Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Tess’s First Afternoon Part 2

Started by princesstess, January 22, 2008, 01:22:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

princesstess

Tess's First Afternoon Part 1 by PrincessTess

I came back into the office, and went back to the filing cabinet and found the Exhibit C in the next folder. I handed it to the CEO. I sensed a hint of disappointment.

I sat down across from him and found my courage.

"Sir, I know it was important to find that document. I'm sorry I interrupted the search."

"Its ok."

"I almost didn't make it. I was afraid that I would have an accident and you would fire me if I peed my panties in your office."

He looked at her. Maybe its that. Maybe she really likes it and is just afraid of being fired. "Tess, you never have to worry about being fired if you had an accident. "

She looked at him and decided to be bold. "If something is really important, you can insist that I finish it first, even if I really need the ladies."

"But that would be cruel. I'm sure that you wouldn't stay. In fact you would have every right to sue for harrassment."

I was glad he said that as it gave me an opening.

"I would never do that. Firstly I need the job and secondly you've been kind to me when I peed my panties earlier and bought me this beautiful skirt suit and gave me this great job. I would never sue someone so kind. You would never fire me for peeing my panties in your office?"

He was thrilled, she had just gave him permission to trap her until she peed her panties.

"Tess, I would never fire you for peeing your panties. And I would always be kind and compassionate to you if you did."

I was visibly relieved.

"In fact, Tess. I would make sure that you would have every consideration shown to you in such a terrible moment."

"Thank you, sir. I need to know that"

"Your skirt from this morning should be ready for pick up at the cleaners in the lobby."....

By early afternoon I was getting desperate in my panties again. I sat squirming and rocking at my station in the front office, crossing and uncrossing my legs, breathing heavy. My bladder burned and ached far worse than it normally would, due to the torturing it had experienced during my morning pantie pee and my practically peeing my panties again around noon. I would interrupt my typing to tug at my hem, or rub my thigh. My foot twitched when I crossed it. I was getting turned on.

In his office the CEO secretly observed her through strategically placed micro cameras. She was showing signs of desperation. He hoped she wouldn't get up and go to the ladies, like all his other secretaries would. If she stayed, it would tell him what he wanted to know.

I wondered if I was being watched. If I was that told me a lot. In any case, despite the burning pain, I felt the need to ride my pantie desperation to its wet end. I needed to know if that turned him on. If it did, then I would be really special to him. As plain as I was I never have felt really special to any guy that I wanted to be special to. While old enough to be my father, the CEO was ruggedly handsome and very fit. I felt weak-kneed and all a flutter around him. If he was into seeing girls pee their panties then I actually had a chance with him.

I decided to push it a bit as far as the outward signs of my pantie desperation. Not enough to be blatant or gross, but just enough to see what he is really into while still being natural. All I would really need to do is not suppress what naturally needed to do to cope with my increasing pantie desperation.

I pushed my hand into my skirt and squeezed my thighs tightly, shuddered a little as I rocked myself. I breathed in little gasping breaths and chewed on my knuckle for a moment, before fiddling with the computer mouse. My thighs rapidly opened and closed reflexively., which was really stimulating my clit. Didn't do it on purpose, it was pure reflexive coping with my extreme pantie desperation.

I pushed my free hand into my tight skirt as hard as I could, I bounced on the chair. My miniskirt rode up higher.  My pantyhose and panties  were wet with my juices and sweat. The desperate waves of burning agony became stronger, I trembled continuously, bounced, and squeezed my thighs tightly as each wave came, between waves my thighs rapidly opened and closed reflexively.

I was so turned on and my desperate panties were getting wetter from my sweat and pussy juices. I was flush from the strain of holding it and my embarrassment. I moaned with every wave as the burning pain radiating through my abdomen and down into my pussy.

The CEO was so turned on as he watched her from his computer. She still hadn't gone even though she was obviously very desperate in her panties. It was more than he could hope for, but he was still worried that she might be setting him up.

A fax came. I painfully stood up and almost peed my panties. I was now trembling and moaning continuously, With both hands pressing into my tight miniskirt, I took hunched mincing steps towards the fax, holding my thighs as tightly as I could. I reached the fax machine. The fax was still coming. I sank down, sitting on my heels, one hand stuffed up my miniskirt grabbing myself though my pantyhose and panties, the other holding on to the cabinet. My thighs rapidly opened and closed reflexively as I bounced on my heels. My eyes teared up as I sobbed from the pain. I was so being tortured in my panties.

He watched her and was practically coming. She looked so desperate, so on the verge of peeing her panties. He found how she was rapidly squeezing her legs open and closed very erotic, it was as if she was masturbating by thigh squeezing. The turn on was unbelievable. More so in that she was making no move for the Ladies Room.

