New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Hi Everybody

Started by Bachri, May 27, 2010, 09:16:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bachri

Well yeah, hi. I'm a young writer, pretty nervous about joining, I plan on writing a few things as long as not too many ideas are taken. Pretty good at roleplaying I guess. Um, don't really know what else to say besides that...  :blushing:

JackO

Hey Bachri,

Welcome to /agd/. I look forward to reading some stories/fanfics of yours when you get around to writing/posting them. Also I think you'll enjoy the roleplay section of the forum.

I'd also welcome you to join us in the IRC Chan if you feel like a chat. Anyway, I wish you fun and good time here. :D

Faust

Yo!!!!
Just thought I'd drop in too.
I be Faust, I'm just a humble fan myself. XD
Feel free to rag on me if you like, I can take it.

I too am a young writer, and I hope one day to strike it big.
^^
What's up?

Bachri

Ok um... thanks for the warm welcome, but I think I'm gonna have to back out. Right now I'm going through a lot of stuff in my life (The government JUST figured out I have a social security number, whoopty-friggin-doo.) and until I can get everything sorted out, I don't think I can invest time and energy into such a demanding community. Sorry guys, I probably would have enjoyed the benefits of fitting into a place like this, including some good new friends, but I just don't have the time to find that place.