Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Ohayou gozaimasu.

Started by Falcio, October 25, 2010, 02:20:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Falcio

Hello, all.
I'm Falcio, 25, hailing from Italy. My hobbies are watching anime, having fun with games and airsoft. I can speak Italian, English, French, Spanish and a bit of Japanese, wich I'm trying to learn.

I already knew about this forum since a few months (trough an AD video) but happened to sign up just now for some entertainment.
I got to like omorashi after a good friend of mine introduced me to it, though I must admit I like more the wetting part rather than the holding desperation itself. I find hentai stuff to be entertaining, I also like the Futanari genre quite a lot.

Yoroshiku onegai shumasu!

packrat

Welcome to the forums. I'm packrat.  Pleased to meet you.  ^_^

A futanari fan, eh?  I'm sure Star will be glad to hear that.  He's writen alot of stories about that.   In fact, he's got a few characters running around like that, especialy in the RP.  If you like either, but sure to check out their respective forums.  If you have nyquestions about how the forums work, ask any of the mods and maybe som of the members.  We'll be sure o help you out any way we can. 

Well that's that.  It was nice meeting you Falcio.

PS- Oh! Before I forget, be sure to READ THE RULES OF THE FORUMS!  Don't forget!

Falcio

Thanks. :)
Of course, I've read the rules even before introducing myself. :3

FallenStar

Spelling Japanese, I know very little. I can't often tell whether it's supposed to be "Iie!" or "Iya!"  =|

Speaking Japanese, I'm even worse. Outside of counting to ten in one dialect, I can't speak a word of it outloud. @_@

As for being a Grammar Nazi, check the badge. :P  Although I'm mostly easy-going when it comes to random typos. I mean, good Lord, even *I* make some of the worst possible typos, so I'm less than majorly concerned with random fuck-ups. xD

Now, if you constantly and consistently make the same mistake, then I'll get... "irritated"  :lol:

And yes... I do write stories that feature girls with penises, though for the most part they are not "strictly" futanari as that implies that the girl has a vagina; most of my characters are newhalfs or shemales - girls that have breasts, feminine features and curves, but have penises and testicles with no vagina. I'm not much for a person having dual genitals for some reason.  :S

Welp... I'm fucked...