The fax finished coming. Painfully I got up, semicrossing my legs as I did. I was so close to peeing my panties. I was going to go all the way, I needed to. I needed to know for sure. If I was wrong it could get me fired, but deep down I felt sure he wouldn't. I pulled down my hiked up miniskirt to its proper length. I took the fax and painfully made my way into his inner office with trembling hunched mincing steps, my free hand pushing into my miniskirt.

He had shut down the video surveillance by the time she had entered his office, Her breathing was labored, tears trickled down her flushed cheeks, she trembled violently, sweated, eyes half-shut

I handed him the fax, then hunched over, steadying myself on his desk and pushing my hand into my miniskirt. I made my way painfully to the side of his desk. I trembled even harder as I fought to not start peeing my panties that very second.

"Sir, is there anything you need filed before I go to the Ladies Room?"

"Tess, you look very distressed, why haven't you gone yet?" He wondered if she was already starting to pee her panties. He was so turned on.

"Too busy, Sir."

I gasped loudly and shuddered as I orgasmically spurted as I did. The hot pee shot though my juice and sweat soaked black lace trimmed panties and sheer pantyhose. I felt the warmth in my panties against my labia and my upper thighs.
I sunk down and squatted on my heels, my tight mini rode up, I was quietly gasping and moaning, my legs were rapidly squeezing open and closed,, I tugged at my hem with one hand as I trembled, fidgeted and rocked. With the other hand I steadied myself on his desk. I was being tortured in my desperately excited panties. I was sweating and my panties were just soaked in my juices, sweat, and now my pee. Tears were running down my cheeks.

"Tess, you look like you've started to pee your panties. You can use my private washroom." He knew she had started her pantie pee, if she refused his offer then he knew for certain that she wanted to totally pee her panties.

Part of me said use it before its totally too late. But I needed to know, to really know for sure. "Sir, I can hold on a little longer if there is something important you need done now?"

I fought to not pee my panties again that very second. I'm so desperate that the pain was beyond bearing. I tipped over on to my knees and pushed against my tight skirt with my free hand, hunched over and sobbed even louder from the pain, and desperate intensity of it all.

"Are you sure you can hold on?" He handed her a pile of files. She looked so hot in her desperate struggle not to pee her panties again. Right now she was the sexiest girl alive to him.

"I'll try... " I said in a broken voice. I straightened up on my knees, and gasped loudly and shuddered as I orgasmically spurt peed my panties again as I did. The hot pee shot though my pee, juice and sweat soaked black lace trimmed panties and sheer pantyhose. I felt the warmth in my panties grow along my labia and my upper thighs. I fell back on my haunches, grabbed my hem with my free hand, squeezed my thighs tighter, increasing the erotic pressure on my totally aroused clit. I sobbed. I stood up, legs semicrossed, pulling myself up.

I looked over to the CEO, he was trying to hide his interest.

"I've started to pee my panties, I need to file fast." I sobbed.

"Tess, it can wait, you obviously can't. Use my private washroom."

I looked at him, I knew he wanted me to say no. "Its ok.... Is it ok..."

She wanted to totally pee her panties. He finally knew she was for real. Now she just wanted to be sure that he was for real. He nodded.

I took hunched mincing, semicrossed leg steps to the file cabinet, digging into my taunt skirt with my free hand. I trembled violently, sobbed, and moaned. I was in absolute erotic agony in my tortured panties. I dropped the files and clung to the cabinet as another more intense orgasmic spurt shot though my panties and pantyhose. The warm wetness spread further in my panties and pantyhose. I could feel my pee tricking down my lower thighs. I hunched over, trying to collect myself, steadying myself on the file cabinet with one hand and pushing into my miniskirt with the other. It felt so wet in my panties and along my upper thighs. I sobbed. It felt so wet in my poor tortured panties.

The CEO was glad he had the presence of mind to wear a condom or she would not be the only one needing a change of underwear. He could barely contain himself as he watched the trembling, sobbing girl clinging to the filing cabinet as she peed her panties. He looked at her stunningly desperate expression. She must have spurt peed her panties again and looked like she was going to totally pee her panties the next second. He looked carefully at the back of her skirt, but couldn't see anything.,

I was about to straighten up just as an excruciating, explosive contraction hit my desperately bursting bladder, and reflexively hunched further , thighs pressed together, feet apart, my free hand pressing hard into my miniskirt desperately trying to reach my tortured pee and pussy juice soaked panties. I convulsed and gasped loudly as a long even more intense orgasmic spurt shot through my pee, sweat, and pussy juice soaked panties and pantyhose. I knew that how I was hunched meant and how it felt as is shot along my upper thigh that it must have hit my miniskirt. I sobbed even louder.

