes into the gutter...   :lol:

Shit I can't do:   I can't walk five feet without tripping.  Seriously, I must be the biggest klutz I know...  lol

FallenStar

Taiki

Update: One of my friends found out about my enjoyment of anime omorashi today, when he looked through my "stash" of printed out anime girl pictures, because I had offered to print him out some. He's all "so what's with those random pictures in here?" And I'm all "oh um... well actually, I'm kinda' into that." and he says "Oh, ok I understand. It's all good really."

So in reality, I probably have little to fear.

Mydnyght Edgeworth

I was okay at bowling myself...  I picked up a 3-7-10 split once.

That said, I tended to act like an asshole when my opponent got a strike or something...

Anyway...

Shit I can't do: I can't roll my tongue. Oh well.

This loli is not wearing any pants.
That renders your argument invalid.

lulaby

I'm unable to keep silent when I'm with people. As soon as slience comes, It seems I always say some random things.

I'm in my second year of university (psychology), and I'm still unable to concentrate through a full 3-hour course.

About telling your friends you're into FD, one of mine found some pictures on my computer several years ago. We never talked about it until this summer, when we were around a firecamp talking about things we liked, our fantasms and the like. I discussed FD with them a little, and some of them talked to me about other fetishes they had.

The thing is, there's a pretty high possibility that the person you're talking also have things that arouses them he never talked about.

Talking about things like fetishes with people you know makes you feel a lot less "guilty", as we learn in psychology.

Neil

I can't cry. seriously.
people often think I'm heartless or something. huhu..
The world of Musubi is the ideal world for me. I get to do what I want, and that includes making girls desperate whenever I want.

IchiFallenStar

Quote from: Grandizer on September 13, 2007, 09:12:05 PM
Shit I can't do?

I can almost never play a game to its end.....seriously, I get kinda sad that the game's coming to its end and as a result I don't finish it.....dumb, isn't it?

Not really dumb, persay.  I have a similar thing, only I can actually beat the games, then I start getting sad and tearing up.  Mostly with the Final Fantasy Series and in particular, Final Fantasy X.  The ending is so beautiful and sad.... *sniff*    :crying:

Shit I can't do:   I can't go through ONE friggin' day without opening my big trap and insulting someone.  I swear to God, if I could learn to keep my big mouth shut, I'd have 100 friends by now...  :lol:

IFS