New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Oldest recorded accident?

Started by Teumessian, October 05, 2010, 07:27:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teumessian

As you all know, fetishes involving pee aren't exactly the oldest fetishes in recorded history. Indeed, there are instances of desperation, wetting, and public urination in stories and arts that stretch all the way back to ancient times (thought not all instances might be sexualized). Which leads me to my question.

What are some of the oldest recorded instances of female desperation and/or wetting? Obviously, the "wetting accident" as we know it requires underwear (or something draping the lower half of ones body) and social constructs that prevent people from simply just dropping their pants in public at the urge.

Obviously, the more inhibited and prudish a society is, the more likely a "female desperation" scenario will play out. Thus, I'd expect that recorded instances of "wetting oneself" would have exploded in societies such as Victorian England. However, what is the oldest instance YOU can find?

Pic almost related. They didn't show this one in the history books in school....

D_guy10

I heard once that drainage systems as we know them were pioneered in ancient Rome. From then on, toilets were soon to follow. Although, even before that, you had "chamber pots" and the like which were the preferred if not the only method of relieving oneself for women, talking about high classes of society of course, where desperation situations could arise. So it goes WAY back.

turtlbrdr

I'm definitely not a historian, but I think that desperation(and in-hand accidents) would go back as far as anyone has been made to stand guard, or do things without any break. Maybe ancient Egypt might be one of the first ones to record it.