He saw the wet spot on the back of her mini and a little bit of her pee splatter on the hardwood floor. He was coming.

I felt so wet, in agony, and exhausted both from my desperate struggle to not totally pee my panties as well as from the multiple climaxes. I sobbed hard from my embarrassment, pain, and shame.

I convulsed, sobbing and moaning, as another even longer spurt shot though my pee, sweat, and pussy juice soaked panties and pantyhose, sprayed down to my calves, and splattered on the floor.

With that he came. He couldn't believe his luck, he had found her the one he always dreamed of.

I pulled up the front of my miniskirt and grabbed myself though my pee soaked pantyhose and panties with the other hand just as my bladder orgasmically exploded into my tortured panties. I shuddered and convulsed as my pee poured through my poor panties and pantyhose, and fingers down soaking the back of my miniskirt and pooling on the floor. I desperately tried to stop peeing my panties but I couldn't. I broke down, crying and moaning as my pee kept flooding, still trembling violently and convulsing as I was wracked by a full-body orgasm

I cried uncontrollably from my pain, my orgasm, and my shame over it, sinking to my knees as I clutched my dripping pee, sweat, and pussy juice soaked panties and pantyhose with one hand and the hem of my peed miniskirt with the other.

The poor thing was crying in distress over her pantie pee. He went over and knelt by her. She looked so devastated, so vulnerable, so sexy in the aftermath of her pantie pee. He pantyhose looked soaked and he could only imagine the state of her peed panties. She looked like she really needed a hug. He hugged her, feeling her trembling, smelling her delicious fresh pee scent. She must have come, it was so obvious that she did.

"Its ok, Tess. Its ok."

I just knelt there in the puddle of my pee, clutching my peed miniskirt, panties and pantyhose and cried.. I felt post orgasmic exhaustion wash over me. I was still trembling from the intensity of it all.

"I peed my poor panties again." I choked out between sobs.

"Its ok, Tess. Its not your fault, I shouldn't have kept you working." He said in a comforting voice.."

"Its not your fault either, sir.... I had a job to do.... I'm sorry I peed my panties again... That I couldn't hold it." I choked out between sobs.

"Never apologize for peeing your panties, Tess. " He held her tight, feeling her trembling and sobbing. Her post pantie pee devastation and vulnerability was really turning him on.

The others had been angry and blaming, especially his ex, but he could see that poor Tess just wanted to be comforted and reassured that it was ok. It was more than ok. She was so special and he would do everything to make her feel that way.

"I'm sorry that I kept you working too long. I should have ordered you to the Ladies Room as soon as I saw how desperate you were."

I knew I had to reassure him it was ok, and be reassured in turn.

"No matter how desperate in my panties I get.... Its ok to keep me working... But I need to know that you won't get mad if I accidentally pee my panties."

He looked at her. She wanted it, she wanted to pee her panties. She was his dream come true. She was a plain looking girl, the kind that never gets noticed. But to him she was the sexiest woman alive, He was fully aroused again

"Its ok if you accidentally pee your panties, Tess. I would never think the less of you for it."

"I always hold it as long as I can. Its important to me to not just give up."

"Its important to me too that you hold it as long as you can, Tess. And I will always be here for you when you do pee your panties. But it has to be our little secret."

"Thank you, Sir. I need to know that." I felt so accepted. "Sir, I need to clean up the mess I made." I sobbed. There was pee all over the floor.

"Tess, that can wait. Right now you still need to be comforted."

"Sir, I'm a mess." I sobbed in an embarrassed and broken voice.

"Its ok, Tess. You can hold on to me if you want."

I buried my head in his chest and clung to him quietly sobbing. Still trembling. felt his hand stray towards my butt, and I knew I was special to him...

- END -
See my When the Classroom Becomes the Girlsroom Blog at http://classroom-girlsroom.blogspot.com/

wetwulf

Now that was hot.  You're a good writer.  I love how she held on and held on until finally she couldn't control it anymore.  Nice work.

reirei

that was excellent, brought me to the brink of orgasm.

eternal_nyte42

Wow, why cant I find a job where I can have a secretary like this :P

seekingsubstance

forget that i want to be the secretary!

oramisho

animepee

wow! that was amazing! I love how you kept streching it out, and gave every little detail, i DEFINENTLY give this one a 5/5

AliasnameTO

I loved it. More than once actually.  :blushing: But I do have one question... Why would she cry so intensely if he clearly wasn't looking down on her for it?